Airport Lounge Chat

Options
kaliswalker
kaliswalker Posts: 1,234 Member
WELCOME ONE AND ALL!! Frequent flyers and new flyers, this is the Special Lounge for you to come and connect with several hundred of your friends. Ask questions, chat, and get to know one another. They will be your support group this summer!

Please pull up a chair and begin to chat with your 5% Challenge Community Friends ... HICIM705

Your 5% Challenge ~ Overall Leadership Team:
Lynn (KALISWALKER), Heidi (HICIM705), Ceri (CERIUSLY1), Diane (DIANEDOESSMILES1), and Barb (LADYLUK1)

Replies

• Ceriusly1
    Ceriusly1 Posts: 5,757 Member
    Options
    Wow! I should take my Laptop to the Park and sit by the river to do my "challenge job". I will see how far my wifi goes.
  • macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 5,317 Member
    Options
    o4cdap3dhv2t.jpg airport friends
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 63 feels like 63 with a high of 91 today. Insight Timer Quote: True happiness is…to enjoy the present, without anxious dependence upon the future.—Seneca I AM: I am rooted to my life yet striving for more. Action for Happiness: Let go of self-criticism and speak to yourself kindly. Closed all 💕 on my Samsung Active 4 and had 16,266 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 187/305 mile a day before breakfast and 60 min walk this afternoon.
  • Kateljm
    Kateljm Posts: 1,646 Member
    edited September 2023
    Options
    @Lessennan So glad to see you looking happy! That's a good bit of walking, great job by the both of you! Sending peaceful vibes to you, and I shall always think of you when I attack offensive weeds.

@Kurtize As always, you spread blessings, thank you.

@macrat12 I always read through your collections of tidbits. I like the one about letting go of self-criticism and speak to yourself kindly. After all, if our best friends can accept us, warts and all, we need to offer that to ourselves, too.
  • Lessennan
    Lessennan Posts: 2,961 Member
    Options
    Night night. Switch off time
  • Kurtize
    Kurtize Posts: 5,647 Member
    Options
    04cffdutn7y6.jpg
  • cormierannie
    cormierannie Posts: 4,541 Member
    Options
    Good evening, everyone! It's a very warm day here today. My daughter says hello to all. Both budgie birds are doing well and say cheep, cheep! I went for a short indoor run earlier this morning, before it got too hot outside. After lunch I went for a short indoor walk and I feel great! I'll be doing some dancing later on. Have a great day, everyone! Take care and stay safe. Happy Labour Day to all who celebrate it.
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 72 feels like 72 with a high of 93 today. Insight Timer Quote: The only impossible journey is the one you never begin.—Tony Robbins I AM: I am filled with peace and positivity. Action for Happiness: Plan a fun or relaxing activity and make time for it. Happy International Labor Day!!!!! Closed all 💕 on my Samsung Active 4 and had 16,780 steps yesterday. Training Plan: Day 188/305 mile a day before breakfast, 12 Weeks Foundations of Training W4/D1: Strength/Conditioning after breakfast and 60 min walk after dinner.
  • gintex2021
    gintex2021 Posts: 275 Member
    edited September 2023
    Options
    Good Evening, I participated in the 5% Challenge maybe 8-10 years ago on Sparkpeople. I see a lot of the members of this challenge have done many, many rounds.

Please share with us why you have stayed on the team and how you benefit from being here.

I am looking forward to taking off in Oct!
    Options
    It’s 73 feels like 75 with a high of 95 today. Insight Timer Quote: The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.—Alice Walker I AM: I know that my gratitude is the source of my happiness. Action for Happiness: Forgive yourself when things go wrong. Everyone makes mistakes. Closed all 💕 on my Samsung Active 4 and had 16,608 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 189/305 mile a day before breakfast, 12 Week Foundations of Training W4/D2: EMOM after breakfast and 60 min walk later this afternoon.
  • Lessennan
    Lessennan Posts: 2,961 Member
    Options
    A lovely walk today and all the bus connections were great
  • Dpecora653
    Dpecora653 Posts: 3,962 Member
    Options
    t8ai27rsampa.jpg

Good Morning!
    It is very hot today but I was able to run errands this morning so I won't need to go out later. Putting my walk outside till later tonight when the temperature drops.
    Enjoy the day :)
  • cormierannie
    cormierannie Posts: 4,541 Member
    Options
    good afternoon, everyone! it is a beautiful, sunny and very warm day here today. my daughter says hi to all. she is working at her part time job today. both budgie birds are doing well and say cheep, cheep! we are all staying cool and well hydrated today. i went for a short indoor run earlier this morning and i really enjoyed it. i will be going for a long indoor walk after lunch. i will be doing some dancing later on. have a great day, everyone! take care and stay safe.
  • peppikaye
    peppikaye Posts: 4,615 Member
    edited September 2023
    Options
    Hello everyone, I've done many of the 5% challenges starting in SP days and carrying on here. I live in Perth, Western Australia. Here is a pic of Elizabeth Quay. When we go into the City, hubby and I often take a walk here. You can't really see it here but it has a small park, cafes and a walk way. We often walk over the bridge and take the ferry to the other side of the river.
    90t361et4xqz.jpg

• Grannysue91
    Grannysue91 Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options
    A hot day here in TN. We are back in the 90’s again. We did get some much needed rain here today. The meds I was taking were for a UTI, but the culture came back needing a different one. I’m also allergic to several types of antibiotics and I am somewhat limited to what I can take. Hope everyone has had a good day.
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Dianedoessmiles1 Posts: 12,241 Member
    Options
    TO HOT AND HUMID In Maine for this chick!! I'm planning on being mostly inside until Caturday!