Mission Slimpossible Team Chat - DECEMBER 2023

Options
18910111214»

Replies

• jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,137 Member
    Options
    Everyone can start building next week's beautiful weigh-ins by planning your daily commitments! The F2F Habit Tracker is a simple self-regulating tool we can share to track those small things that add up.

How many grams of fibre? 30 minutes of exercise? Brush your teeth 2x a day? Drink all that water? Pick anything attainable, specific, and that you know will make a difference as long as you do it. Small is good! It can also be a negative - no alcohol, no added sugar, no swearing at your boss - whatever it takes :smiley:

Here you go - set it up. Use it. Change anything anytime. But stick through the month!
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10905944/habit-tracker-january-2024#latest
  • micaroo4
    micaroo4 Posts: 3,084 Member
    Options
    For those of us that write the date as MM/DD/YY, the last day of this year is 12/31/23: 1-2-3-1-2-3! Okay, yes, I'm a numbers geek. 🤓
  • gemwolf110
    gemwolf110 Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    micaroo4 wrote: »
    For those of us that write the date as MM/DD/YY, the last day of this year is 12/31/23: 1-2-3-1-2-3! Okay, yes, I'm a numbers geek. 🤓

That’s awesome 🤩 idk why I didn’t see that before!
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,620 Member
    Options
    @TeresaW2024 Haha I started to type your old name on here and if you'd asked me I would've thought I didn't know the old numbers! How exciting on the baby, congratulations to all of you and prayers the delivery is problem free and as painless as possible. A new weightlifting program will be fun, you've always been great at taking on new workouts.

@trooworld No I had purchased hummus at Trader Joe's, I DID make your hummus recipe before and it was excellent! I hope everything goes well working from home and you get the resting in. Hm I'll think on the phrase!

@gemwolf110 Happy Friday, love the meme! I need to get off the 20lbs I gained this last year. PT starts about a week into January, I'll have the free visits to the holistic group to use equipment, and I'm planning my eating so everything falls into place. Also have a potential job but don't want to talk about it and jinx it yet.

@micaroo4 Hahaha love this meme, that's true! I love the numbers for the last day of the month too.

Hi friends! Had a mellow day, I still need to do my PT stuff but I got a bunch of work done and did last night's board meeting minutes so while I'm still wearing my pj bottoms it wasn't a complete bust. I'm about halfway through Matthew Perry's book, it's sad reading it knowing he's gone. I also made a good roasted broccoli and Brussel sprouts recipe for lunch to get my veggies in and had some for dinner as well: https://giadzy.com/blogs/recipes/roasted-broccoli-and-brussels-salad I'm flared up from the storm coming in, think I'm going to get my workout in and get in the tub. Have a wonderful Saturday!
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,620 Member
    Options
    Almost forgot, I need weigh-ins from @DebJB30 and @txcritter69

Weigh-ins tomorrow are needed from the following, good luck team: @865jessica @askewcr @digger61 @gemwolf110 @tammymccrady6278
  • micaroo4
    micaroo4 Posts: 3,084 Member
    Options
    Username: micaroo4
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    CW: 130.4
    PW: 130.4
    Maintenance range: 127-133, center weight 130.
  • tammymccrady6278
    tammymccrady6278 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    tammymccrady6278
    Weigh in day Saturday
    CW 199.2
    PW 195.5

Bad couple of weeks here. Christmas is so hard to stay the coarse for me. Today is garbage day and I have emptied all the goodies out of the house and am really hoping I can get back on track. I haven’t been tracking my food right lately nor have I been on here. It’s like I have been in a food coma and just stuffing everything I can into my body. Well I’m done. I can’t backslide anymore. I need to start over I guess and do one minute at a time and not take for granted that I need the help and that I can’t do it alone. I’m really happy to see all the people who were able to keep it together over the holidays. It does give me hope that it can be done if u try. The new year is new beginnings right?
  • 865jessica
    865jessica Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Weigh in Day- Saturday
    PW- 237.4
    CW- 239.6
  • gemwolf110
    Options
    Username: gemwolf110
    Weigh in day: Sat
    Previous Week's weight: 210.8
    Today’s Weight: 209.6
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,887 Member
    Options
    Hi MS ..You have another new member joining your awesome team ..Please welcome @vrafer :)
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,803 Member
    Options
    Digger61
    Weigh in Day- Saturday
    PW- 220
    CW- 220
  • morenin
    morenin Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Welcome, @vrafer! Come on in, water's fine!
  • gemwolf110
    Options
    Hi all!

Had a busy day today. Cleaned out 7 bags of clothes, sheets, quilts and a dish set and donated them. Still have more to go through but it was productive day. Went to church with my family and we had my stepdads famous omelettes for dinner. Home with the pups now. They have been spoiled this week with me home 🏡

Have a great night everyone!

Missy

CW 209.6
    GW: 110-120
    HW: 228.8
  • askewcr
    askewcr Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Username: askewcr
    PW: 260
    CW: 258
  • vrafer
    vrafer Posts: 15 Member
    edited December 2023
    Options
    morenin wrote: »
    Welcome, @vrafer! Come on in, water's fine!

Hello! Thanks for having me! It's my first time joining a challenge, so I hope all goes well.

Username: vrafer
    PW: n/a
    CW: 187
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,137 Member
    Options
This discussion has been closed.