Mission Slimpossible Team Chat - JANUARY 2024

Options
1242526272830»

Replies

• txcritter69
    txcritter69 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Good Morning,

@vegan4lyfe2012 I really hope you have heat now and that it was not to bad on the pocketbook. You are doing awesome on the no sodas and eating below calories. Baby Oliver is smart not wanting to pop out in winter. 😂

@Katmary71 No implants for me. It cost too much. I am sorry you decided to skip the line dancing, I think you would have had a lot of fun. I hope the "best of" awards event went well.

@tammymccrady6278 when we had to let go of Sansa Diesel was not even a yr old and Tigger had just turned 1. They knew something was up when we came home without her. Over time they stopped looking for her. Now they act like brothers (Diesel is always trying to correct Tigger). I am always telling Diesel to leave Tigger alone. I hope you have a wonderful time at your son's 30th Birthday. Yes, they do grow up so fast.

@troowold That is funny about your friend. I will keep your BIL in my prayers.

@micaroo4 I would choose one of the adventures too. 😂

@TeresaW2024 I don't see implants being the right thing for me. It costs way too much. I went one time about getting to molars and they said it would cost $7,000. So, I will have to pass.

Well, it has been 3 days since my dental appt, yesterday morning I woke up running a fever and ended up back in the dental office. They put me on an antibiotic for the next 7 days. This morning I'm still running a fever. I found out yesterday that the tooth on the right side of my mouth, the root was curved and my gum ripped when the dentist was trying to get it all out that is why I ended up with stitches. As for implants that is not something I can afford and I am probably going to end up with dentures since I am now missing 7 teeth plus my wisdom teeth. Both of my parents had to have thiers pulled when they were in their late 30's so, I think my teeth problems are hereditary.
    Enough of that I got my food diary in the mail yesterday and last night as I was filling it in I saw that I was over and that bag of m&m did not make the cut. I am proud of myself that I did not eat them. It has not been easy eating so, soft food is pretty much on my diet for the next week. Today is 1 egg with toast and dinner is tomato soup with a grilled cheese sandwich. It has been a long while since I have had that.

I hope y'all have a great weekend.

"Today, I Choose To Be HAPPY!"

• 865jessica
    865jessica Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Weigh in Day- Saturday
    PW-241.6
    CW- 242.2
  • tammymccrady6278
    tammymccrady6278 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    tammymccrady6278
    Weigh in day Saturday
    PW 192
    CW 190.3

Sorry I’m late today but as I’m nights I just woke up and it’s my morning lol. Hope all had a good day
  • vrafer
    vrafer Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Username: vrafer
    Weigh in day: Sat
    Previous Week's weight: 182.0
    Today’s Weight: 182.4
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,131 Member
    Options
This discussion has been closed.