Airport Lounge Chat

Options

Replies

• cormierannie
    cormierannie Posts: 4,517 Member
    Options
    good morning, everyone! it is a beautiful sunny day here today. my daughter says hi to all. she is working at her part time job today. both budgie birds are doing well and say cheep, cheep! i went for a short run earlier this morning and i really enjoyed it. i will be going for a long walk after lunch. there is a corn roast happening at a church that is near my place. i will go and check it out. i will be doing some dancing later on. have a great day, everyone! take care and stay safe.
  • EmPea888
    EmPea888 Posts: 112 Member
    edited September 2023
    Options
    Hey all :smile: 13,000+ steps today (lucky me) and I'm still feeling fresh. I committed to a new food plan last Monday and so far it's working out well. I was out all day so took my lunch with me to resist temptation. I even turned down the most gorgeous looking cake <3 which I'm really happy about. My absolute bottom lines are no sugar and no flour - so that would have busted two of them. I went to see Past Lives the movie - which is so slow to begin with but also respectful, sensitive & richly layered with an amazing emotional pay-off at the end. I shared a pot of tea with a friend in this beautiful garden. All in all a lovely day.

yxdxkv0h9svs.jpg
  • Tabatha_Cain
    Tabatha_Cain Posts: 4,161 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Airport Friends:

I hope you are all doing well this morning. Today is Sunday and Joe and I are driving up to church this morning. It is an hour and 5 minute drive. Not too terribly bad. But Joe has cameras today so it is a must. They have not asked me to do children's rooms this week so I guess they are pretty well staffed over there with the kids being back in school and volunteering back up. I really want to do something today. I was in bed most the day yesterday in pretty bad pain. They are doing an ultrasound for me on Thursday because I am having really bad period cramps and shooting pain on my left side and I am not having periods. I was suppose to have a period at the beginning of September and did not have one. I am worried I have developed Fibroids like my sister did. I hurt constantly and I am afraid to take any paid meds because I don't know what will work and what won't because I don't know what the issue is. It is impacting my working out because I barely want to move most days.

@cormierannie - I so love your positive posts every morning. It is great to see. I know your daughter went to Prom last year so when does she graduate high school? My son just graduated in May. So he is a new graduate.
    @EmPea888 - That is awesome with all your steps. I need to commit to a new food plan. I have to figure something out. That does look like a beautiful garden. I would love to sit there and socialize or even sit there and read a good book.

Well I hope you all have a wonderful Sunday.

Tabatha
  • macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 5,295 Member
    Options
    It’s 54 feels like 54 with a high of 78 today. Insight Timer Quote: We cannot grow when we are in shame, and we can’t use shame to change ourselves or others.—Brene Brown I AM: I make it through anything that comes my way. Action for Happiness: No plans day. Make time to slow down and be kind to yourself. Closed all 💕 on my Samsung Active 4 and had 16,463 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 201/305 mile a day before breakfast and 60 min walk after dinner.
  • cormierannie
    Options
    @Tabatha_Cain : my daughter graduated high school this june and she is doing really well.
    good afternoon, everyone! it is a mostly cloudy day here today. my daughter says hi to all. both budgie birds are doing well and say cheep, cheep! i went for a short run earlier this morning and i really enjoyed it. i went for a long walk after lunch and i feel great! i will be doing some dancing later on. have a great day, everyone! take care and stay safe.
  • Kurtize
    Kurtize Posts: 5,606 Member
    Options
    dz0tir1ry0ss.gif
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Dianedoessmiles1 Posts: 12,211 Member
    edited September 2023
    Options
    @Tabatha_Cain glad you are getting that checked out. Please let us know how you are.
    @Empea888, WOW! Nice steps and a gorgeous picture!
  • Dpecora653
    Dpecora653 Posts: 3,947 Member
    Options
    0f7c31r5u4vj.jpg

EVERYONE HAVE A STRONG ENJOYABLE DAY :)
  • Tabatha_Cain
    Options

I hope you are all doing well this morning. Today is Monday and it is going to be a very busy day today. I am thinking that my co worker leaves early today so I will be alone in the afternoon and then Wednesday she has the whole day off. I am sure that is how it is this week and then Thursday I have my ultrasound for my issues going on. She is having medical things done too on Wednesday. So I am sure she will be ok with me taking a little longer to get back from my appointment. I am hoping that something get resolved with the ultrasound. That would be nice. I am excited for going to work today. I always love going back to work after the weekend. Not that I don't love the weekend but I love what I do and I love being able to help the people that I help.

@cormierannie - That is awesome that your daughter did graduate. Congrats on that.

Well i hope you all have a wonderful Monday.

Tabatha
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 52 feels like 52 with a high of 86 today. Insight Timer Quote: Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, which is why we call it the present.—Bil Keane I AM: I choose to be happy no matter what. Action for Happiness: Ask a trusted friend to tell you what strengths they see in you. Closed all 💕 on my Samsung Active 4 and had 16,312 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 202/305 mile a day before breakfast, 12 Week Foundations of Training W6/D1: Strength/Conditioning after work and 60 min walk this afternoon.
  • cormierannie
    Options
    good morning, everyone! it is a mainly sunny day here today. my daughter says hi to all. she is working at her part time job today. both budgie birds are doing well and say cheep, cheep! i did my strength training workout earlier this morning and i really enjoyed it. i will be going for a long walk after lunch. i will be doing some dancing later on. later in the afternoon, i am going to see the most recent Batman movie at the building that is not too far from my place. there will be some popcorn, some drinks and some pizza during the movie. i like to go to these events as often as i can. have a great day, everyone! take care and stay safe.
  • EmPea888
    EmPea888 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Well I rejoined MFP one week ago and I've done my first WI - 2lbs off - woo hoo! I know we have a while before the Challenge starts and it's nice to be clocking some progress in the meantime.
  • Lopeyp
    Lopeyp Posts: 1,323 Member
    Options
    Rain, rain, rain. That's what we have in Boston area. I'm so tired of it.
    Otherwise, doing well and staying active.
    How's everyone?
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Dianedoessmiles1 Posts: 12,211 Member
    Options
    @Tabatha_Cain WOOHOO Love that you have found a job you love to go to!! It may have taken a bit, but what a GREAT PAYOUT!! That made me smile so much reading it. Being a Captain of the team I am on with the 5% as well as an Over All Leader I LOVE doing it!! Makes me smile so much. You know the feeling!!
    @Empea888, though it can take 3 to 4 weeks to put the teams together we noticed you are working the steps on the Pre Challenge Activities!! WTG!!! I've enjoyed reading them over and am not at all surprised to see you are having success!! NICELY DONE!! I saw your post about asking for Any team, you will as @Retired_Sue responded be put on a team. @Ceriusly1 has you on the list. The practice week will start on Sept 30th, and the challenge itself officially starts on the 7th. The team you'll be placed on will LOVE having you!
    7m41o5kb74hl.gif

@Lopeyp, OH GF!! I am north of you in the Greater Portland area. WOW ALL of us in New England have been DROWNING This "summer" the summer that came from July 1st at noon until July 1st at 12:01 PM. We hope you enjoy it.

• Dpecora653
    Dpecora653 Posts: 3,947 Member
    Options
    6b7wse3ef8ok.jpg
  • Tabatha_Cain
    Options

I hope you are all doing well this morning. Today is Tuesday and boy is it going to be a good day. I am hoping to get more travel sales in. I did sell those airline tickets I had to look up yesterday. It is great. I love doing that. I know I have my insurance licenses and stuff but I really love working with the travel stuff. It is great.

@cormierannie - That is awesome that your community does movie nights. We have them only during the month of June and July which stinks cause it would be nice if it were longer and they are always kids movies. Nothing really for adults.
    @EmPea888 - Congrats. That is a good weight loss amount. Keep going and keep working hard.
    @Lopeyp - Sorry about all the rain. I hope you get some sunny weather soon.

Well I hope you all have a wonderful Tuesday.

Tabatha
  • JustRamona
    JustRamona Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Good morning. I seem to have misplaced the thread about when the challenge actually begins
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 64 feels like 64 with a high of 84 and chances of rain today. Insight Timer Quote: Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one’s courage.—Anais Nin I AM: I am worthy of all the best life has to offer. Action for Happiness: Notice what you are feeling without any judgement. Closed all 💕 on my Samsung Active 4 and had 15,460 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 203/305 mile a day before breakfast, 12 Week Foundations of Training W6/D2: EMOM after breakfast and 60 min walk after dinner.
  • cormierannie
    Options
    good morning, everyone! it is a beautiful sunny day here today. my daughter says hi to all. she is working at her part time job today. both budgie birds are doing well and say cheep, cheep! i went for a short run earlier this morning and i really enjoyed it. i will be going for a long walk after lunch. i will be doing some dancing later on. i went to the art drop in program at the building that is not too far from my place. have a great day, everyone! take care and stay safe.
  • DNjoys
    DNjoys Posts: 7,394 Member
    Options
    @JustRamona the start date is in this group's description, October 7. However, invitations to the team will be sent out the last week of September and Practice Week will begin September 30th. We like to have members on the team a week before we begin to get everyone settled and ready to go.

~Dee, Passenger Service Agent for Mission Slimpossible