@CarolAnnM2
    @MaddawgMadsen

Thanks!
  • girlhitchhiker
    girlhitchhiker Posts: 12 Member
    edited April 3
    Options
    @jugar

Can I please change my weigh-in day to Saturday? If possible!

Thank you, Kmarie.
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,137 Member
    Options
    @jugar

Can I please change my weigh-in day to Saturday? If possible!

Thank you, Kmarie.
    Absolutely! You can change any time - it is a good thing to experiment with. Saturday is the only day you can't be late, though - so be sure it is posted by the end of the day. Thanks!
  • jugar
    edited April 3
    Options
    Where things are today

Mood - positive and excited
    Today, I need to address - getting ready for visitors. This is not something I do very often! BIL will be staying at my son's house (because dog). Former BIL and wife will be staying here. All will be eating together, so food planning has to happen. I'm usually the chaos kind of person, but for a few days I have to be all about order!
    I do not want to - procrastinate
    I absolutely will - be organised!
    I refuse to - skip Pilates and strength workouts. Short Pilates before rehearsal, slow version of strength after rehearsal.
    My one piece of advice for myself is - listen!
    My one tip for others is - as usual, breathe. Take some time to really enjoy both inhaling and exhaling. Let it all go.

I have a lot to do - getting to it! I would say that my first version of "morning routine experiments" went well, and I am in action and more engaged than my usual morning, even though I slept in a bit.
  • MaddawgMadsen
    MaddawgMadsen Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    PW: 173.0 (I think.. that was a week ago and I've slept since then)
    CW: 172.8

I believe I'm at least a little in the green. Yay! Also, only 3 lbs until the next decade and I think I can do that before I fly out on the 19th for Portland (Oregon).
  • jugar
    Options
    Some beautiful Wednesday numbers! @Gidgitgoescrzy I remember the first time you hit below 175 and how thrilled you were, and here you are almost 30 pounds less than that!! WTG :smiley: And @MaddawgMadsen here you are almost in the new decade, and definitely in the green :mrgreen:
  • MaddawgMadsen
    Options
    I just signed up to do a virtual 5k race that helps support the Save the Manatee foundation. It's called the Save the Chubby Mermaids race. The cool part is that it can be run anywhere at any time. There's no deadline for when it can be run. If anyone is interested in joining me, here is the link: https://runsignup.com/Race/CA/Anywhere/SaveTheChubbyMermaids?raceRefCode=k8lvIafK
  • cleaneater80
    cleaneater80 Posts: 434 Member
    edited April 3
    Options
    lauren_989 wrote: »
    PW: 210.8
    CW: 212.2

Ugh. That's all I can say. I have beeen in this group for a while now and I don't feel like I have made a major dent in my weight loss. I hate starting the month red, but I know I did it to myself. I feel like I am about to just give up.

Keep going, I can understand because I'm in the same boat. What I tell myself is what would my weight be without the group and some accountability?

I started my Peloton fitness challenge a day late and did a run yesterday. My legs are feeling it today in a good way. Doing some stretching today and out to walk the dog.
  • Gidgitgoescrzy
    Gidgitgoescrzy Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    @maddawgmadsen OMG thats so funny, I am joining you, just so I can get that shirt ! Chubby Mermaids... Haaaa haaaa

• eavdic188
    eavdic188 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    This week is really busy w work!

I also work a night schedule so my eating schedule is all over the place

However since joining this group on Sunday and committing to healthier habits I have been sticking to my diet and exercise routine

My goal is to get out of the 200s !
  • jugar
    Options
    Hugs all around for you wonderful people. Your courage and pluck are inspiring.

Thursday! Here it comes:

@ashleycarole86
    @bowens1973
    @eggfreak

and still hoping for news from @CarolAnnM2 - we miss you!

New people who have been quiet this week are also invited to come in and make noise :smiley:
    @trudy_eh and @RachelSibiya1 how is it going?

Thanks!
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,152 Member
    Options
    Username ashleycarole86
    Thursday weigh-in

PW 243.6
    CW 244.6
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,152 Member
    Options
    Enjoy your visitors @jugar
    And you brought the snow back to Alberta too.. gee thanks!

@cleaneater80 I have that exact same thought. I have basically been gaining since January 2023 but I'm reminding myself I would have gained faster and more significantly if I wasn't here.

Have a great day all!
  • adrimango
    adrimango Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    @Gidgitgoescrazy - glad to have another Galveston Diet person here. I was born in Baltimore and still have some family there.

The last couple of days I have been overwhelmed to the point of panic about clients and projects - just too many things to keep up with. I am headed out for a 2 days cabin & hiking trip with my 13 yr old daughter today - a much needed break. The time being present with her, in nature, and moving my body will do me a world of good.

Intermittent fasting & anti-inflammatory diet are going well overall. I've only had one day where I felt extra hungry.

I hope everyone finds focus and calm today, those are my goals!
  • MaddawgMadsen
    Options
    @jugar - I am happy that you get all the snow you love while I get a nice, sunny, almost 70 degree (Fahrenheit) day. No jealousy. Just grateful we each get what makes us happy.
  • girlhitchhiker
    girlhitchhiker Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    @jugar

I won't be able to post my weight Saturday, because I'll be away for the weekend.
    Here is my weight stats for this weigh-in. Weighed this morning.

PW: 291
    CW: 291

I'm in a plateau right now, and don't seem to be going anywhere with my weight.
    Hopefully, next Saturday we'll see a loss and I'll be in the green.

Hope this is ok, Kmarie 😃
This discussion has been closed.