Laurabb99
    weigh in days: Monday
    PW 208.7
    CW 208.6
  • daria0919
    daria0919 Posts: 755 Member
    edited November 2023
    Options
    Was charging watch Wednesday and forgot to wear it a fair amount of the day. Tuesday was my much cherished “do nothing” day.

8wmghlt3qqc9.jpeg
    cceiicdr2r9k.jpeg
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,321 Member
    Options
    May I be excused for this week's weigh in? My weigh in was today, but I didn't weigh in. Thanks, and sorry. Don't think it would've been good anyway, on my period and just not doing good with my calories. :/

@CassieGetsFit2013 - Not a problem, I'll mark you as excused. If you weigh in on another day this week and see a number you'd like me to enter, let me know and I'll update your weight.
  • GarysGirl78
    GarysGirl78 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Same for me, may I also be excused for today’s weigh in, please? ToM for me as well and I really don’t think weighing myself makes any sense right now :/

Also my apologies for not posting steps last week. I’ll post both last and this week’s steps tomorrow. They won’t be great but at least I’ll be up to date again 🤪
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    Options
    Same for me, may I also be excused for today’s weigh in, please? ToM for me as well and I really don’t think weighing myself makes any sense right now :/

Also my apologies for not posting steps last week. I’ll post both last and this week’s steps tomorrow. They won’t be great but at least I’ll be up to date again 🤪

@GarysGirl78 - Not a problem, I'll take care of that for you!
  • 9Harvey
    9Harvey Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    November 19
    Weigh In Day: Sunday
    Previous Weight: November 12 - 208.5
    Current Weight: November 19 - 209.2

Steps
    Sunday - 3695
    Monday - 2092
    Tuesday - 3269
    Wednesday - 3011
    Thursday - 3722
    Friday - 7369
    Saturday - 5131

Total - steps
    9Harvey wrote: »
    November 12
    Weigh In Day: Sunday
    Previous Weight: November 5 - 208.0
    Current Weight: November 12 - 208.5

Steps
    Sunday - 7533
    Monday - 4800
    Tuesday - 4768
    Wednesday - 4652
    Thursday - 4366
    Friday - 4459
    Saturday - 3376

Total - 33954 steps

@9Harvey - Was this your entry for last week or this week? Given you posted on the 18th for a November 12th weigh-in when your next weigh-in is the 19th, I just want to make sure I've got it recorded correctly. Let me know!

@minstrelofsarcasm for the 19th
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    Options
    9Harvey wrote: »
    @minstrelofsarcasm for the 19th

@9Harvey - Great, thank you! I wasn't quite sure and I didn't want to make any assumptions.
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    Options
    Given that quite a few of us have a holiday this week, I'm curious what everyone's strategy is going to be...
    How are YOU planning on tackling the holiday?

Let me know your thoughts, maybe your plan will help someone else in the group who isn't sure of where to start.
  • melaniedscott
    melaniedscott Posts: 1,348 Member
    Options
    Given that quite a few of us have a holiday this week, I'm curious what everyone's strategy is going to be...

Let me know your thoughts, maybe your plan will help someone else in the group who isn't sure of where to start.

My plan is to do small portions of things I like and not eating anything I don't. And trying to be mindful of dessert (know where it is hiding and try to be somewhere else....).

And plan to get exercise if possible. The sun is out! Yay!
  • daria0919
    Options

We had our Thanksgiving dinner this past Saturday because some of my children/grandchildren were visiting from out of town, so we did dinner early this year.

I visualized for several days what and how much I was going to eat. I limited myself to a slice of pie and small scoop of ice cream. I stuck to my plan.

Thursday we’re going to my sister’s house to visit with her family visiting from out of town. Won’t be thanksgiving dinner, but instead traditional food from our growing up days celebrating our ethnic background.

Again, I’ve been visualizing now for several days what and how much I’m going to have.
    I know I will stick to it.

I think this pre visualizing and thinking about it daily has helped me greatly to prepare so that I don’t overeat.
  • sydditt
    sydditt Posts: 562 Member
    edited November 2023
    Options
    I’m going to make sure that the Turkey and green beans take up the most space on my plate followed by sweet potatoes and small amounts of everything else. I will likely be too busy cooking to eat the appetizers I put out.

I go off my diet every weekend so really I’ll probably just treat it like a Saturday where I relax the diet but still try to hit my protein and fiber numbers. It’s too bad, though, that my weigh-in day is Friday!

If it’s not too cold, I’ll suggest that we all go for a walk afterward.
  • Stimpy56
    Stimpy56 Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    Weigh in day: Thursday
    PW: 255.5
    CW: 257.5

Sorry team that I have been MIA and I missed last weeks weigh-in. My work had me running long hours as we setup a new location in a different city. No gym time, no pre planned meals, etc. Next week should be back to normal and I for one am looking forward to getting back into a routine. Have a Happy Thanksgiving Team!
  • BodyTalking
    BodyTalking Posts: 1,978 Member
    Options
    Not being from the US, we don't celebrate Thanksgiving but a local shop had some turkey breast (I guess on the off-chance some Americans might be interested) so we've had roast turkey with chips and beans, turkey curry with rice, fried turkey with mash and corn and have enough for another meal tomorrow. 2 breasts + 2 people = 4 meals! Not bad!

Enjoy your celebrations this thanksgiving 🦃
  • gillwellow
    gillwellow Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Friday weigh in

Last week: 82.5kg
    Today: 81.7kg
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,080 Member
    Options
    Ljdanny
    Thurs
    Cw 186.6
  • daria0919
    Options
    Question for the group:

Does anybody here use a habit tracking app, and if so, which one do you like?
  • pamelacorzine9
    pamelacorzine9 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Weigh In Day: friday
    PW (Previous Weight): 154.8
    CW (Current Weight): 155
  • OllieAndEd2021
    OllieAndEd2021 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I apologize for being so late posting my steps for last week!

OllieAndEd2021 Steps for Nov 12-18:

Sun 13,754
    Mon 8090
    Tues 6910
    Wed 8112
    Thurs 6523
    Fri 14,967
    Sat 18,596

Total 76,952
  • andja87
    andja87 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Weigh In Day: Friday
    PW (Previous Weight): 238.4
    CW (Current Weight): 241.8

I know this is just a fluctuation in my weight today from 2 days of not being as mindful of my eating and not moving my body too much but oof still tough. Going to try harder this coming week.
    Hope everyone had a good week and a nice holiday!
This discussion has been closed.