DAILY CHECK IN:
    WEDNESDAY 03/29
    - Calories: 1299 (goal 1200-1600)
    - Water: 112 oz
    - Gym: no
    - Walk: no
    - Protein: 82 g (85 goal)
    - Fiber: 16 g (25 goal)
    - THOUGHTS: Vast improvement on Wednesday. I’m feeling a lot better about my choices.

STEPS:
    03/26: 10,130
    03/27: 10,924
    03/28: 6,258
    03/29: 8,026

And so you should. Great turnaround!
  • GirlOnTheRebound
    GirlOnTheRebound Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    itladyee wrote: »
    Step Challenge - Goal 7000

3/26 - 19,509
    3/27 - 9,061
    3/28 - 5,385
    3/29 - 4,064
    3/30 -
    3/31 -
    4/1 -

Keep going! You got this!
  • GirlOnTheRebound
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018

Weigh Day Thursday

CW: 152.2
    PW: 153.7

Yes! All those steps AND weight loss. YAY!
  • GirlOnTheRebound
    Options
    I am struggling today for the first time in a little while. Weight hasn't changed - weigh in day is tomorrow so I was hoping for a good day but I am SO hungry today. I haven't felt satisfied by any of my usual meals/snacks and have just eaten dinner at 3.45 because I was just so hungry. It's not looking good with the rest of the afternoon/evening to go. I'm not sure what's going on with me, maybe because it's time of the month but I have tried to go with it rather than fight it and end up in a binge. Just annoying when I hoped I still had a chance to lose for tomorrow.
    BUT at the very beginning of the week I shot up 3lbs after a few meals out in a row and I managed to get that back down quickly by not panicking and just getting back into it, so I guess I'll count that as my win (and tbf not gaining tomorrow will be a win after those meals out).

A great win. No need to panic about your scale victory. That will come next week if not tomorrow. You had a great bounce back victory. Time of the month will happen. You are doing a balancing act right now and not falling. Wooohoooo
  • GirlOnTheRebound
    Options
    As many of you know I will be having my 4th surgery tomorrow so I will say good morning bright and early and then I will not be on the rest of the day since I will be out of it ....I will check in on Saturday from my couch :)

Hoping this surgery is your last and a speedy recovery. Best of luck to you ❤️
  • NachDeezy
    NachDeezy Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    As many of you know I will be having my 4th surgery tomorrow so I will say good morning bright and early and then I will not be on the rest of the day since I will be out of it ....I will check in on Saturday from my couch :)

I'll be thinking of you, my friend!
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,607 Member
    Options
    Daily Check In[/b

Step Challenge - Goal 7000

3/19 - 8,772
    3/20 - 9,024
    3/21 - 12,459
    3/22 - 4,082
    3/23 - 10,094
    3/24 - 28,778
    3/25 - 15,203

Great steps this week! Go Lady Go!

@Girlontherebound ~ Vegas and Moving - Guaranteed Great Steps!! :)

I am going to Vegas the end of May. I am so excited.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 41,201 Member
    Options

Hoping this surgery is your last and a speedy recovery. Best of luck to you ❤️
    Thank you... I hope this is my last too
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 41,201 Member
    Options
    NachDeezy wrote: »

I'll be thinking of you, my friend!

Thank you so much :)
  • Huckleterrie
    Huckleterrie Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018

Weigh Day Thursday

Yes! All those steps AND weight loss. YAY!

Thank you!!!
  • Huckleterrie
    Huckleterrie Posts: 145 Member
    Options

4th times a charm! Speedy recovery :smiley:
  • Mama530
    Mama530 Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    I am struggling today for the first time in a little while. Weight hasn't changed - weigh in day is tomorrow so I was hoping for a good day but I am SO hungry today. I haven't felt satisfied by any of my usual meals/snacks and have just eaten dinner at 3.45 because I was just so hungry. It's not looking good with the rest of the afternoon/evening to go. I'm not sure what's going on with me, maybe because it's time of the month but I have tried to go with it rather than fight it and end up in a binge. Just annoying when I hoped I still had a chance to lose for tomorrow.
    BUT at the very beginning of the week I shot up 3lbs after a few meals out in a row and I managed to get that back down quickly by not panicking and just getting back into it, so I guess I'll count that as my win (and tbf not gaining tomorrow will be a win after those meals out).

We are in the same boat! I am so sorry you’re feeling this way. It’s so frustrating. You did great by not panicking and getting back to it. You might not see the numbers you want this week, but with your awesome attitude, that will change.

Very inspiring. We all go through this, you’re an example of how to not let get to you and carry on. Great job.

• Mama530
    Mama530 Posts: 605 Member
    Options

Sending love! I hope your surgery goes well and you can start to put this all behind you, so you can get outside with the kids and pups!
  • Slimmersixties
    Slimmersixties Posts: 825 Member
    Options

I think we all have days where our body wins over our willpower! I know I get them. The trick is to limit the damage! One day over eating is nothing in the bigger scheme of things. The trick is not to give up .... just get back to your eating plan x
  • Slimmersixties
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018

Weigh Day Thursday

Yeah a loss
  • Slimmersixties
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018

Hi Linda, please move me to maintenance for a few months.
    Goal range 182lb to 188lb
    Many thanks
This discussion has been closed.