Airport Lounge Chat

Options
1171819202123»

Replies

• Tabatha_Cain
    Tabatha_Cain Posts: 4,200 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Airport Friends;

I hope you are all doing well this morning. Today is Monday and it is going to be a great day. It is super busy I am sure since it is Monday. People had the weekend to do what needed to be done and now they have bills to pay and changed to make on their auto and home policies. I am sure we will be busy at work. I am going to try and get some walking in at lunch time. I think I might take an umbrella to work to avoid the rain we are supposed to get.

@sgod50 - Thank you. That is why I am not sure why we are not losing weight. Other than there for a bit I was indulging in ice cream quite a bit. So I know that was not a good thing. I am hoping we can figure it out.
    @CSEGUIN2 - I am glad you had a great time with your son while Christmas shopping. Good luck with work this week.
    @bookieNJ - That is great that she called to chat. I hope that continues for you.

Well I hope you all have a wonderful Monday.

Tabatha
  • macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 5,317 Member
    Options
    It’s 34 feels like 28 at 7:42AM with a high of 52 today. Insight Timer Quote: Pure love is willingness to give without a thought of receiving anything in return.—Peace Pilgrim I AM: I take strength from my struggles. Action for Happiness: Support a charity, cause or campaign you really care about. Closed 💕 ❤ on my Samsung Active 4 and had 15,378 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 279/305 mile a day this morning, Traditional Body Building W5/D1: Chest/Arms + ROMWOD: Head to Toe & Day 4 of 25 Day Pull up/Ring Row Challenge after breakfast and 60 min walk this afternoon.
  • CSEGUIN2
    CSEGUIN2 Posts: 5,647 Member
    Options
    Good Evening Everyone!

Worked Monday through Friday. Back to work on Monday. The ex has been up and down with his moods and that's fine as I am mainly only home when I have to be. My Son and I spent today out and about grabbing a few things for making Christmas cookies. I even grabbed a few cheap decorations because I felt weird not decorating at all. I even bought a felt tree with lights and felt decorations. Tomorrow I am going to Church twice then to my sister's as we're going to the cemetery to put a wreath on our parents grave.

Connie