Track: no
    Under: no
    Exercise: yes

Greetings from rainy southern Virginia
  • sandkp
    sandkp Posts: 669 Member
    edited March 2023
    Options
    Welcome back to @HASWLRS and @JbeanR0212 Lisa and Jenn!
    Jenn so happy to see that your recovery is going in the right direction and you made your way back here. congratulations to you and Jordan on the new baby looking forward to watch your continued recovery.

Lisa I'm so sorry that you are struggling right now. You've got this! I know your name and your post have been such a comfort to me as I've worked through my own struggles in my own journey. just seeing in your name here when i came back... well it's that comfort of old friends old times someone who remembers me and knows my journey Hopefully the same feeling comes to you from being here with the team. Wishing you every success in finding a way to make your mind and heart settled in this journey.

@DaffyGirl88 Sue..Thanks for being that constant that's here that keeps up with all that is needed to keep this going for us all.

Hello to all my other team members and welcome to all the new team members that joined us this month.

Sorry I've been MIA as a team member. I feel like I've not done my share here on the feed supporting each and every one of you. please know that I do read I just don't have a ton of time to respond. My work weeks have been long.. 12 plus hr days and long 60 plus hour weeks don't make for much time to do much else other than eat sleep work repeat.

My mind set right now is to get to May and do a revise and reset until then I'm just going to do my routine every day. My body is fighting me, my mind is just tired and my hormones are definitely out of wack. Posted my weigh in below. very thankful for a smartscale and daily weigh ins because if I were doing weekly weigh ins right now it would mess with my head so bad with these shifts. Just look at the changes in a week while no real change to food intake or types of food eaten.

Take care team!

WEIGH IN
    Username: sandkp
    Mar Week #3
    startingW: 225.4
    HighestW: 226.0
    PW: 212.8
    CW: 216.0

15 212.8
    16 213.8
    17 214.2
    18 214.8
    19 214.8
    20 216.8
    21 217.0
    22 216.0
    23 215.4
    24 213.4

• therealbluenote
    therealbluenote Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    I’m back! Italy was amazing. My chorus sang in the most beautiful places in Rome and Florence! The food and wine was amaaaaazing! I ate more pasta than I should admit to, but I didn’t care - this was a once in a lifetime opportunity! The walking was brutal. I averaged between 20k-30k steps a day. Whooo lirdie I was not prepared for that!
    Tuesday after our concert in Florence my good knee buckled and I went flying off the last step. Luckily a parent reached out her arm and broke my fall! I sprained my foot and then got pickpocketed as soon as I returned to Rome. They got my phone, the little buggers. 🙄😣 So my pictures are limited to Germany on Saturday and Rome on Sunday and Monday. Others took pics and shared them with me so it’s all good.
    We sang for the pope on Wednesday. I wasn’t about to miss that opportunity! I forced that sprained foot into my tennis shoe and had a teacher on both arms to drag me up the two flights of stairs to where we sang. 😆 So if I look like I’m in pain in the pope pic it’s because my foot was killing me. 😆
    104u09i874ta.jpeg
    ozmjb35pqjwo.jpeg
    hmk5iliueig5.jpeg
    wnt2fic5cqne.jpeg
    atl2xap7ceut.jpeg
    jmn82u65o4eu.jpeg
    d9ryzrd9x8eo.jpeg
    lqw9943hhh66.jpeg
    r6iiomczdkvb.jpeg
    rxnstdn4lcr4.jpeg
    2jcp1dc2rgd5.jpeg
  • Tomsgal1985
    Tomsgal1985 Posts: 923 Member
    Options
    @therealbluenote!! Welcome back!! Thanks for the awesome pictures! So sorry about your injury & the theft of your phone, but so grateful for this wonderful trip for you & your lovely students! 🥰
  • Tomsgal1985
    Options
    Saturday, March 25
    Tracked: Yes-6 weeks without missing 🥳
    Under: Yes
    Exercise: Yes; 15 minutes walking outside
    We tried a new steakhouse for dinner and I walked a bit while we were waiting for our table. No bread for me! Just steak, broccoli & salad. I even gave most of the croutons to my hubby. Water to drink ✅
  • plummerbecky1
    plummerbecky1 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Username: PlummerBecky1
    Weigh in week:3/27//23
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Previous Week's weight: 204.3
    Todays Weight:204.3

Stayed the same so I am counting that as a victory ..that I made it through a weekend without going over the 205 mark. Birthday is over this upcoming weekend so I am going to have a cupcake and have mission Barbecue lunch... so I am fully expecting be over 205 next week but I know it will be temporary. Birthdays are food events in my family
  • Tomsgal1985
    Options
    Weekly Post:
    Username: @Tomsgal1985
    Week: March Week 3
    Weigh-in day: Friday
    Previous Week's Weight: 223.2
    Today's Weight: 219.6

@Tomsgal1985 There you go!! 👍

Thanks! @DaffyGirl88 🥰🤗
  • Tomsgal1985
    Options
    Sunday, March 26
    Tracked: Yes
    Over: Yes
    Exercise: No
    Comments: A bad combination & very lazy day & I didn’t like the scale this morning, of course!! #backonthewagon
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Sorry been MIA emergency with my Pop who has dementia and lives 8 hrs away I’ll post later today with stats starting yesterday
  • murdog3t
    Options
    Date: 03/ 26
    Username: Murdog3t
    logged food: ✅
    under calories: ✅
    20 g carbs : ✅
    30 min exercise: ✅
    30 min walk :✅
    7000 Steps:✅
    Water: 88
    Goal for today:

Weigh in week: 3
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Goal weight:140
    PW:151.6
    CW: 154.2
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,505 Member
    Options
    murdog3t wrote: »
    Sorry been MIA emergency with my Pop who has dementia and lives 8 hrs away I’ll post later today with stats starting yesterday

@murdog3t sending hugs, I know how hard it is to be that far away as I am also 8 hours from my parents and in-laws. Hope everything works out <3
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,505 Member
    Options
    @therealbluenote Wow, I didn't know you were stopping in Germany also! What a trip! So sorry about your phone and ankle but sounds like a wonderful experience overall.
  • JenAWhite
    JenAWhite Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    JenAWhite
    Weigh-In Day: Monday
    PW: 141.4
    CW 140.8

123 days until my Mother of the Groom Dance!! It is time to get serious just as the snow here is melting!!!
  • MamaSunflowers
    MamaSunflowers Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Oops! It looks lik I forgot to check in last week.

Week 3 -
    PW 147
    CW 146.8

Week 4
    PW 146.8
    CW 146

• MamaSunflowers
    MamaSunflowers Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    @therealbluenote what an amazing trip (apart from the unfortunate phone and ankle situation). Incredible memories for you and your choir
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much, @Tomsgal1985 @DaffyGirl88 @sandkp

I checked out that website you listed @Tomsgal1985 I watched that short video on her home page about the business model of getting us addicted to processed food. Very eye opening and rather frightening! I just want to correct her, though, on one point she made. She said that the drinking age in Canada is 18. I know of two provinces that are 18, but the rest of the country is 19.

I, too, love to see the familiar faces of days gone by. Shawnee, Christine, Tami, Sue... @sandkp and @murdog3t and I go back to the Amazing Race days of 2015/2016 I think! Tami, I hope you got your dad sorted out. I just gave my 87 year old dad back his car after breaking his hip in December. We'll see how that goes....

I am going to go for a walk a little later as it is starting to feel like spring. Not super warm, but I prefer to be a little cold when I am walking. I had my small family for an early Easter dinner on Sunday. Some leftovers to eat up, so that never bodes well! I am going to weigh-in on Wednesday and start fresh, yet again! As long as you never quit, there is still a chance for success!
  • chloeguo
    chloeguo Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    chloeguo
    Tue
    PW 136.8
    CW 134.2
  • JbeanR0212
    JbeanR0212 Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    I logged back in after being away some. I had a nice spring break with the littles. I just want to say I love you all and it makes me so happy to see you vulnirabilties, you support me and eachother. I love the pictures Bluenote and extra hugs for Hawsler even though you don’t know me. I keep working to get back to team. Trying to do some sewing to build hand strength and prepare for grandbaby.
    ❤️Jenn
  • murdog3t
    Options
    Date: 03/ 27
    logged food: ✅
    under calories: ✅
    20 g carbs : ✅
    30 min exercise: ✅
    30 min walk :✅
    8000Steps:✅