Hoping this group is active

Options
jeanm927
jeanm927 Posts: 2 Member
New to MyFitnessPal premium and have tried multiple products to lose weight. I live in Wisconsin so show season is done I always seem to lose any progress made during the show season. Looking for any advice or suggestions to stay in the wagon during the off season.

Replies

• mgood4x4
    mgood4x4 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Welcome @jeanm927

Honestly, this group isn't as active as I would like. Problem is MFP won't implement push notifications when there are new posts, so members don't know when there is new activity. I have asked several times 😖

Anyway, I'd like to hear about your progress and horse journey. You mentioned show season is done - does that mean you are not riding during the off season? I do not show, so horse activities is my exercise and I love every minute of it. From 💩 scooping - husbandry - grooming - riding & everything in between! I also consider myself very lucky to have my 2 horses at home.

I am not a premium member, but have found MFP for tracking my calories in & out invaluable. Unfortunately, other than tracking every calorie consumed, I probably wont have much advice to motivate you. I can be a great listener though... So let me hear it 😉

Hope to hear more from you soon!

Mitsy