• DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,505 Member
    Options
    Username: PlummerBecky1
    Weigh in week:3/20//23
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Previous Week's weight: 206.0
    Todays Weight:204.3

Trying some new things.. I wrote down what I call the Paper game with task to do around the house and when I am just sitting there with not much to so at work( work from home) I pull a piece of paper with a task. It gets me up and moving and stops me from constantly munching... also I have ride Bike for 10 minutes on a slip and work arms. and core work out so I am getting a little more activity.. I am also going to try to pack my lunch and breakfast like I was going to an office so I stay out of the kitchen a bit so I am not munching then also. Fingers crossed this helps.. would love to be about 199.9 by the end of this month. It is doable.

@plummerbecky1 That sounds like an interesting game, and it seems to be working for you! Perhaps I should give it a try....
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Monday 20 March
    Track: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes
  • Tomsgal1985
    Tomsgal1985 Posts: 923 Member
    Options
    Username: PlummerBecky1
    Weigh in week:3/20//23
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Previous Week's weight: 206.0
    Todays Weight:204.3

Trying some new things.. I wrote down what I call the Paper game with task to do around the house and when I am just sitting there with not much to so at work( work from home) I pull a piece of paper with a task. It gets me up and moving and stops me from constantly munching... also I have ride Bike for 10 minutes on a slip and work arms. and core work out so I am getting a little more activity.. I am also going to try to pack my lunch and breakfast like I was going to an office so I stay out of the kitchen a bit so I am not munching then also. Fingers crossed this helps.. would love to be about 199.9 by the end of this month. It is doable.

Good loss & great plans for more movement & less time in the kitchen! Smart! 😎👏🏻
  • Tomsgal1985
    Options
    Monday
    Tracked: Yes
    Under: No
    Exercise: Yes; 25 minutes indoor walking
  • chloeguo
    chloeguo Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    chloeguo
    Week 4 Tue
    PW 137
    CW 136.8
  • cjane917
    cjane917 Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    cjane917
    March Week 3
    Tuesdays
    PW = 131.0
    CW = 131.5
  • maryphum
    maryphum Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Username: maryphum
    Weigh-in: Wednesday, March 22
    PW: 161.8
    CW: 161.6

I'm still dealing with my asthma cough from covid so I haven't started to exercise. I have a greater appreciation for my lungs and look forward to not coughing. I will definitely start walking as soon as my asthma cough goes away so I can make my lungs strong again.
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    Every time I stumble, I fall headlong into a very deep rabbit hole. My perfectionist mindset, not helpful. I am killing myself slowly by the amount of food I am eating. It is an avoidance tactic. I don't shower everyday, and I rarely leave the house. I really do need professional help, but I am a smart girl, so I feel like I should be able to figure this one out. I need to start journaling, connecting the dots. I am looking at three empty journals sitting right beside me.

Wednesday Weigh-In: 206.8
  • Tomsgal1985
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    Every time I stumble, I fall headlong into a very deep rabbit hole. My perfectionist mindset, not helpful. I am killing myself slowly by the amount of food I am eating. It is an avoidance tactic. I don't shower everyday, and I rarely leave the house. I really do need professional help, but I am a smart girl, so I feel like I should be able to figure this one out. I need to start journaling, connecting the dots. I am looking at three empty journals sitting right beside me.

Dear @HASWLRS ❤️ I struggle with many of these things. I also consider myself to be intelligent. But it’s very difficult to help ourselves without consistent support. Have you heard of Dr. Joan Ifland? She is a very helpful resource & literally wrote the book on Food Addiction. She also runs a program called Addiction Reset Community (ARC). She has many free resources and has conducted many interviews that are available on YouTube & Facebook. She also has two Facebook groups that I belong to. I learn so much from her explanations of how the brain works and some of the reasons we continue to overeat the foods that do not nourish us. This is her website: https://www.drjoanifland.com/
    I hope you don’t mind my sharing what’s helped me along the way. I am not there yet, but I am healing. I wish you peace 🙏🏻💕
  • Tomsgal1985
    Options
    Tuesday, March 21
    Under: Yes
    Exercise: No

Wednesday, March 22
    Under: Yes
    Exercise: No

Been feeling a bit off the past couple of days. I’m not sleeping very well, and I think my body is still adjusting to a vastly reduced amount of sugar. I see my endocrinologist tomorrow morning. Hoping for no surprises.
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options

Dear @HASWLRS ❤️ I struggle with many of these things. I also consider myself to be intelligent. But it’s very difficult to help ourselves without consistent support. Have you heard of Dr. Joan Ifland? She is a very helpful resource & literally wrote the book on Food Addiction. She also runs a program called Addiction Reset Community (ARC). She has many free resources and has conducted many interviews that are available on YouTube & Facebook. She also has two Facebook groups that I belong to. I learn so much from her explanations of how the brain works and some of the reasons we continue to overeat the foods that do not nourish us. This is her website: https://www.drjoanifland.com/
    I hope you don’t mind my sharing what’s helped me along the way. I am not there yet, but I am healing. I wish you peace 🙏🏻💕

Thank you so much. I don't mind at all.
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options

@Tomsgal1985 Please do share! That's the whole purpose of this group, to support each other and to share what has worked for us in the hopes that someone else will benefit. I have never heard of her so thank you for the information.
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Tuesday 21 March
    Under: no

Wednesday 22 March
    Under: no

A two-day conference for work made for much sitting. My butt is numb. I tried to keep my calories to a minimum so that I didn't go TOO far over, will see if I succeeded.
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    chloeguo wrote: »
    chloeguo
    Week 4 Tue
    PW 137
    CW 136.8

@chloeguo Every little bit helps! :)
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options

@HASWLRS It's amazing how we know what to do, and can give fantastic advice and guidance to others, but following it ourselves can be almost impossible. Don't stumble alone, give a yell. One of us will be here to help talk you off the ledge. <3
  • Tomsgal1985
    edited March 2023
    Options
    @Tomsgal1985 Please do share! That's the whole purpose of this group, to support each other and to share what has worked for us in the hopes that someone else will benefit. I have never heard of her so thank you for the information.

You’re most welcome! I would not want to sound like a “know it all,” especially at this weight 🥹 I’m also reading a book called The Fatburn Fix by Dr. Cate Shanahan that I am finding very interesting.
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Thursday 23 March
    Under: yes

Weigh in Week 3
    PW 144.8
    CW 144.0

Soon to be undone by a weekend at my daughter's house. 😕
  • Tomsgal1985
    Options
    Weekly Post:
    Username: @Tomsgal1985
    Week: March Week 3
    Weigh-in day: Friday
    Previous Week's Weight: 223.2
    Today's Weight: 219.6
  • FindingSamMon
    FindingSamMon Posts: 777 Member
    edited March 2023
    Options
    March Week 3
    Username:@FindingSamMon
    Weigh-in Day: Friday
    PW: 239.2lbs
    CW: 241.1

I moved one of my gym days from Wednesday to yesterday. I usually retain a bit of water the day after I lift so I'm not too surprised. Hopefully, next week reflects my efforts.