TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (March)

Options
AB0215
AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
Welcome to the Challenge new and returning teammates!! This is the conversation/weigh in thread for your Team :) Keep on losing because our first weigh ins begin THIS Sunday! Should you need anything, please post here and your team Captains will answer as soon as possible.

Replies

• DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,505 Member
    Options
    Whooawee I am bogged down with last minute Italy changes, rehearsals, packing, and putting out fires from travel agents, teachers, parents, and Rome. I’m so sorry that I missed the weigh in. 😢 Just put in last week’s weight if it’s not too late. Thanks.

I am leaving for Rome this Friday (where did that time go?!?!), so if I can remember and I have the time, I’ll try to weigh in on Friday morning. No guarantees though! 🛫 🇺🇸 🛬 🇮🇹

@therealbluenote How exciting! Don't worry about us, take care of all of the fires and have fun! Have a safe trip and I look forward to hearing about it when you return. <3
  • plummerbecky1
    plummerbecky1 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Username: PlummerBecky1
    Weigh in week:3/6//23
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Previous Week's weight: 205.2
    Todays Weight:206.3

Sorry Guys.. Went the wrong way
    Work did not help out with travel.. getting back on the wagon again this morning. Hoping to get the temporary Gain off in the first few days

Moved this form the Feb folder... Hopefully March will go better
  • MamaSunflowers
    MamaSunflowers Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Username: MamaSunflowers
    March week 1
    PW: 148 ? I really should keep track of this better!
    CW: 147.7
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Monday 6 March
    Track: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes 🚴‍♀️🚶‍♀️
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    Going to try this again...and I am going to keep trying until it sticks! For the sake of my health, my mantra needs to be, "Fake it 'til you make it"!

For those of you who don't know me, I am Lisa, 56, from Ontario, Canada. I am married for 31 years, an empty nester with two grown sons, one in town here and one that lives in Prague, CZ. We have a family farm supply business that I work VERY part time at, filing invoices and stuffing monthly customer statements.

Sunday, the 5th

Logged: Yes
    Under: Yes
    Water: 8 cups (could be better)
    Exercise: Yes, a 37 minute walk (318 calories)
    Steps: 12,050

Monday, the 6th

Water: 10 cups
    Exercise: Yes, a 33 minute walk in the snow while my husband was curling (321 calories). It would have been really pretty were it December, and not March!
    Steps: 14, 519
    I went to work and did some filing, so that always gives me steps.

Today is errand day, so hopefully I will keep busy and not spend too much time plunked down at my computer, which ALWAYS becomes my downfall!
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Date: 03/05 & 03/06
    Username: Murdog3t
    logged food: ✅
    under calories: ✅
    20 g carbs : ✅
    30 min exercise: ✅
    30 min walk :✅
    7000 Steps:✅
    Water: 88
    Goal for today: deep clean kitchen, bible study 📚
  • chloeguo
    chloeguo Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    chloeguo
    Week 1 Tue
    PW 139.2
    CW 139.2
  • therealbluenote
    therealbluenote Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
    Monday
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: 45 mins conducting and walking

Tuesday
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Over
    Exercise: 10 min walk
  • cjane917
    cjane917 Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    cjane917
    March Week 1
    Tuesdays
    PW = 130.0
    CW = 130.0.

Was down yesterday but today was back at my same weight as last week.
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Tuesday 7 March
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Tuesday, the 7th

Water: 8 cups
    Exercise: Yes, I went for a 38 minute walk (344 calories) while I was waiting for an oil change. Half of it was uphill.
    Steps: 12,094
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    WEIGH-IN WEDNESDAY

March 1st: 206
    March 8th: 202.4
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Wednesday 8 March
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    WEIGH-IN WEDNESDAY

March 1st: 206
    March 8th: 202.4

Woot!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    My husband and I went to the Brier yesterday (the Canadian Men's Curling Championships). We left at 7:30 in the morning, watched the morning and afternoon draws and got home around 6:30. So, a bit of a long day. When I got home I read some stuff on MFP but I was too tired to post. And my Fitbit said I got 8,627 steps yesterday, which I don't even know how that is possible! Lunch was chicken Parmesan on a bun with some carrot ginger soup (very good). We shared some fries in the afternoon. Not a beer drinker, so I only had water. ($4.50 at the venue!). Obviously I didn't log my food, but I would say I was in maintenance range, if I had to guess.

Wednesday, the 8th

Water: 8 cups
    Exercise: 27 minute walk (271 calories)
    Steps: 10, 270 (I was walking around my house before bed to reach the 10K mark....I was too close not to!)
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Thursday 9 March
    Track: no
    Under: no

Weigh in Week 1
    PW: 144.7
    CW: 144.1

Slow but steady so I'll take it. 😁 Hoping to lose a couple more before I go on work travel for a week and then vacation for 10 days. I've been trying to increase my steps and get back to where I used to be but it's been slow going. Then travel will squash that, a week in a conference room in Indiana. Then a week driving the California coast looking at the redwoods. Looking forward to it even though there'll be a lot of sitting. Will make up for it when we get to San Francisco walking up and down all those hills. 😯⛰️🚞

Happy Friday everyone!
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    @HASWLRS Sounds like a great day Lisa. You've been kicking my butt with the steps lately!
  • HASWLRS
    edited March 2023
    Options
    @HASWLRS Sounds like a great day Lisa. You've been kicking my butt with the steps lately!

Yes, but can I keep it up? That is the question!! Your trip to California sounds awesome! We did something similar for our 25th...San Francisco, redwoods, Napa Valley :) , Yosemite, San Simeon, Monterey and then to Oakland for a football game!
  • Tomsgal1985
    Tomsgal1985 Posts: 923 Member
    Options
    Weekly Post:
    Username: @Tomsgal1985 (formerly @susanshaughnessy80)
    Week: March Week 1
    Weigh-in day: Friday
    Previous Week's Weight: 223.4
    Today's Weight: 223.8

I got down to 222.2 & then blew it Wednesday evening. Failure to plan ahead. Hopefully lesson learned!
  • FindingSamMon
    FindingSamMon Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Weigh-In
    Username: @FindingSamMon
    March: Week 1
    PW: 240.2
    CW:241.4

Not the best week. I've been running around for work so I haven't had the energy to exercise outside of my regular gym days and I haven't been too concerned with the types of foods I'm eating and the amount of water I'm drinking and it shows. Next week will be a loss for sure!