Ultimate goal weight: 148
    July 31 goal weight: 169.9

June 30 ending weight - 175.4
    July 01 - 175.4
    July 08 -
    July 15 -
    July 22 -
    July 31 -

I need to really get back with it. June was a horrible month for me. Setting a high goal for July. Need to push myself.

Kathy
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,297 Member
    Options
    I was planning on getting up at 7:00 to walk this morning. Didn't happen...by 8:00 it was already 78 and sunny with no clouds and not wind...HOT. Now at 11:30 it is 90 degrees!!! Today and tomorrow are supposed to be over 100!! Then the temps go down, down, down next week. Crazy!
    Ronan is coming over for a Play Date w/Grandpa this afternoon. I am going to read.
    Chris
  • cpanus
    Options
    It's 93 degrees outside at 9:00 p.m.!!!!!!!!
    Chris
  • zumbaforever
    zumbaforever Posts: 6,859 Member
    Options
    I love their smiles Chris. I am really busy this month. Will tell you more later tonight.

Here is the link where I will be doing KCM DVD's and modifications. It is a work in progress, because I procrastinated. :* Have a great Sunday everyone.

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/145099-july-weight-workout

Shelley
  • cpanus
    Options
    It's 106 at 1:45 p.m. here in Northern California!! There is some crazy wind out there...might just have to go see if it's hot or cold. :D
    I'm making soup today.
    I have to stop the sweets and watch my carbs according to one of my blood tests...ugh...peppermint in the trash. Going to try nuts for a change.
    :p
    Chris
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    Chris I am with you. If you have to I am joining you. I don't want to say what I have to throw out. And there isn't enough room to list it all here. :D

I had family over for dinner. We splurged. T-bone, baked potatoes, green salad, fruit and frozen yogurt with a strawberry rhubarb sauce I made.

Shelley
  • kjs1228
    kjs1228 Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    Shelley - sounds delish!

Kathy - I also need to reel it is...I haven't been tracking and need to. Will start today.

We had terrible storms last night....kept me up.

Working today but it should be slower. Probably not doing much tomorrow. Bella has to work...she is liking her job at a grocery store.

May go out and walk before work starts today.

Karen
  • kjs1228
    Options
    Wanted to pass on a recipe I made for dinner last night that we loved. I added some fresh rosemary and basil from my herb garden, and a bunch of minced garlic. Will definitely make again!

https://www.sixsistersstuff.com/recipe/chicken-zucchini-casserole/

Karen
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    Thanks Karen for the recipe. Will have to try it. So glad Bella is enjoying her first job

Shelley
  • cpanus
    Options
    Thank you, Karen! yum!
    The kids air conditioner when down Saturday night...hot...hot...hot...It got fixed today!!
    Bean might have to go in for surgery on his paw. Will know more Wednesday.
    We watched the boys while Sara to Bean to the vet and then I did a 60 min workout w/my trainer.
    I am going to the post office tomorrow morning before it gets hot!!
    Chris
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    What seems to be wrong with Beans paw? Hope nothing to serious.

Shelley
  • kjs1228
    Options
    Chris - glad your AC is getting fixed! Whew!

I worked a half day yesterday and Belle and I went thrifting and to lunch...it was a lot of fun.

She works today...so Jim and I are going to start tacking our storage unit. It is filled with a lot of Mom's stuff honestly which can be donated. And then just some grilled food....hopefully a productive day!

Happy 4th of July!

Karen
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,238 Member
    Options
    Finally went to the doctor. They tested me for Covid, influenza and strep. All negative and got a prescription for an antibiotic so I will hopefully be on the mend in a few days.

One of the ladies on our girls trip was sick and by the time we got home 5 of us had same symptoms. It’s an upper respiratory infection. I tested myself for a few days but realized I needed stronger meds. A little tired but still exercising. Can’t let this month get away without results.

Happy 4th
    Kathy
  • cpanus
    Options
    Hope everyone has a fun day today!
    Shelley, not sure what's wrong with Bean's paw...it looks like his middle 'toe' has an infection or a growth...he kept licking it and making it so bright red!! We'll know more tomorrow. His paw is in a secure bandage that the vet put on, but we have to keep watching him cuz he'll rip that sucker off!! The kids went to a parade this morning. One of their friends was in it. We have Been for the morning and maybe for the evening...
    Kathy, hope the meds make you feel better.
    Karen, Thanks...it was Sara's AC not ours. Sounds like you and Belle had fun!! I'm hoping to get Sara out there for a shopping day...maybe...soon.
    I made it to the post office and back. I got up at 6:30 to get it done!! Traffic was light. Several walkers/bike riders were out early. I did 5.67 miles in 118 mins. Man, I was at a snail's pace the whole time. Don't know if it's my new meds for the A-Fib or just a snail's pace day!! Or maybe...not enough coffee!! :D
    Have a great day, everyone!!
    Chris
  • cpanus
    Options
    Bean has a tumor on his toe. The vet surgeon will remove his toe tomorrow. His toe will go to the lab to find out if it's cancer or not. He'll wear a cone for three weeks. Doctor said he will walk normally once it has healed.
    PS...he ripped a hole in his bandage last night or this morning while I was in the shower!! Sneaky guy!
    I did 60 mins w/my trainer this afternoon.
    Don't know if I'll get to walk tomorrow. We'll be going over to the kids at 8:00 in the morning to watch the boys while Sara takes Bean to the vet.
    Chris
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,238 Member
    Options
    Highest weight: 248
    Ultimate goal weight: 148
    July 31 goal weight: 169.9

June 30 ending weight - 175.4
    July 01 - 175.4
    July 06 - 173.6
    July 13 -
    July 20 -
    July 27 -
    July 31 -

Changed my weigh in day to Thursday instead of Saturday. 🤷🏽‍♀️

Kathy

• zumbaforever
    Options
    Kathy I am so glad you are on the mend. Vacationing and so many of you all sick with the same thing! That stinks. Do you have any of the other KCM DVD's you might like? You could alternate them with your kettle swings.

Chris I am glad that found what was wrong with Bean quickly. Hopefully all will be well. Sad they must remove the entire toe. That must be a horrid tumor. With roots or something.

Karen you will feel a weight lifted after that storage is tackled. I know I would.

I have been playing with friends and family. Working on the cabin and doing my KCM workout. I go to get my mom next Friday. And I have another fugitive pickup next Wednesday and Thursday.

Shelley
  • cpanus
    edited July 2023
    Options
    Thanks, Shelley. Bean is home now. Vet said he chewed off two bandages before the kids picked him up!! :D They are sending it in for a biopsy so they will know for sure what it is.
    Our 40th Anniversary is Saturday and we wanted everyone to come here but it might be easier for us to go to Sara's. We'll see.
    I didn't do anything today except drink coffee, feed Ronan and read!!! Although, it was beautiful and much cooler out there today...lazy me!!
    I have a blood pressure check at Kaiser tomorrow morning and a workout w/my trainer tomorrow afternoon.
    Chris
  • kjs1228
    Options
    Everything I just wrote disappeared ;( Hate when that happens!

Happy Anniversary Chris!! Hope Bean is OK today.

Kathy - hope the gals in your tribe are all feeling better. I know quite a few families who have that upper respiratory issue 🤔

Heading out for a quick walk before I take Mom to her stores...so hot here!

Happy Saturday!

Karen
  • kjs1228
    Options
    Been trying to make a new recipe a week....we all LOVED this one:

https://hungryhappens.net/crustless-zucchini-feta-pie-batzina/