• rstanford3
    rstanford3 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    quaicqlzruis.jpg
  • titus2cat
    titus2cat Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Happy mother’s day everyone.
    Got home last night. Ready to start again tomorrow. Setting low goals this time. Aiming for half a pound weightloss this week with 20 min exercise 5 days minimum. Goal2 is log everything every day.
    Goal3 is to be grateful for opportunity to try again. Every day.
  • rstanford3
    Options
    Tomorrow's weight is my starting weight. Slow loss is preferable to what I have been experiencing. Let's do this!
  • titus2cat
    Options
    Tomorrow’s weight will be my starting weight too.
    Baby steps, seeking balance.
  • rstanford3
    Options
    Okay. I lost a total of 44 pounds. I have gained back 19. :'( But I am ready to tackle this again. :)
  • titus2cat
    Options
    This is day one for me.
    Tracked calories and exercise.
    Baby steps are better than doing nothing
  • rstanford3
    Options
    Yesterday and today have gone well. Let's hope this is the start of a trend. I have my yearly physical tomorrow morning. I know my PCP is going to give me heck. :(
  • titus2cat
    Options
    Randi, how did the doc visit go?
    I have eaten some bad stuff this week, but I logged every bit of it. That eased the guilt a bit.
    Keeping the grands tomorrow so I wont get structured cardio.
  • rstanford3
    Options
    All is well. I have to have routine labs and it's time for another DEXA scan. She didn't mention my weight gain. :)
    You'll get plenty of exercise tomorrow, even if it is not structured! :D Enjoy the grands!
  • titus2cat
    Options
    Randi, hope your dexa scan is the same as the last one.
    After keeping kids last todays, this was a profitable day. Food logged. 30 minutes on elliptical. Church in the morning and church at night. Yay!
    Babysitting tomorrow. I have to get ip a five in the morning and leave my house by 5:40. Hope I remember to weigh when I get up. My goal was half a pound. Not sure if I will make it or not. I ate badly on babysitting days.
  • titus2cat
    Options
    I lost .4
    Every little loss is a win
    Even not gaining is a win
    Babysteps
  • StrongerJan
    StrongerJan Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Good morning. Mind if I jump back in? I may not be daily, but I am looking for a small, more intimate group to share and enjoy support. I have lost around 11#, but now seem stuck.
    Hope you have a great day.
  • rstanford3
    Options
    Good job, Cat! I'm up 0.5.
    Welcome back, Jan! Congratulations on the 11 pounds!
    I'm thinking about tracking during the week and taking a break from it on weekends. I'll give it a try this week and see how it goes.
    Have a great day.
  • titus2cat
    Options
    Eleven pounds is great Jan. We all know how hard that is. Keep up the good work. Pretty soon those scales will start to move again.
    Randi, I am skipping tracking on babysitting days. It is pretty much impossible anyway. My youngest son took a position with a university a couple of hours away, so when August comes, my babysitting jobs will be cut in half. The 3 grandboys who still live in town are all school age, though, so I have 6 hours a day to eat properly and exercise when I keep them.
  • StrongerJan
    StrongerJan Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Did 8 mi of cycling and 45 min of Urban Kick yesterday. My tail is dragging today, but it was great!
  • AngiKell
    AngiKell Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm new to this group. I stopped for years and back. Same struggle, but I've been exercising daily, just not long. I'm working on balancing my life and realizing I am the one in control of my choices.
  • rstanford3
    Options
    Welcome @AngiKell. We're a fairly quiet but very supportive group. We weigh in on Mondays and report how much we lost or gained. Members who are currently active are:
    titus2cat - Cat
    StrongerJan - Jan
    AnnLiz23 - Ann
    rstanford3 - Randi
    Post when you want to report your progress, when you need support, when you have a question, etc. If there is anything special we can do to help you, let us know. We're experts on weight - we've been good at losing and gaining it. :D
  • annliz23
    annliz23 Posts: 3,421 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I lost 1/2 a pound so cutting out bread and I have talked my husband into having less potatoes so let's see if that works.

Good luck all

oh tomorrow I am trying parsnip and carrot rosti for tea hopefully they will be tasty
  • titus2cat
    Options
    Ann, please share a report on parsnip and carrot rosti.