Weight No More Team Chat - NOVEMBER 2023

Options

Replies

• daria0919
    daria0919 Posts: 688 Member
    Options

daria0919 wrote: »
    I’ve been at it for two months now and am stuck at only 6 pounds lost thus far. I am doing strength/weight training with a personal trainer weekly and walking a lot, and a NSV is that I brought out some cold weather pants to wear the last week or so and they’re definitely loose on me compared to last year.

@daria0919 - Only 6 pounds? Six pounds in two months is incredible! You've obviously worked for it, and a slow and steady loss is so much healthier and maintainable than being aggressive. And if your pants are looser, clearly you're doing something right. Remember, your weight on the scale is just one aspect and is not a direct indication of progress.

Thanks @minstrelofsarcasm - it’s good to have a few cheerleaders to keep encouraging us! 😀
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,072 Member
    Options
    Ljdanny
    Thurs
    Cw 187.4
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,072 Member
    Options
    Nsv, went down another hole in my belt.

I went to the pain clinic yesterday, I am going to have a shot in my back next month. I know the girl who works there and she said if they have a cancelation she will get me in sooner. I am going to try walking again to help get my weight loss going more. It's just hard because of all the pain. I told my husband if the kids ask what I want for Christmas I want a new watch. My fitbit died and because I haven't been able to walk so well I haven't rushed for a new one. But I do know I do not want a fitbit, I have had so many problems with it. I would love to get back into the step challenge. It keeps me motivated.
    My granddaughters are going to Boston tonight to see frozen. They are so excited. I am excited the house will be quiet.
  • gillwellow
    gillwellow Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Friday Weigh In

Last Week: 82.6kg
    This Week: 83.5kg

What can I say - increased weight by nearly 1kg! Definitely not muscle either. Not a great week work wise etc. - so less exercise, missed my aqua aerobics, AND ate a takeaway hamburger and chips.

Disappointed (in my choices) but a good/painful lesson. What you lose can quickly come back when slip into old habits.

Got my workout gear on this morning- and will do some cardio and strength work. Stay tuned……
  • Zumba_Luvah
    Zumba_Luvah Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Zumba_luvah
    Pw- 215.4
    Cw- 215.4
  • BodyTalking
    BodyTalking Posts: 1,952 Member
    Options
    BodyTalking
    Weigh-in-Saturday
    Starting weight: 81.7 kg/180.12 lb
    Previous weight: 79.8 kg/176 lb
    Current weight: 79.9 kg/176.15 lb

Just a little increase this week 😊 as expected, since my appetite is fully back to normal. Still having a daily soup meal. The current batch is spicy tomato, pepper and bean soup 😋 I do like when my husband is in his soup making phase.
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,148 Member
    Options
    The November Week 3 Group Challenge is open and ready to begin on Sunday, Nov. 12th. Please join us for the Tame the Turkey Neck Challenge...not as weird as it sounds! LOL Here's your link:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10903175/november-week-3-group-challenge-tame-the-turkey-neck#latest

Hope to see you in the chat thread!
    Jessica :blush:
  • OllieAndEd2021
    OllieAndEd2021 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    OllieAndEd2021 weigh-in day Saturday
    CW 167.0
  • trebled_egg
    trebled_egg Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Can I please be added to the support team for the rest of the month? Thank you!
  • melaniedscott
    melaniedscott Posts: 1,318 Member
    Options
    Melaniedscott
    Sat weigh in (late)
    PW:235
    CW:235

Sun: 5546
    Mon: 6287
    Tues 2294
    Wed 6225
    Thur 3506
    Fri 2409
    Sat 1000

I think I have a cold, which is very bad news as I am traveling for work this week, starting with driving six hour tomorrow. And training all day Tuesday and Wednesday, with two three+ hour drives each day. So yay.
  • CassieGetsFit2013
    CassieGetsFit2013 Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Weigh In Day: Sunday
    PW: 232.2
    CW: 235

*SIGH* I've got to do better! I don't want to make any excuses, but I threw my back out last weekend, and it's STILL not 100% better yet. I hope this week I can at least lose 1-2lbs!
  • sydditt
    sydditt Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    5bnblxe8j466.jpeg
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,257 Member
    Options
    n1bx52w74edw.png

pado124445o9.png
    670hvorsej7y.png

Team Results
    By Percentage
    eyys8sfw18mp.png

By Pounds
    kkv1imh8m75t.png

Individual Results
    By Percentage
    ci83txajpabq.png
    7whgo4hr7wl8.png

By Pounds
    ecd9zzw21jbt.png

Team Winners
    gq5qqn1pd5c5.png
  • daria0919
    daria0919 Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    9czwyz369v7e.jpeg
    5atj6fxdn1m2.jpeg
  • BodyTalking
    BodyTalking Posts: 1,952 Member
    Options
    BodyTalking
    Steps 05-11 Nov: 42,085

I hope all of you who are ill, have had injuries and difficult problems all find some better days this coming week. Sending you well wishes 💐💝🪷
  • andja87
    andja87 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    4w1r0rnzntdq.jpeg
This discussion has been closed.