Today’s Weight: 211.6
  • tammymccrady6278
    tammymccrady6278 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    tammymccrady6278
    Weigh in day Saturday
    PW 194
    CW 192

First off I want to thank everyone for the condolences on the loss of my kitty. It really made my heart full knowing that you all care. It really make you all real for me as sometimes I forget that we are all people that all have similar feelings and circumstances in life. It doesn’t matter what part of the world we live in we are all still connected in so many ways. Whether it is from our weight struggles. Our likes and dislikes or even our family struggles. We have so many things in common that in ways we are one huge family struggling to just better ourselves.

Well enough of that. This week has been a good one though I didn’t do much exercising except for shoveling snow lol. I begin a string of night shifts tonight. 10 in a row as my night girl is off to Mexico to get some much needed RNR. So I will be posting at odd times in the night. It is a slow shift with not much to do so I will be able to still keep up on the posts. Not sure how the eating will go. When I’m tired I want to munch more. I hope everyone has a splendid day!
  • askewcr
    askewcr Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Username: askewcr
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    PW: 251.5
    CW: 253
    :/ I was doing so well...
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,803 Member
    Options
    Username: Digger61
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    PW: 224
    CW: 221
  • 865jessica
    865jessica Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Weigh in day- Saturday
    PW-242.6
    CW-241.6

• trooworld
    trooworld Posts: 5,961 Member
    Options
    @vegan4lyfe2012 Nice water bottle and mug! I love dragonflies, too (but don't have anything with them on). Wow, that's great you have had that mug for 18 years, I usually break mine within a few lol.

@laurelfit57 Good to hear from you. Hang in there.

@txcritter69 Thanks! Stickers were fun to make (I have a Maker but you can totally do it with an Explore Air 2). Ooh that's an interesting idea to use Italian sausage! Let us know how it turns out. Oh man, that's crazy how pervasive that smell is.

@Cornanda Thank you! Sorry about your slip.

@TeresaW2024 I love your mug, very cute!

@FushiaKat Thank you for being willing to share your story with us. It is very inspiring! And thanks, @Katmary71 for putting it together. Lovely picture, @FushiaKat! Are those yours in your yard?

@19shmoo69 Wow that's a huge hydration jug lol. That's a hilarious insulated tumbler! ;)

@Katmary71 LOL thank you! Your wine cups sound really pretty. I bet your dad loved that gift. I hope I am going to have a big drop soon. No, I don't really feel bloated but I never know when I am because I am fat lol. BUT...another friend on MFP said it may be because of the increase in water, my body isn't used to so much water so it may be holding onto it. How did you do at the card-making party? That would be tough, with margaritas + food. What did you get at the farmer's market? My goals for the month are going great: I had a goal to track honestly and I have been.

@micaroo4 I would have been annoyed, too. How unprofessional. I'm glad you got your car back.

@Cornanda Wow, that does sound cool! Did you take any pictures?

@tammymccrady6278 How are you feeling now, Tammy? I'm glad you have had a good week and congrats on the loss. Snow shoveling burns a lot of calories!

@Digger61 @865jessica Congrats on the losses!

Hi all. My plan for this weekend is to get my replacement walking pad set up. I need my husband's help so hopefully it will be his priority as well. I'm going for healthy groceries and that's about it for the weekend. I'll probably get some walks in and possibly go to the zoo tomorrow morning.

No Zero Days: Tracked everything, didn't snack.

Want to keep track of your steps with the team? Add a tab to the Google Sheet! https://tinyurl.com/Slimpossibles

Get the Kik app and chat with us in real-time! Just download the app, create a profile, and message me (username: trooworld) and I'll add you to the private group chat! https://kik.com/

My phrase for the year: "New year, new me!"
  • txcritter69
    txcritter69 Posts: 217 Member
    edited January 27
    Options
    Good Morning Slim peeps!

@AmbersWay I like the design on your mug. How are your girls doing?

@Cornanda Great job for jumping right back on, we are not perfect, we make mishaps. That is so cool about the 🦃. I love when we can have moments like that with nature.

@TeresaW2024 I Love the saying on your cup. I use it all the time.

@FushiaKat That is an amazing journey! Great insight on how to move forward for me.

@19shmoo69 I love your tumbler! It's funny that your coffee mug would be small for the way you love coffee.

@Katmary71 Thank you! I am a little uptight and not ready for it to happen. You are right "IT HURTS!" Not looking forward to it. The warmer weather will be great and the chance of rain has diminished for a few days. I will try to get some outside walks in with Diesel before Wed.

@micaroo4 Glad you got your 🚗 back. I hope you have no future 🚗 problems for awhile. I still have no 🚗 per say. I guess that is the downfall to your hubby being the mechanic, "you can't rock the boat" 😂

@tammymccrady6278 this is a wonderful group of people. The night shift was really hard for me with wanting to snack. I did 12 hr shifts, so I brought lots of low cal snacks and it helped.

@trooworld I hope you get your 🚶‍♀️‍➡️ pad put up so you can use it. Yes, that 🦨 smell is very persistent. They say it can fast up to 6 months.

So last nights dinner of reuben sandwiches was awesome. John and I may have eaten too much. We talked about the fact that if I am to keep cooking like this that I am going to have to keep it to just enough for the serving sizes. We each had one and 1/2 sandwiches with tater tots. So from now on it is about portion control.
    I will admit though, my eating is going to be off a bit as I am going to enjoy my eating for the next few days (being mindful of course). Come wed I will not be eating much for a few days as I will not be up to it,

For my workouts this week I finished off strong yesterday with a 2 mile 🚶‍♀️‍➡️ with miracle band. Today is a free day, I just want to get my 👣 in.
    We have plans for later today with friends but not sure if it is going to happen just yet. Waiting to see it they have to watch their granddaughter. So I am off to get in those 👣

Today, I Choose To Be HAPPY!
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,136 Member
    Options
    The Week 5 Challenge is up! Dive on in and start sharing your magic numbers starting Sunday -

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10908396/january-week-5-group-challenge-magic-numbers/p1?new=1

See you there!
  • vrafer
    vrafer Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    vrafer
    Saturday
    PW: 183.8
    CW: 181.5
  • TeresaW2024
    TeresaW2024 Posts: 129 Member
    Options

@trooworld Fingers are crossed that hubby helped you with that walking pad! :)

@txcritter69 Portion control is an issue with me too that I really need to work on if I want to see the scale go down. What kind of bread did you use for the Reubens? We love using marble rye. :)

@micarro4 Eating the last cheese is truly a sign of the End Times!! You better get to the store ASAP! :D

Hi Team, it’s been a busy couple of days. Yesterday, I had lunch with my two besties and then this morning, one of the ladies at church had a women’s get-together with lots of yummy food. I decided to give myself a little grace and enjoyed a few sugary treats. But it’s OK, because that is ultimately how I want to live. I did spend some time today thinking and watching some videos on Keto and while I could do it if it was just me. It gets hard having to cook for Joe too. So, this week I plan to just watch my portions, eat wiser, and workout harder.
    Word for 2024 - Strive
  • morenin
    morenin Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Still feeling sick and too dizzy to move around much, so my step count will be abysmal. I think the Augmentin is making things worse. I'll weigh in tomorrow, but will likely be out of it this week.
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,620 Member
    edited January 28
    Options
    We still need weigh-ins for @DebJB30 @laurelfit57 (you're skipping this week that ends today correct?), @JadeGypsyxo

Sunday weigh-in reminders for: 19shmoo69 @badnoodle @DebJB30 @laurelfit57 @megnolia82 @sleepygirl79 @txcritter69 @littlebabekitty @morenin @JadeGypsyxo @vegan4lyfe2012
  • bethanie0825
    bethanie0825 Posts: 1,474 Member
    Options
    Bethanie0825
    Day - Friday
    PW -266.4
    CW - 263.8
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,620 Member
    Options
    @micaroo4 Oh my gosh I'm annoyed for you, what the heck? Awful communication then they did something nice sending the car and it wasn't ready? I hope you can go somewhere else next time you need your car worked on! Hm maybe you should break in your repaired car and get some tasty cheese?! Funny I'd just finished writing in @txcritter69 's how the world is a better place when the sun is out! Sun AND cheese right?!

@Cornanda No problem about the weigh-in. That's too bad your son quit sax, maybe he'll play when he's older again? Haha poor Gus having his territory invaded by turkeys! I get them in my yard as I'm next to a greenbelt without a fence in between and get some interesting visitors. I hope you get to watch them more often, they're funny creatures.

@tammymccrady6278 Good luck these next 10 days! Honestly you touched on something that made a huge difference in my life by joining MFP, I'd been real isolated for a couple decades and when I joined here I decided to try and open up more and seeing how much I had in common with others helped so much. You ARE part of our family here!

@askewcr And you will again, get it my friend!

@trooworld The card making party was fun, I could only stay for just under 2 hours as I wanted to be at the library early to arrange all the seeds. You would have fun at these card parties since you're so good at crafts! There was a nacho bar and alcohol and I managed to stay under calories too. My favorite cards are making animal faces out of hearts with these kits from Dollar Tree. Farmer's Market I got carried away and got enough citrus for a month, haha. I'd bought Wildflower honey and tossed in oranges to round it out then got mandarins, oranges, and pink lady apples. When I pulled the 15th orange/mandarin out of my bag I started panicking as I didn't realize I'd gotten so much. I also got broccoli rabe, That's awesome you're on track with logging, keep up the great work! Is the walking pad working?

@txcritter69 You and Diesel have fun getting those steps in! Enjoy the warmer weather, the sun being out always seems to make life a bit more cheerful and positive.

@TeresaW2024 I'm glad you got some good friend time in that sounds fun! I had a friend who was cooking for others while doing keto and did it by making the same things then adding a “carb” in for her family. Like if you did a broccoli and chicken stir fry you could make rice for Joe.

@morenin Hugs, hope you're feeling better soon. Just focus on taking care of yourself don't worry about steps.

Hi team! I'm absolutely getting my bath in tonight I need my relaxing nights back! I got up and worked out then went to the farmer's market, Target, and Ulta (I got an email about a sale at Ultas in Target for Tarte Shape Tape 50% off so I went to Target and there's no Ulta in that Target as it's across the street- I wanted half-off concealer so I had to go there next). My friend's card party was fun, she had a nacho bar with some healthy stuff and I had champagne and Chambord which wasn't too bad calorie-wise when I looked it up. I avoided the cheesecake! About 10 of us who are active with the charity were there. The seed swap was actually big enough that all the parking was taken. They had seeds by type at different tables which was real hectic since I had brought about 100-150 seed packs from the farm then 50 of my own flowers, herbs, and veggies. My neighbor and a few others who volunteer at the farm with us came then I came home and hung out with my neighbor a bit more. Have a great Sunday!
  • 19shmoo69
    19shmoo69 Posts: 1,096 Member
    Options
    19shmoo69
    Sunday
    P. W. 270 (2weeks ago)
    C. W. 269
  • Veta2018
    Veta2018 Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    @txcritter69 - Sounds like your weather is similar to mine. Do you live near Chicago too?

@FushiaKat - Your journey is so inspiring. Thank you for sharing.

@19shmoo69 - I love your Zulu mug....I want one.

@micaroo4 - Sorry to hear of the car trouble. Glad you got it back now.

@Cornanda - That's cool to see Turkey's right out your window. We live in the country and always have deer in the back yard, but I always get excited to see them.

@morenin - I hope you feel better soon.

@Katmary71 - You're painting looks nice. I'm glad you enjoyed the card party and time with your neighbors. I'm not close with our neighbors. It's just a wave as we pass. Oh...I'd like to changemy weigh-in back to Sundays. It works better for me.

I'm glad I got my workout in yesterday. My husband decided to go to DQ. So, I had a small pineapple sundae and ate some of the calories I burned back. That's why it's so important that I exercise daily.

💪Mission Slimpossible Strong!💪
  • Veta2018
    Veta2018 Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    Username: Veta2018
    Weigh In Day: Sunday
    SW (Starting weight): 180 lbs
    PW (Previous Weight): 146 lbs.
    CW (Current Weight): 145 lbs.

I'm back to the weight I was after my last diet, 10 years ago, when I started dating my husband. This time I want to loss more though. I don't know what made me stop here last time.

💪Mission Slimpossible Strong💪

• txcritter69
    txcritter69 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Good morning,

@TeresaW2024 we use the marble rye bread for the Reubens. I will be working on portion control moving forward. Also going to be adding in a late brunch to our daily menu. Going to try something different, nothing fancy just light and easy. maybe this will help with not overeating at dinner.

@Katmary71 The world is a much better place when the sun comes out to play. Diesel and I are going to get some walks in the next few days. YES, Sun and Cheese!

Yesterday was a relaxing day with friends. We went to Total Wine and more in Austin. I found a wine there a while back and went back for more. Picked up 3 bottles this time. I also picked up a bottle of pina colada and a chocolate whiskey, the guy doing the tasting made a drink that tasted like a mounds candy bar with the 2 and suckered me in. It was good. Now I guess when I want chocolate I can make a mounds drink. Kill two birds with one stone. LOL Then we went to Saltgrass for dinner and I got the blackened redfish with brussel sprouts and salad. We got a piece of chocolate cake to go and shared it later while watching The Big Bang Theory.
  • Cornanda
    Cornanda Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    Well, I was hoping to catch up with you all more today- but don't have time. I'm heading up to see my parents in a few days and lots of things to put in order here before I leave. My Mom has Alzheimer's. It sounds like she has declined recently and Dad is sounding stressed at times. I will see what I can do to help out. I'm sure Dad and I will have some difficult conversations. There are times that he fully recognizes what is happening with her, and there are other times he just can't.

I thought the mug/tumbler idea was so fun, so I'm going to post mine. Glad to see that it's not all Stanley tumblers. Both of these were gifts and I love them- use them every day. Lisaah90owva89wo.jpg
This discussion has been closed.