PW-291.2
    CW-288.2
  • RoblinB
    RoblinB Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    itladyee wrote: Β»
    Weigh-in Day
    PW: 220.2 last known weight..Nov 20th
    CW: 217.00 A pleasant surprise... (216.4 yesterday)
    Hey @itladyee! I am pleased for you! So many of us need to see a scale to keep going. While yours was MIA you were obviously able to keep going based on your own scale-free habits. That is great! :)

@liketoyak Just saw that loss! Way to go!

@slimmersixties Yay! So close! We are cheering for you!!! You are such a rock for this group!

@lindamtuck2018 I hope those medications get sorted out soon! Even though it keeps the scale down, that does not sound good. Yes, posting for accountability (e.g., yesterday pre-party) definitely helps me - then I know I have to say something to this group immediately afterwards.
  • MyChoiceisaGoodLife
    Options
    @MyChoiceisaGoodLife

Good morning all,

I just realized I never entered my weight last week, my apologies! We left Friday morning for a weekend in Sanat Barbara to celebrate my 70th birthday, my husband's present to me was sharing his cold! Between the festivities and the cold, logging my weight went right out of my mind.

Back in the cold and snow today - sigh.

Weigh-in day: Friday

PW: 159.8
    CW: 158.0

• NachDeezy
    NachDeezy Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Friday weigh in

Pw: 181.2
    Cw 179.6

Wow finally in the 170s and only 3.6lb to goal

WOOOOOO!!!!! πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½
  • NachDeezy
    Options
    JimBoden3
    Weigh-in Day: Friday (Dec 8, 2023)
    PW: 242
    CW: 241.2

A loss is a loss so I'll take it - I'm trying to get back under 240 again by end of year and am pretty close if I can just get off my butt and exercise!

You are soooo close! Let's get it!! πŸ’ͺ🏽πŸ’ͺ🏽
  • NachDeezy
    Options
    Steps:4,122
    Rings:βœ”οΈ
    Daily walk:βœ”οΈ

PW 159.6
    CW 156.8
    Slightly below maintenance range

I have had quite a bit of nausea the last few days and yesterday I was throwing up. I have not eating much the last few days so that is the reason for the loss. These medication changes along with not enough sleep are kicking my butt. I have two more increases of one drug and four more decreases on the other.

I hope to have an amazing Friday.

Thinkin of you my friend 🫢🏽
  • NachDeezy
    Options
    Weigh-in Day

Step Challenge - Goal 8,500

Not doing so well with the extra steps! I'm up early but just enjoying the quiet time ...it's kind of nice.
    I'll wrap my arms around a plan this weekend. I did get up this morning and exercised to a youtube video....there's hope :)

12/3 ~ 6,603
    12/4 ~ 5,485
    12/5 ~ 3,957
    12/6 ~ 3,812
    12/7 ~ 4,550
    12/8 ~
    12/9

Awesome loss!! πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰
  • NachDeezy
    Options
    Friday Weigh-In
    PW: 237.6
    CW: 237.4

Step Goal: 6,000
    12/3 - 11,477
    12/4 - 7,772
    12/5 - 6,272
    12/6 - 6,023
    12/7 - 11,854

I see that arrow pointing down- awesome workπŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½
  • NachDeezy
    Options
    Liketoyak
    Weigh-in day Friday, December 8

SW-304
    PW-291.2
    CW-288.2

Way to do it πŸ’ͺ🏽πŸ’ͺ🏽πŸ’ͺ🏽πŸ’ͺ🏽
  • NachDeezy
    Options
    @MyChoiceisaGoodLife

Good morning all,

I just realized I never entered my weight last week, my apologies! We left Friday morning for a weekend in Sanat Barbara to celebrate my 70th birthday, my husband's present to me was sharing his cold! Between the festivities and the cold, logging my weight went right out of my mind.

Nice loss!!
  • Learningmoments
    Learningmoments Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    MFP User Name -Learningmoments
    Commitment for Week -5k/day
    Tracking Type - Miles or Steps-Steps

Sunday -2427
    Monday -16268
    Tuesday -10231
    Wednesday -5636
    Thursday -2341
    Friday -5036
    Saturday -
    Total:
  • Slimmersixties
    Slimmersixties Posts: 796 Member
    Options

PW 159.6
    CW 156.8

I have had quite a bit of nausea the last few days and yesterday I was throwing up. I have not eating much the last few days so that is the reason for the loss. These medication changes along with not enough sleep are kicking my butt. I have two more increases of one drug and four more decreases on the other.

A bit below maintenance will give you some wiggle room over the Xmas/new year celebrations! But hope the sickness decreases as its good to feel well!
    I'm not planning a reward when i get to target ... I've done so much in this my 60th year! Just getting there is a reward in itself! I Will get to target but my maintenance weight is going to be 7lb higher as i feel that is more substainable and felt better for me :)
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,511 Member
    edited December 2023
    Options
    Weigh-in Day

Step Challenge - Goal 8,500

Not doing so well with the extra steps! I'm up early but just enjoying the quiet time ...it's kind of nice.
    I'll wrap my arms around a plan this weekend. I did get up this morning and exercised to a youtube video....there's hope :)

12/3 ~ 6,603
    12/4 ~ 5,485
    12/5 ~ 3,957
    12/6 ~ 3,812
    12/7 ~ 4,550
    12/8 ~
    12/9

Its such a bonus to be down after vacation. I think that is a good idea to set up a plan.
    Friday weigh-in
    Pw: 185.6
    CW: 186.4

Nice loss!
    Question

What do you think your biggest obstacle to losing weight in the next month? How about the next 6 months? What are you going to do to overcome your obstacles?

My biggest obstacle is myself. I miss days and become inconsistent through a lack of planning. I joined a 30-day challenge outside of MFP to overcome inconsistency which has helped me take accountability through daily reporting and having a plan for gym and non-gym days. I plan to continue with the habits even after the 30 days.

I think we are all at times our own obstacle. Recognizing that is a big step and finding ways to overcome it is a really big step. Do you have plans to do the 30 day challenge in January? Congrats on the loss.

• lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Liketoyak
    Weigh-in day Friday, December 8

SW-304
    PW-291.2
    CW-288.2

Fantastic loss! Welcome to twoterville! Next stop is onderland.
    @MyChoiceisaGoodLife

Good morning all,

You are the second person this week to lose while away. Awesome job and Happy Belated Birthday! Hope your cold is getting better.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options

PW 159.6
    CW 156.8

A bit below maintenance will give you some wiggle room over the Xmas/new year celebrations! But hope the sickness decreases as its good to feel well!
    I'm not planning a reward when i get to target ... I've done so much in this my 60th year! Just getting there is a reward in itself! I Will get to target but my maintenance weight is going to be 7lb higher as i feel that is more substainable and felt better for me :)

My maintenance range is 157 to 163. I think it is important to set a range that works for us. I know from previous members that reached maintenance, for the first while they had to change their range a few times as they settled into maintenance. I think as long as I keep having nausea I am going to continue to lose weight. This morning I am down another pound. I will see what my weight is at the end of December and then make adjustments to my range.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Steps:3,843

Missed my step goal but the positive is I did get the walking done. I just did shorter mini walks than usual.

Have a great Saturday!
  • aneedlecraft
    aneedlecraft Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    aneedlecraft
    Friday Check-in
    PW: 320
    CW: 317
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    aneedlecraft
    Friday Check-in
    PW: 320
    CW: 317

Nice loss!
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options

Question

Tell us about your fitness routine. (Type, how often, etc.). Is there any type of exercise that you haven’t tried but would like to do?

This discussion has been closed.