This March I Will...

Options
1235»

Replies

• texasgardnr
    texasgardnr Posts: 2,660 Member
    Options

First, thank you all for your such lovely notes of encouragement and well wishes to feel better again after being sickie with Covid 😷. that was very encouraging to read them tonight. I just haven't been up to posting on MFP since my earlier post, so I missed reading them when they were written.

I'm have continued to keep feeling better as the month went on, but I am definitely still dealing with the fatigue and the lack of energy, and I 'think' with focusing mentally at times, also 😲. However, I am still committed to doing as much activity as possible, although some days I feel like I have gone backwards. I've began some of the outside work, but the house still is not back in order after the plumbing issues, as more work needs to be done before I can put everything back. I know that I'm not all the way better yet because that has not been bothering me like it would if I was feeling more energetic or well. So... I'm just walking around it all, 🤣 literally 🤣.

@themedalist, I am really sorry that you had been sick with some sort of virus that had you feel quite ill. I completely missed your post when I finally posted mid month, probably at the same time that you wrote yours. Yes, there are a number of other illnesses/ viruses that have been making people sick this winter. With my initial symptoms I was definitely blind-sighted, and couldn't believe it, when my husband and I were both diagnosed with Covid because of our presenting symptoms did not indicate Covid, when we went to the urgent care clinic together.

I have read everyone's posts here also. I am sorry to read that others have been ill also, and I also was delighted to read about everyone's progress and wise words, or whatever all you each shared and posted! I cannot obviously comment individually, but I have read them all. Hugs and love to each of you 💖.

This month I've added a 💖 for each day that I did something that I didn't feel like doing to either help me increase my energy levels /or to get something done, while still recovering. And as I look over my calendar there were hearts on most days (except most Sundays when I don't usually do extra work around the house) in March. I can say that makes me happy to see this!

March: doing something 💖

💖-💖-💖-💖-💖-💖-💖
    💖-💖-💖-💖-12-💖-💖
    💖-💖-💖-💖-💖-💖-💖
    💖-💖-💖-💖-26-💖-💖
    💖-💖-💖

I have also been continuing doing something intentional toward dealing with my long time friend "paper tiger 🐯". Either with current incoming paper or sometimes with the old paper as well, however larger or small it was, it was a win-win for me. And I'll definitely be happy with that! On my calendar I always draw between 1-3 flowers to indicate either the effort or amount that was done. No need to do that here 🤭.

March: paper tiger 🐯

🐯-🐯-🐯-4-5-🐯-🐯
    🐯-🐯-🐯-🐯-12-🐯-🐯
    🐯-🐯-🐯-🐯-🐯-🐯-🐯
    🐯-23-🐯-🐯-26-🐯-🐯
    🐯-🐯-🐯

See you all in 'April'. I'll check out our new month's theme and information tomorrow.

🌺🦋🌷
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,368 Member
    edited April 2023
    Options
    Up date on BBH MARCH I will…
    🍎🍇🫐🍓🥝🍓🫐🍇🍎
    🍎🍇 MARCH 2023 🍇🍎
    🍎🍇🫐🍓🥝🍓🫐🍇🍎

I am a person who values the health and fitness of body mind and soul

February was a good month for me. ‘Right This Minute’ has been very successful and has been added to my Solid Habits.

March I will …..
    I have rather a lot on this month so am concentrating on consolidating my Solid Habits this month, particularly tracking CI < CO, staying under calorie goal, and exercise. I am currently maintaining at around 7 lbs below my upper weight limit.

However, I have also decided to resurrect my Happiness Jar. I did this with a friend a few years ago, and still have the notes I put in it then.
    Happiness Jar: Write down > 4 positive experiences per day
    💃💃💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼
    💃🏼💃💃💃💃💃🏼💃🏼
    💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼
    💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼
    💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼
    Quickly decided that I wasn’t benefiting from using the Happiness Jar as I was mostly just rewriting what I had already recorded in my journal. However, it did make me realise that I have successfully managed to eliminate a lot of my negative self talk, so it wasn’t entirely a bust.

Daily Solid Habits:
    Solid Habits
    💎Right this minute: Anti procrastination strategy
    💎Daily Meditation
    💎CleanToilets/Walk/Make beds
    💎Post Sole Mates steps
    💎Weigh < 140/log
    💎Monitor %age Fat/Muscle
    💎Log CI<CO/Balance macros
    💎Herbal tea/supplements
    💎Self care
    💎Quality time with DH
    💎Ablutions/dress/Shiny sinks
    💎Breakfast
    💎Intentional exercise > 60 minutes
    💎Cardio > 6000 steps
    💎Strength > 15 minutes
    💎Flex > 15 minutes
    💎Active hours > 6
    💎Declutter > 15 minutes
    💎paint/draw/write/read
    💎Craft/crochet
    💎General chores
    💎Gardening
    💎jigsaw/puzzles/TV favourites
    💎Meet with friends
    💎Quality family time
    💎Sole Mates evening reminder
    💎JGM10Ds/JFT/UAC
    💎Close Apple rings
    💎Building Better Habits
    💎Duolingo Latin
    💎Update Women over 50
    💎Daily chores
    💚💚💚💚💚💚💚
    💚💚💚💚💚💚💚
    💚💚💚💚💚💚💚
    💚💚💚💚💚💚💚
    💚💚💚

YOU are worth the effort!

See you all in April.

• 77tes
    77tes Posts: 8,002 Member
    Options
    Update on the end of March: Only one day over my calorie goal for an entire month. I’d like to say hat I list a lot of weight, but I didn’t. But that’s not really why I’m doing this. Now I have proven to myself that I can! Onward!
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,368 Member
    Options
    BBH MARCH I will…
    🍎🍇🫐🍓🥝🍓🫐🍇🍎
    🍎🍇 APRIL 2023 🍇🍎
    🍎🍇🫐🍓🥝🍓🫐🍇🍎

I am a person who values the health and fitness of body mind and soul

March was a good reasonable month for me.

April I will …..
    Just started the new term at Hogwarts. So am concentrating on keeping on top of that and consolidating my Solid Habits.
    Each morning, after my first short walk, I am checking in at Hogwarts Castle to see what tasks have been set.
    🧙🏻🧙🏻🧙🏻🧙🏻🧙🏻🧙🏻🧙🏻

Daily Solid Habits:
    Solid Habits
    💎Right this minute: Anti procrastination strategy
    💎Daily Meditation
    💎CleanToilets/Walk/Make beds
    💎Post Sole Mates steps
    💎Weigh < 140/log
    💎Monitor %age Fat/Muscle
    💎Log CI<CO/Balance macros
    💎Herbal tea/supplements
    💎Self care