WaistAways Team Chat - APRIL 2024

Options

Replies

• MaddawgMadsen
    MaddawgMadsen Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    @strong_fit_ells - nice work on the weight loss! Keep it up!

@ashleycarole86 - You've got this! You can definitely weigh less at the end of 2024 than the beginning of it. I believe in you!

@conleywoods - Welcome back! We missed you. And, thanks for sharing more pics of your super cute piggies!
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,152 Member
    Options
    Happy eclipse day... did your company come at this time @jugar to enjoy the totality path view from your place? Cool timing either way!

Today is my work from home day so I get less steps but there's a better chance I'll have the time without the commute to ride the Peloton!

• jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,137 Member
    Options
    Happy eclipse day... did your company come at this time @jugar to enjoy the totality path view from your place? Cool timing either way!

Today is my work from home day so I get less steps but there's a better chance I'll have the time without the commute to ride the Peloton!

We had the totality indeed! And a perfect clear day for it. It was spectacular, and wonderfully weird when it went dark and we could see not only the corona and some stars, but Jupiter and Mars. Amazing.

Company is still here until tomorrow morning! I am looking forward to peace and quiet soon...

have a great day working and Pelotoning :smiley:
  • jugar
    edited April 9
    Options
    Time for the nightly nag! I hope our newer members are able to update and let us know how things are going :blush:

Due through Tuesday:
    @trudy_eh
    @tlcjen12
    @RachelSibiya1
    @cleaneater80
    @eavdic188
    @lauren_989

Thanks!
  • lauren_989
    lauren_989 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    PW: 212.2
    CW: 211.8

Honestly I'm surprised it's green. I had 2 perfect days, but that doesn't usually make up for 2-3 bad days and 2 so so days.
  • MaddawgMadsen
    Options
    @girlhitchhiker - Definitely sending good thoughts and prayers your way today.

@ashleycarole86 - great job getting on the Peloton last night despite also then having late night microwave popcorn. I also had a bag of skinny pop last night after bowling with some electrolyte water. My weight was definitely up this morning. I hope Brad gets some good answers about his knee tomorrow!

@Gidgitgoescrzy - Panic attacks are the worst! I'm glad you were able to talk with your doctor about it and hopefully this solution you came up with works well for you!

I had a good day yesterday. Not perfect because I didn't go to spin class, but I made sure to get in an extra walk at lunch. I also tried out some of the tips recently given to me to help my bowling game. The first game wasn't great, but the second and third were both 10 to 20 pins over my average. Eating wise I kept with my goals - no alcohol and no processed carbs other than 1/2 cup of rice with my lunch.
  • cleaneater80
    cleaneater80 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    @girlhitchhiker thoughts are with you today - Hope you find out the results soon. Waiting is the hardest

@lauren_989 when is your race? I agree I'm a treadmill person rather than the track

@lauren_989 great job on your loss this week

@Gidgitgoescrzy Good for you for working with your doctor about everything. Can't imagine how scary it was on the road with your symptoms.

PW 167
    CW 165.8

My husband is out of town this week so I'm focused on being extra prepared this week with meal planning. Had a super busy day yesterday and tired today but know I'll be in bed early and have a quiet evening. Had my workout yesterday and one planned for tomorrow, today was a walk the dog day.
  • jugar
    Options
    @cleaneater80 well done! It sounds like you have earned your quiet evening and lovely green weigh-in. We are having a good little green wave starting this week - those of us weighing in later in the week will try to live up to it!

I'll be having a quiet evening and an earlier than usual bedtime tonight too, I think. I had a long day of grant writing and rehearsing, came home to work on the post-visit cleaning and laundry, and it will feel good to get some extra zzzzzs.

I hope you are feeling better @Gidgitgoescrzy - and that today was serene and restful. Hugs to you!

Upcoming and incoming - weigh-ins due :smiley:
    overdue:
    @trudy_eh
    @tlcjen12
    @RachelSibiya1
    @eavdic188

Due Wednesday:
    @MaddawgMadsen
    @Gidgitgoescrzy

I'm about to get on the exercise bike to end my day - are you with me @ashleycarole86 ? Let's pedal this thing!
  • Kali225
    Kali225 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    @MaddawgMadsen @ashleycarole86 count me in the late night popcorn team! I grabbed a mini bag of Lesser Evil pink himalayan popcorn last night. Tasty but did I really need that? No.

@conleywoods I used to follow that blog! She shines most with appetizers and side dishes in my opinion. I weirdly found a lot of her entrees lacking in flavor but her food photography is stunning. I should mosey on over to her website again for some fresh veggie inspo.

@lauren_989 love that race theme, are you planning to wear any star wars gear?

@Gidgitgoescrzy ugh so sorry about your panic attack! hormonal drugs are so tricky. I just started a new one this week that I am hoping helps with my TOM.

Pretty good day for me here. Left work a bit late but I had time to prep my salad for lunch tomorrow before 3 friends came over for a sweaty dance cardio session - a solid 45 min this week, which is longer than we usually go. I mixed a lot of new songs into the playlist today which was fun. Might have found some new faves. Dinner was nice. Got my veggies and fruits in! and now it is time for bed.
  • Gidgitgoescrzy
    Gidgitgoescrzy Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    haaaa I totally forgot to weigh in this morning, just like went on with my morning like it is not my weigh in day. I'm telling you, my brain is broken.

I will do that weigh in tomorrow, although, it's probably a good thing honestly because I had a huge salad for dinner last night.

Today is going to be a good day, I will be productive, I will be positive, I will be whatever the third word could be that begins with a P... (All I could come up with was punitive, but that seems to be the opposite of what I am trying to manifest here)

Have a great day !

• MaddawgMadsen
    Options
    haaaa I totally forgot to weigh in this morning, just like went on with my morning like it is not my weigh in day. I'm telling you, my brain is broken.

I will do that weigh in tomorrow, although, it's probably a good thing honestly because I had a huge salad for dinner last night.

Today is going to be a good day, I will be productive, I will be positive, I will be whatever the third word could be that begins with a P... (All I could come up with was punitive, but that seems to be the opposite of what I am trying to manifest here)

Have a great day !

Is it a full moon? I forgot my weigh-in today, too. My dogs woke me at 3:00am and I could not fall back asleep. My alarm goes off at 4:45am for my spin class, so at 4:36am, I just got out of bed. Anyways, I'm thinking lack of sleep is the reason for my forgetfulness. I'll weigh-in tomorrow.

Also, @gidgitgoescrzy, here are some P words: punctual, planned, prepared, perky, perfectly myself.
This discussion has been closed.