TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (March)

Options

Replies

• therealbluenote
    therealbluenote Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    Y’all will need to refresh my memory. I normally weigh in on Friday or Saturday morning. Do I post my stats then, or is there a specific day I need to post (ex a group weigh-in day)?
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,612 Member
    Options
    Y’all will need to refresh my memory. I normally weigh in on Friday or Saturday morning. Do I post my stats then, or is there a specific day I need to post (ex a group weigh-in day)?

@therealbluenote Whenever you want/ whenever is convenient for you. I always weighed in on Fridays long before joining MFP so I stuck with that. Susan @Tomsgal1985 weighs in on Wednesday. We've long since stopped "officially" tracking anything. This is more to keep ourselves accountable and be among friends. 🥰
  • therealbluenote
    Options
    That’s what I thought. I like the easiness and laidback style. I’m terrible with due dates. 🙄
  • Tomsgal1985
    Tomsgal1985 Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    @Tomsgal1985 Nice week!

We're spending the week at the new house cleaning and painting and putting storage shelves in the basement. I tried to plan ahead and have "normal" food on hand so we didn't rely on fast food and snacks. I have had about a 50% success rate. 😕

It will get better for future visits as we'll have less household chores and will be better able to plan meals.
    Thank you, Sue!
    Lord bless you as you settle in! It’s a lot of work, and you did well to eat as well as you did. Would love to see some progress pics 🥰
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,947 Member
    Options
    ja6n0rved4td.gif

• therealbluenote
    edited February 24
    Options
    How many of us are on Stridekick? I want to make a race for our group. I need the focus to keep walking!
    If I haven’t invited you, let me know your name on there and I’ll invite you asap.
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    How many of us are on Stridekick? I want to make a race for our group. I need the focus to keep walking!
    If I haven’t invited you, let me know your name on there and I’ll invite you asap.

@therealbluenote Thanks Nancy! I can use a little kick in the pants. It'd been so long since I logged in I forgot my password! 😂
  • Krysless2
    edited February 24
    Options
    Hey guys! Missed you! I’ve been pushing through MFP for enough straight days in a row that’s I finally feel comfortable saying … I’m back!
    My daughter is doing better. We have been on a no-soy, wheat, egg-whites, almonds, milk-diet for the past month and a half. She’s also been giving herself Dupixent injections once a week. We will be on this path for 52 weeks in hopes to correct her EOE. It’s been a bit of a battle and with her diet going into such an extreme direction it had me for a loop and ultimately brought me back to secret-binge-eating and an old eating disorder I thought I had overcome. I was living in a dark place and I just couldn’t make these two worlds collide.

I’m doing better now !

I’ve read up on everyone and I’m so happy everyone is still here!
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    @Krysless2 Great to hear from you Krystal! We've missed you. So sorry you've been having a rough time. 😟 Hope you pop in to see us soon.
  • Krysless2
    Options
    What’s everyone been up to? Are we still fighting the good fight?
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Krysless2 wrote: »

@Krysless2 We are!! For the most part. LOL

As for what I've been up to I purchased a house in VA in January. It's close to my daughter and her family. I decided that the 6 hour drive (each way) was too much to keep doing all the time. Once I finish cleaning and painting I'm going to start splitting my time between here (MD) and there. The ultimate plan is to move there permanently, probably in the summer of 2025. That has been occupying my time for the last 8 months or so (house hunting) and will continue until we move. We spent a week there recently and it was nice. We got to see the boys several times and were able to have our own quiet place to go to when it got overwhelming. They're 5 1/2 and 18 months now and boy I do NOT miss the days of temper tantrums and over-tired meltdowns. LOL
  • Tomsgal1985
    Options
    Weekly Post:
    Username: @Tomsgal1985 (Susan)
    Today’s Date: February 28
    Weigh-in day: Wednesday
    Previous Week's Weight: 226.8
    Today's Weight: 226.8
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Happy Leap Day everyone!! We get an extra day this year, use it wisely. :-)
  • Tomsgal1985
    Options
    Happy Leap Day everyone!! We get an extra day this year, use it wisely. :-)
    Indeed, Sue!! Hugs all around! 🥰

• DaffyGirl88
    Options
    😭😭 I've lost my Fitbit charger and think I must've left it in VA. 🤬 Now my Fitbit has died 😞 I ordered a new one from Amazon that hopefully will be here today 🤞 I'll have to sit still in the meantime, steps are useless if they aren't counted. 😉
  • Tomsgal1985
    Options
    https://link.stridekick.com/join?groupCode=R9XXPZ
    I created a March Challenge in Stridekick ☀️🥰👟 See you there?
  • Tomsgal1985
    Options
    😭😭 I've lost my Fitbit charger and think I must've left it in VA. 🤬 Now my Fitbit has died 😞 I ordered a new one from Amazon that hopefully will be here today 🤞 I'll have to sit still in the meantime, steps are useless if they aren't counted. 😉
    Ack! I know just what you mean! Sorry that happened 🥺
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Ack! I know just what you mean! Sorry that happened 🥺

So now my device will probably die and I'll have to buy a new one that probably won't be compatible with the charger. LOL Murphy's Law
  • Krysless2
    Options
    Krysless2 wrote: »

@Krysless2 We are!! For the most part. LOL

As for what I've been up to I purchased a house in VA in January. It's close to my daughter and her family. I decided that the 6 hour drive (each way) was too much to keep doing all the time. Once I finish cleaning and painting I'm going to start splitting my time between here (MD) and there. The ultimate plan is to move there permanently, probably in the summer of 2025. That has been occupying my time for the last 8 months or so (house hunting) and will continue until we move. We spent a week there recently and it was nice. We got to see the boys several times and were able to have our own quiet place to go to when it got overwhelming. They're 5 1/2 and 18 months now and boy I do NOT miss the days of temper tantrums and over-tired meltdowns. LOL

There’s nothing better when you're geographically closer to where you want to be. I’m so happy for you! If you’re anything like Mom, she loves the grands more than the loves her own kids! Lol
  • Krysless2
    Options
    Ok I’m sharing my daily diaries again. Baby steps.. lol

Monday(Wk1; Day 2)
    • Track / Under / 20min Exercise?
      Yes / No / Yes
    • NetCalories: 1828
    • NetCarbs: 31
    • Steps: 12500
    Sunday(Wk1; Day 1)
    • Track / Under / 20min Exercise?
      Yes / Yes / Yes
    • NetCalories: 1506
    • NetCarbs: 22
    • Steps: 12500
    As of Day 2:
    • Net Calories (3334 / 10500)
      ✔️❌🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘
      = Daily Avg: 1667 (Goal: 1500)
    • Net Carbs (53 / 350)
      ✔️✔️🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘
      = Daily Avg: 26 (Goal: 50)
    • Steps (25000 / 70000)
      ✔️✔️🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘
      = Daily Avg: 12500 (Goal: 10000)
    • MUAC: 1 / 7 Days
      ✔️❌🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘
    ~ worked out with my fitness group this morning
    ~ yesterday was a great day in the world of accomplishing goals. All the stars were aligned.. I walked a bunch on my treadmill. I was also paying close attention to the keto macros I was eating all day. Like just because you CAN add a Tablespoon of butter doesn’t mean you have to. You can hit the perfect fat/protein/carbs percentage without a full serving.