Replies

• lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,511 Member
    edited December 2023
    Options
    Steps: 4,720
    Exercise: ❌
    Physio: ❌

I actually slept in this morning. I didn’t wake up until 7:30. I hope this is the start of sleeping better. I noticed the last few days I have been fighting cravings. I have said this many times before but for me, lack of sleep = weight gain. I have to give myself credit though. I have been pretty good about having a piece of fruit instead of giving into the cravings. Only once did I get into the bread and I stopped myself at 2 slices.

How about you? Does sleep affect your weight loss?

Off to grocery shop. Have a wonderful Saturday!
  • RoblinB
    RoblinB Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018
    PW 169.3
    CW 168.2

Yes! I know that when I am fatigued I definitely look for anything to make me feel better, namely food. Perhaps there is some physiology behind the connection, too, but I don't really get to see that clearly because I tend to eat to cope.

Congratulations on pulling back on the starchy carbs! I don't think it is surprising that you are feeling differently (cravings and such) as you try to settle into maintenance. Keep blazing the trail!

• NouveauRee
    NouveauRee Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018

PW 173.9
    CW 174.0
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,887 Member
    Options
    I am about to set up the step challenge for December... if anyone wants to change their step goal, be dropped from the step challenge..added to the step challenge please let me know ...Thank you :)
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,511 Member
    Options
    RoblinB wrote: »
    @lindamtuck2018
    PW 169.3
    CW 168.2

Yes! I know that when I am fatigued I definitely look for anything to make me feel better, namely food. Perhaps there is some physiology behind the connection, too, but I don't really get to see that clearly because I tend to eat to cope.

Congratulations on pulling back on the starchy carbs! I don't think it is surprising that you are feeling differently (cravings and such) as you try to settle into maintenance. Keep blazing the trail!

Very nice loss! I was just saying the same thing to my husband this morning about the cravings and maintenance. Learning to maintain is a whole new ballgame. It’s hard to convince yourself that it’s ok to eat more. My mind has been in weight loss mode for so long.
    NouveauRee wrote: »
    @lindamtuck2018

PW 173.9
    CW 174.0

How was your week? Have a good weekend.
    I am about to set up the step challenge for December... if anyone wants to change their step goal, be dropped from the step challenge..added to the step challenge please let me know ...Thank you :)

I am going to increase my steps to 4,750 for December. Also, change my pool day pledge to 9,000. Hopefully, I will start getting there more often. I am hoping to get up to 5,000 by January.

• NachDeezy
    NachDeezy Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    ddainiak wrote: »
    ddainiak

Weigh in Day: Sat
    PW: 169.6
    CW: 166 😁

Nice work!!
  • NachDeezy
    NachDeezy Posts: 805 Member
    Options