โฃ๏ธ๐Ÿ™My Team, My Friend, My Family, Our thoughts are with You!๐Ÿ™โฃ๏ธ

Ceriusly1
Ceriusly1 Posts: 6,223 Member
edited December 2023 in Social Groups
Membership in this challenge is very diverse. We come from different countries, faiths, and cultures. The Challenge Leaders want you to know we care about every member. Please use this topic to share your needs, as well as your good news.
ยซ134

Replies

• deskjockey925
    deskjockey925 Posts: 5,858 Member
    Sending up prayers for her and all your family <3
  • DNjoys
    DNjoys Posts: 8,744 Member
    Praying, Ceri!
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Dianedoessmiles1 Posts: 13,648 Member
    @Ceriusly1, it's very scary. Many hugs for your family. Been thinking of you all.
  • Catwmncat
    Catwmncat Posts: 7,896 Member
    @Ceriusly1 Sending good vibes to all of you
  • CSEGUIN2
    CSEGUIN2 Posts: 5,635 Member
    Sending loads of prayers ๐Ÿ™ Ceri
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    @pmbach1 , Hi Pam, here's where the feed to post. We'll let Pam say more.
  • amberlinamk1
    amberlinamk1 Posts: 371 Member
    @Ceriusly1 Sending prayers ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ and good thoughts to you and your family.
  • CSEGUIN2
    CSEGUIN2 Posts: 5,635 Member
    @pmbach1 prayers that all works out and you have less flair ups. Glad you were able to get something to help with it.
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    @Pmbach1, OUCH! That sounds very painful!! SO SORRY! But, glad they were able to address it right off.
  • davis3222s
    davis3222s Posts: 199 Member
    @Ceriusly1, My prayers are with Anita's mom.
    @pmbach1, May this soon be completely gone.
  • lavalily
    lavalily Posts: 2,405 Member
    Praying hard, Ceri!
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    edited December 2023
    @Ceriusly1, That's good news, do you know if the swelling in her brain has gone down? its a very slow process over at times months. Did you know on FB there's a group called Brain Aneurysm Survivors? I joined years ago when mine was discovered (do not worry anyone a stent was put in 6 years ago all is well) we welcome friends, family, those going through this also.
  • pmbach1
    pmbach1 Posts: 2,320 Member
    @Ceriusly1 Praying as well!
  • pmbach1
    Oh my goodness everyone! Thank you so very much!
  • itladyee
    itladyee Posts: 5,086 Member
    @Ceriusly1, Prayers for your Son's Mother in Law

@pmbach1, Glad you were able to get something for the flare up and I pray that it stays in check.
  • pmbach1
    @itladyee Thank you so much all these prayers really work!
  • Grannysue91
    Grannysue91 Posts: 5,615 Member
    Sending prayers and hugs to those who are in need of prayers. You will be in my thoughts and prayers.
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    @Pmbach1 how are you doing? How are the treatments?
  • pmbach1
    edited December 2023
    @Dianedoessmiles1 I got a really bad cold right after the treatment. It was coming on before. So hard to tell whether the cold kicked my butt or the chemo. Last Saturday I had a terrible flare up of dermatitis. I have already but this went to the point of looking like I neglected it for a month within an hour. Fortunately I can call for an oncologist on call and they can tell me what to do rather than going to the ER. I took pics of my hands so that I can show the Dr on Friday and see if there is anything else to do other than Benedryl if it occurs again. Whew. One of the less common side effects. It was pretty scary my hands swelled up terribly. Today is the first day I am beginning hair loss.
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    @Pmbach1, sounds very, very painful hon!! I am so glad you can call the oncall Dr and get the help you need. I do this often, mostly with my heart, but at other times to. These wonderful oncall Dr's are so good for us!! I'm glad it helped, though Benedryl LOL makes us so tired! Exhausted, literally, but a nice sleep. Hopefully, now knowing this can happen to you they are able to give you something ahead of time? Or slow down how fast the drip goes in, or combine the drip with a saline solution so it's not so harsh on you? We did that with an antibiotic that gave me red man symdrome, horrible itching, swelling. I am so sorry hon about your hair. I hope they're helping you or others are with how to cope with the loss of hair. Often our hair is a part of our ID, but in the end your life is so much more important. Many Hugs Pam, we were here with you. I am pretty sure I told you my Mom and a dear friend went through this. My friend wore the turban type headwear, they were warmer and LOL This is Maine. Plus they were very pretty. Some prefer wigs there are so many choices.
  • gouldsgranite
    gouldsgranite Posts: 4,378 Member
    @Ceriusly1 , Praying for your family. Hope she's improving.

@pmbach1 - Pam, so glad that you got relief. Prayers continue.
  • MawMaw1941
    MawMaw1941 Posts: 2,220 Member
    Prayers for all needing them, especially Pam. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    TY TY TY @Retired_Sue and @walkintofit , Dearest Debbie, hon I am so sorry at the loss of your dear hubby. You both have something very special just because he's not with you in a physical sense, you'll always hear his laughter, hear his voice he'll never leave your dear heart. We are with you not just now, but for a very long time.
  • pmbach1
    @walkintofit Oh Debbie, I am so very sorry for your loss. Prayers. And thanks to all of you for the prayers. They help and they work!!!!!
  • Catwmncat
    Catwmncat Posts: 7,896 Member
    @walkintofit sending good vibes and prayers for you and your family
  • DNjoys
    DNjoys Posts: 8,744 Member
    @walkintofit - I know it's been a long journey for you. Sending prayers and a (((HUG))).