Hi all!!

Options
Lotusstarr
Lotusstarr Posts: 112 Member
Looking for more support! 42 and working on getting better fit again!

Replies

• shann55437
    shann55437 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    hi @Lotusstarr !! i have the same goals! i am also 42. basically starting anew with my goals.
  • 1KayLove
    1KayLove Posts: 2 Member
    edited March 2023
    Options
    HI Ladies @shann55437 @Lotusstarr ! How can we support each other? I am looking to strengthen training, healthier snack choices, recipes, and being overall in the best shape of my life overall.
  • cincisk8r
    cincisk8r Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Everyone feel free to add me as a friend 🥰
  • shann55437
    Options
    hi @1KayLove !! nice to meet you! i am feeling the best support is accountability. i am also looking to be in the best shape of my life at 42. my big thing is my food choices. i stress eat which is totally not good for my cholesterol! i tend to lean in on cardio exercises, but would love some new recipes to try so i stop being bored with my every day meals.
  • shann55437
    Options
    cincisk8r wrote: »
    Everyone feel free to add me as a friend 🥰

added! love your story!
  • Lotusstarr
    Lotusstarr Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Nice to meet you all! I'm still here... just haven't been back to the message boards in a while. Feel free to add me! I'll be happy to help motivate!
  • NYLineDancer7944
    NYLineDancer7944 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi! I’m soon-to-be 44 and yep, I struggle with motivation as well. Anyone that’s in the same boat is more than welcome to add me as a friend. Maybe we can all work together to motivate each other.
  • Sharsou
    Sharsou Posts: 8,844 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! Good to see the 42 club in 40+ thread 😊😊.. I’m thrilled to see I’m not alone who is struggling, let’s support each other to achieve our fitness goals 💪🏻💪🏻 at this juncture of life, an accountability buddy would be a dream come true, someone who can make us accountable of our goals. I believe in the process, if we are doing everything right then achieving fitness goals is a piece of cake. if that is how you feel then please let me know and I’d like to be your friend and support in ur fitness journey and will need ur support in return.