Daily Cheers to a BETTER ME!
    🟥🟧🟨🟩🟦🟪🟫 (Sun-Sat)
    🩷🐢💛💚💙💜🤎 7,000+ Steps
    🐷🧡💛💚💙🐷🤎 Caloric deficit
    🩷🧡💛💚💙💜🤎 1.5+ ltr water
    🩷🧡🦉💚🦉🦉🤎 6+ hrs Sleep
    🩷🧡💛💚💙💜🤎 Excs/Meditate

A pretty good day all round 🤎

7ckw7lbg55fm.jpgPic from a walk in the park.
  • Emilienewme
    Emilienewme Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Here are my steps for the week

Total 83601 steps

6fvl43ec73qr.png
  • Losingweekly
    Losingweekly Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Losingweekly
    Weigh in Day is Sunday

Starting Wt: 171.4
    PW: 170.
    CW: 169.2
    Wt. Loss this week: 0.8
    Total Wt. Loss: 2.2
  • melaniedscott
    melaniedscott Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options
    Melaniedscott
    Sat weigh in (late)
    PW:235
    CW:235

z0f9oes7zd4e.png

I didn't do too bad on walking this past week until Friday. Had the day off with hubs, went to a movie, had a nice lunch out.

My husband and I are working on a project where we are ripping all our CD's to the computer. We had most of them in but they were ripped ages ago and were wma. We decided it was time for mp3. I use the electronic versions in my car on a flash drive and when my husband gets a newer truck, we will do the same thing for him (no plans on that so far). This is a big task, tedious and time consuming, sitting in front of the computer.I think we're half way done, maybe a bit more. All that is justification for low steps Sat.

I'll do training tomorrow, which will be on my feet moving a lot We will see what the ears (hearing aids) say my steps are at the end of the day.
  • Marcy2890
    Marcy2890 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Username: marcy2890
    Weigh-In Day: Sunday
    PW: 128.2 lbs
    CW: 127.4 lbs
  • andja87
    andja87 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    083rsa0hpq7m.jpeg

This week has been a slower week on my feet. Have felt unmotivated and was busy at times I would normally be walking or working out.

Took this weekend as a couple rest days and will try to get back to it today and push myself this next week. Hopefully it did my body some good as a sort of reset.

5k is just under 6 weeks now so I need to make sure I get my runs in before I fall behind on the training program. Its getting close lol
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,179 Member
    Options
    The February Week 4 Group Challenge is open and active, running through Saturday, Mar 2nd. Please join us for some pampering with a Self-Care Bingo. Here's your link:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10910335/february-week-4-group-challenge-self-care-bingo#latest

Hope to see you there!
    Jessica
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,314 Member
    Options
    n1bx52w74edw.png

5x6s1nz5aqn9.png
    vt92vq2s0r8z.png

Team Results
    By Percentage
    mehkxgqouigs.png

By Pounds
    rb1vk1ok23xx.png

Individual Results
    By Percentage
    k5orw8lh3klf.png

By Pounds
    a9k0xrxc79kg.png
    3hhrwd4nzacj.png

Team Winners
    7nk2b7lpt8rh.png

and a new addition to the results post...

Percentage of Members in the Green!

uybuwkics41e.png

This will now start being reported on a weekly basis in addition to a monthly basis.
    As a reminder, being "in the green" indicates a loss of any size from one week to the next; the percentage is how much of the team saw a loss in any given week.
    In Week Three, it looks like the Downsizers really dug in and went for it! Also a huge congrats to the Mission Slimpossibles and Waistaways for jumping up over 10% from week two to week three!

Where will YOUR team be next week?
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,209 Member
    Options
    Greetings WNM! We have this week to add some new members :smiley:

Feel free to share this link if you have any friends you'd like to invite to join us, or if you are on any of the community forums where someone seems to be looking for a team or group to help them. Here it is:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10910329/registration-for-new-members-march-2024#latest

Thanks!
  • 9Harvey
    9Harvey Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Weigh In Day: Monday - Feb 26
    Previous - 218.0
    Current - 218.2

Steps
    M - 7856
    T - 4231
    W - 6718
    T - 3776
    F - 2676
    S - 3166
    S - 3046

Total - 31469 steps
  • Melobee62
    Melobee62 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! Just sticking a toe in the water and trying to figure things out. I'm a new member of the Weight No more Team.

fro3vya9jfq0.gif
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,314 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the crew, @Melobee62 !!!

I'm Ashley, one of the co-captains here at Team Weight No More - I'm also one of the moderators for the group, so you'll see the weekly/monthly results posts coming from me too. What brings you to our lovely little team??
  • Melobee62
    Melobee62 Posts: 11 Member
    edited February 26
    Options
    @minstrelofsarcasm Thanks for the welcome! I've been slowly working my weight down to a more comfortable size and my motivation has stalled. I find myself eating and drinking things I could easily do without. Eh, I'm going through a divorce so that may be part of the problem, and, like all good Midwesterners, I tend to bury my feelings rather than face them every ten years or so like you're supposed to do. :D I was looking at the Challenges and found this group--I think if I have someone, other than myself, to report to it might help me find my mojo. <3
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,209 Member
    Options
    I am late! I was all happy to announce to you this morning that you have two new members, and I got rushed and now I'm finally getting to it - please welcome
    @annemariepg94
    @Melobee62 and I see that you have already dropped in. Way to go!

Enjoy!
  • MPJDVM
    MPJDVM Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Previous weight: 167.4
    Current weight: 168.6
    Wt loss this week: gained 1.2 😑
    Highest weight: 171.4
    Goal weight: 120

The weather has been unseasonably beautiful, and I have been much more active this week. Walking the dog, riding horses, working in the barn. Disappointing that my weight went up, but I think I was hungrier d/t increased activity , but didn’t make great food choices and wasn’t consistent with tracking.
    1) I still FEEL better moving more.
    2) I know tracking what I eat makes a difference, so I need to be consistent and careful about that.
  • sydditt
    sydditt Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    89r23r11ua9w.jpeg
  • sydditt
    sydditt Posts: 562 Member
    edited February 27
    Options
    @gillwellow - That’s absolutely fantastic news!! Good luck with the new gym!

@Zumba_Luvah - nice loss this week!

@CassieGetsFit2013 - I’m glad you checked in! I was wondering how your aunt made out with her surgery. Congrats on the loss this week even with all that you had going on.

Welcome to our new members!!

I had yet another weekend away. I honestly don’t know when it will end. (Actually - probably mid July when my daughter’s tournament season ends.) If we aren’t away at a tournament, we’re 2 hours north overnight doing a double practice weekend, or skipping practice to fit in skiing and college visits.

It just gets super hard to track food, plus I spend weekends at her games or on a plane instead of out hiking. I’m really trying to make sure I walk on the treadmill at the hotels at least. And, I’m trying to focus much more on dialing in my food and exercise during the week.

I’m still lifting weights 3 times a week, but I added in mobility workouts on Tuesdays & Thursdays. I found a channel I really like on YouTube so I thought I’d share! So much better than yoga! (I hate yoga.) https://youtube.com/@julia.reppel?si=iWASZfUhRyER-znn
This discussion has been closed.