Trooworld
    Fridays
    PW: 237.6
    CW: 240.6

+3.0 lbs
  • trooworld
    trooworld Posts: 5,961 Member
    Options
    @19shmoo69 The below photo is my coffee tumbler. I love it because it was a gift from a dear friend. It came without the stickers on it, but with my name etched on the other side. I added all the stickers (I made them). The one below the pug says "Hold my drink I gotta pet this dog" lol. I can't wait to see yours.

bfdz2t7fa41b.jpg
  • trooworld
    trooworld Posts: 5,961 Member
    Options
    @Veta2018 Oh that's good. Squats on your toes sound hard! I will check out Senior Shape Fitness. Thanks for the idea. Congrats on consistently logging! That's awesome! I like rum, too. And Pepsi. I'm a Pepsi (actually Diet Pepsi) person. I do not like Coke, it's too fizzy lol. Congrats again. I have a Yeti water tumbler (36 oz, I think). I really like it!

@morenin Back at it. That's good you got in some walks.

@badnoodle HAHAHAHA! I had to look that up and, remarkably, found it on Amazon! I may have to get that one lol. I also have the maturity of a 12-year-old. ;)

@txcritter69 That's awesome. I feel like I constantly have to organize my closet. I enjoy cooking if it isn't a night that is bad traffic. I don't have a problem coming up with meals because I have 8,304 recipes saved in Plan to Eat that I can choose from. Watching cooking videos on YouTube is a good idea. I've had egg roll in a bowl (but with beef) and it is good! Great job with the workouts and walks with Diesel! How's the smell in the house/on Diesel? I love your cups!!!

@TeresaW2024 Thank you! Happy birthday to your mom! I had enchiladas last night, too. Good job with the workout!

@micaroo4 Sorry about your car. I like your mug.

@Katmary71 I like your painting and the colors are nice! I have a wine tumbler I made that says "This wine is making me awesome!" LOL Yes, the statue looks like part of the painting lol. I like the stickers on your bottle, they are happy! HAHAHA about the guy next to you. That's funny! I'm glad you had fun.

Ugh you guys! I tried this week, I really did: I was under my cals for the week by 3,000; I drank extra water, I exercised on the weekends...and this is what I get: a 3 lb gain. Ugh ugh ugh. But I will keep on keepin' on. Maybe it's due to the "skinny" chicken enchiladas I had last night. I don't know.

No Zero Days: Tracked everything, drank 98 oz of water, no visits to the cafe or vending machines, tracked everything.

Want to keep track of your steps with the team? Add a tab to the Google Sheet! https://tinyurl.com/Slimpossibles

Get the Kik app and chat with us in real-time! Just download the app, create a profile, and message me (username: trooworld) and I'll add you to the private group chat! https://kik.com/

My phrase for the year: "New year, new me!"
  • Veta2018
    Veta2018 Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    Username: Veta2018
    Weigh In Day: Friday
    SW (Starting weight): 180 lbs
    PW (Previous Weight): 146 lbs.
    CW (Current Weight): 146 lbs.

💪Mission Slimpossible Strong! 💪
  • txcritter69
    txcritter69 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    @TeresaW2024 I bought a rye swirl bread for reuben sandwiches, I can't wait to try it. I will have to try the roast beef and cheddar on sourdough.
    🎉HAPPY BIRTHDAY🎉 to your mom!

@Veta2018 I watch the clutter bug, the minimalist mom and a few others on youtube it really motivates me to get rid of stuff. Last yr I did a yard sale and got rid of a lot of stuff. now most of what is left I am donating to a local place that helps families in need. I like the color of your yeti cup

@morenin my hubby has tried all the one VA has except the full face and he is dead set against those. It's good to see that things are looking better for you. Sometimes just a good sleep helps a lot. Glad your knee is much better and the pup is getting walks with you again.

@micaroo4 I love that mug!

@Katmary71 your painting is really nice and your right about the angel in front. It looks like it just belongs. Your cats toy box is as bad as Diesel's box. 😆 Your story about the guy next to you was funny. The teeth cleaning was not so great. Next week I have to go back to have 2 pulled. I am so ready to just get them all pulled. I have been seeing a dentist for 2 yrs now paying them to help my teeth and in the end I am still losing them.

@trooworld Cute stickers. I have a cricut explore air 2, I have not tried to make any stickers yet. The only thing I have worked with is the vinyl. The next time I make the egg roll bowl I want to try italian sausage. The smell in the house is slowly dissipating. Still find it when opening closets and on the loveseat. Diesel still as a faint smell on him but I hope his next bath will help rid that.

@vegan4lyfe2012 I like the bottle. I use to have a bunch of coffee mugs but that was one of the things I decluttered last yr. I now have my five and a few others for everyone else that needs one. Mine are off limits. 😆

Today is going to be a slower paced day with my workout. Feeling a bit stiff for this crazy weather we are having. we are back to rain for the day. Then we will be back up into the 60's for the most part of next week. I hope everyone has a great Friday.

"Today I Choose To Be HAPPY"😃
  • micaroo4
    micaroo4 Posts: 3,084 Member
    Options
    Username: micaroo4
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    CW: 129.8
    PW: 129.8
    Maintenance range: 127-133, center weight 130
  • AmbersWay
    AmbersWay Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    5ja0kbxj96ox.jpeg

I have a few mugs I love but this is my favorite for sitting back, relaxing with a book mug.

I’ll be back to catch up on posts.
  • Cornanda
    Cornanda Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    @micaroo4 - Ugh about the car.

@veta2018- Bar fight! Love it! 151 days is a big accomplishment. Congrats!

@AmbersWay - nice to see you. Hope everyone feels better soon.

@morenin- falling off the wagon sucks, but we all do it

@badnoodle- Oh my gosh, I wish you could post a pic of that mug- sounds hilarious!

@TeresaW2024 - Happy Birthday to your Mom

@Katmary71 - LOVE your sip and paint tree painting and I'm not just saying that. My son played alto sax in middle and HS. I loved going to all the band stuff.

@trooworld - I love your stickers!

@vegan4lyfe2012 - thank you for the tea info

I love seeing all the mugs and tumblers!

Pride goes before a fall- I slipped up on diet yesterday after saying that's the thing I was doing right. I'm back on it today and it happens.

Lisa

• Cornanda
    Options
    Friday weigh in
    Cornanda
    PW: 179.2
    CW: 179.6

+0.4

@Katmary71 - I will not be weighing next Friday 2/2 as I will be out of town.
  • 19shmoo69
    19shmoo69 Posts: 1,097 Member
    Options
    b06pyiubfofr.jpg

While it's no surprise that I would have a bunch of coffee cups, I do. The middle cup is a cafe cup. I'm in stage if really liking the old cafe cups. They sip so good. The Zulu jug on the end is my hydration jug. I actually have two of them,one for work and one for home. The favorite is the insulated tumbler. My oldest son gave to me as a gift. It reads

Dad,
    No Matter How Hard Life Gets At Least You Don't Have Ugly Children.

• Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,620 Member
    Options
    @txcritter69 I love your mugs!

@trooworld I was scrolling up and saw your cup and knew it was you! Your stickers are perfect for it, I love that you made your own. Boy you really SHOULD come sell at Bow Wow Day and at local pet events! How funny you have the wine version of my mug! I got two wine cups that are rose gold that have wine and cat sayings this year, I don't get that many gifts so it's weird to get two the same year like that! Thanks! I bought the stickers for a VW bug planter I got my dad for his birthday (he drove one exactly like that) that had ink transfer to the planter from the price tag and gave him 70s stickers for it. I really like the cup with them! That's so frustrating I'd think you're going to have a big drop soon. Do you feel bloated at all?

@vegan4lyfe2012 I love your cup Jennifer! It's a beautiful blue. I love your mug too, I've been looking at similar ones as I'm down to just one real big mug. I'm a big dragonfly fan as well.

@laurelfit57 That's ok about your weigh-in, if you want to let me know what your current weight is then also do it Sunday we can. The week ends on the spreadsheet on Saturdays so you can still report an official one for last week just let me know your decision either way. I'm sorry to hear how worn out you are, I hope things improve soon. I'm VERY glad to see you I miss you!

@txcritter69 Thank you! Oh shoot I'm sorry to hear about the teeth pulling. Everything about dental is so frustrating then of course it hurts a lot. You have my sympathy with all mouth stuff! Oh the 60s will be nice for you! I think on this winter rainy days accepting that you're not going to feel great and hibernating is actually pretty nice, I'm learning how to stop thinking of all the stuff I need to do and live in the moment and take those days a bit slower.

@AmbersWay I love that gray mug and your coffee table!

@Cornanda Thank you! How cool about your son has he continued to play? Mason's really loving it, he switched from Cello. I love seeing all the mugs too that's really fun! Good attitude on getting back to it today. Do you want to log right before you leave or if you're back Saturday morning? The weigh-in week ends on Saturdays. If you don't want to no problem just wanted to give you a chance first, let me know what you decide.

@TeresaW2024 Love your mug too, funny a lot of ours match!

Hi team! I did my workout this morning then decided to just go to the holistic clinic for a treatment and skipped the store. I was supposed to get farm brochures for the seed swap party but the manager was sick so I made a sign for all the farm seeds. I haven't even started organizing mine so I'd better get to it! I'm going to a card making party (they're planning on Margaritas so food may be a challenge) before and am hoping to get a quick stop at the farmer's market in beforehand. Have a great weekend!

How are those goals for this month going? I've fallen off the toss 10 things a day. Weight hasn't changed at all but I'm planning on a relaxing night reading before bed.
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,620 Member
    Options
  • micaroo4
    micaroo4 Posts: 3,084 Member
    Options
    Good morning Slims!
    I got the car back, finally, last night around 3:30pm. I was very annoyed with the garage, as they were not keeping me informed, and not returning my calls. At 11:00am, I was told that the mechanic had damaged the wheel bearing while installing the new sensor, so they had to get a new wheel bearing and it would take about 45 minutes to install. He told me it should be done around noon. I waited. I called at 1:00pm, no answer, left a message asking for status. Called again at 2:00, this time with attitude, asking to be kept INFORMED. My next plan was to don the rain gear and walk down there at 3:00 to demand answers. Fortunately, he called at 2:30, saying he was sending a car to get me. I got there and the car was still not fixed. I'm not sure what caused the delay, but I was more outraged by the lack of communication than the delay. I told him that evading the customer was not a good strategy. Anyway, I have the car, so I'm not so stressed out. 4 days without the car really sucks.

-Mica
  • Cornanda
    Options
    @Katmary71 - My son quit playing sax when he graduated high school. I was really hoping he'd do marching band in college, as that was my favorite and now I have less opportunity to go watch marching events. I think it will work best for me if I skip one weigh in.

I have some plans today, so I will have to post my cups and get caught up tomorrow. We have turkeys in our neighborhood (birds, not the neighbors :)- Yesterday three of them walked right up to my home office window and were looking in at me. One was close enough to peck the window. Gus went nuts. It was really cool.

Lisa
This discussion has been closed.