"I work out!"

Options

Replies

• gonabfit
    gonabfit Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Exhausted and hungry. Had to clean the siding on the side of my house. Burned 225 calories doing that. About to eat and do a "real" workout later IF I get my work done by a decent hour :-D

Glad you are all still pushing!
  • beckademic
    beckademic Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I think I feel better after workouts that I beat the I wanna stay in bed syndrome! Good for you Beckademic!

Angimom,

I totally felt better yesterday after my workout! Thanks!

Today I burned 425 calories today playing vball, jogging and using the elliptical.

MFP just glitched and showed me in 5 weeks I would way 000.0 lbs!!! I took a screenshot! :laugh:
  • dconaghan
    dconaghan Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    went for a 15 min walk and yoga 45 min
  • miller930
    miller930 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I burned 938 cals Sunday, 648 cals Monday and 530 cals today doing combos of cardio and strength training. I'm getting excited to weigh in tomorrow!! Everybody on here ROCKS!!!! keep up the GREAT work!!
  • AGirlandHerFrenchie
    Options
    Morning!! This morning I did:

Wall Sits 3x30sec
    Bench Dips or Dumbbell Kickbacks 3x15
    Dumbbell Stiff Legged Dead Lifts 3x15
    Dumbbell Single Leg Calf Raise 3x15
    Full sit ups 3x15
    Crunches 3x15
    Leg lowers 3x5 each side
    Bridge Lift Ups 3x15
    Inner Thigh Leg Raises 3x15 each side
    Outer Thigh Leg Raises 3x15 each side
    Outer Thigh Out to Side 3x15 each side
    Thigh Muscle Squeezes 3x15 (hold for 10 seconds each)
    Glute Kickback 3x15 each side
    On all fours, bring knee out and up 3x15 each side
    On all fours, bring knee out and into elbow 3x15 each side
    Bicycles 3x10 each side
    Reverse Crunches 3x15
    Oblique Crunches 3x10 each side

I'll hit the gym on my lunch and do my 40min (alternating 1min on level 1 and 1min on level 10) on the stationary bike.
  • LeeKeplar
    LeeKeplar Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Well Sunday and Monday was pretty bad and lazy but Tuesday I walked on my treadmill and did the rolling hills program on level 2. Thought I was going to die when it went up to 4.5 speed. but I made it through. And feel so much better today that I did it. :tongue:
  • dynamitegalxo
    dynamitegalxo Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    just got done with 40 minutes of cardio in the hotel fitness center and i've been keeping up with my plank and squat challenges.
  • beckademic
    Options
    Yesterday was an off day...AND turned into a massive cheat day...thanks to booze...ugh!

Back at it though. It was volleyball day, we played for about 2 hours but we take breaks so I only log 1/2 the time we are there. Burned 223 cals in an hour.
  • nh38318
    nh38318 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Im away on a girlie weekend today till Sunday so will not be exercising for 3 days. Will try and track my calories and update each day but I know I will be way over my allowance. Will be back on it on Monday.
  • Angimom
    Angimom Posts: 1,463 Member
    Options
    Im away on a girlie weekend today till Sunday so will not be exercising for 3 days. Will try and track my calories and update each day but I know I will be way over my allowance. Will be back on it on Monday.

Have Fun!
  • Angimom
    Options
    Hey all! Here we are at Friday Again! YIPPEE! Anyone have big plans for the weekend? Anyone up for another challenge? I am.
    So here it is: 2hrs cardio on one or both days. If you are not getting any strength training in start the 30 day squat challenge! You will love the results. If you are already doing strength on a regular basis, start the squat challenge anyway, it is awesome!

The only plans I have for the weekend is dinner tonight with friends, and getting all my cardio and squats done!

Happy Friday!
  • livcurious
    livcurious Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    My gym launced a barre class last night. It was hard but awesome. I'm excited to do more than cardio.
  • shanti_777
    shanti_777 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'm not really into house music or anything, but i found podcast.com and jenblaze is pretty excellent music for dancing like crazy and running, cycling, and jumpin jacks are really easier somehow

http://jenblaze.podomatic.com/entry/2013-01-14T02_22_42-08_00

Music Benefits Exercise, Studies Show

http://www.livescience.com/5799-music-benefits-exercise-studies-show.html
  • celadontea
    celadontea Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    This morning I'm doing c25k week 2, day 2. Then later I am going to stretch out to some yoga videos.
  • beckademic
    Options
    No exercise yesterday even though I had every intention of going....happy hour happened after work yesterday and I ended up majorly slipping up for the 2nd time this week (my diary is open to friends). I need to make sure I stay on track!! I will be at the gym later today.
  • AGirlandHerFrenchie
    Options
    Morning everyone! Didn't workout this weekend but got a great workout in this morning:

Circuit 1:
    Wall Sits 3x30sec
    Dumbbell Front Shoulder Raises 3x8
    Dumbbell Shoulder Overhead Press 3x10
    Dumbbell Side Lateral Raises 3x8
    Dumbbell Chest Press 3x12
    Sit-ups 3x10
    Bridge Lift Ups 3x15
    Thigh Muscle Squeezes 3x10 (hold for 10 seconds each)
    Crunches 3x25
    Leg lowers 3x10 each side

Circuit 2:
    Dumbbell Flies (lay with weights over chest, open arms to sides) 3x15
    Inner Thigh Leg Raises 3x15 each side
    Outer Thigh Leg Raises 3x15 each side
    Outer Thigh Out to Side 3x15 each side
    Bicycles 3x20 each side
    Oblique Crunches 3x10 each side

Am going to physio on my lunch so no cardio today but I'll get my cardio in the rest of the week.
  • dconaghan
    dconaghan Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    didn't get much in on friday, probably about 30 min of walking.
    on saturday i had 30 min walking (went to a farmers market) followed by 120 min light cleaning with moderate effort (lots of walking around while doing this) followed by 60 min of moving tables up and down stairs. my arms were like spaghetti noodles when i was done.
    on sunday didn't get anything in, my foot was killing me had a hard time walking and also had a huge headache.
  • Denisse210
    Denisse210 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    sooooo i really want to lose wieght and since i havent seen any progress (inches or lbs) with T25 im going to add Insanity too. my friend has lent me the dvds and im hoping this will help out =D

** call me crazy if you want
  • beckademic
    Options
    Saturday: Jogging 12 min, Elliptical 43 min = 576 calories
    Sunday: Elliptical 67 min = 623 calories
    Monday: Crossramp 23 min, Elliptical 37 = 514 calories
  • Angimom
    Options
    Saturday: Jogging 12 min, Elliptical 43 min = 576 calories
    Sunday: Elliptical 67 min = 623 calories
    Monday: Crossramp 23 min, Elliptical 37 = 514 calories

DAMN! Awesome burns!

You too Fitmiss, you rock! I had a massive neck ache yesterday so I got nothing done!! UGH. I did pretty good on Sat though. Still a bad neck ache this morning so nothing, but it is feeling better now so I am planning to do something when I get home.

Happy Monday All!