Weigh Ins - Week commencing Mon 22nd April

Options
tinkerbellang83
tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,136 Member
edited April 29 in Social Groups
Please check you are posting in the correct week.

If you are new, please check out Page 1 of the Intro/FAQ thread

Feel free to drop into the General Chat thread for chat weight loss and general stuff.

And for newbs you can find the monthly progress reports here showing month to month weight variance and your progress from start weight to goal (where info has been given in your posts).

Replies

• chris_in_cal
    chris_in_cal Posts: 2,184 Member
    Options
    Happy Earth Day, I'll go first.

GW: 144.7 lbs
    Weigh In Info - Apr 22, 2024
    Last: 238.8 lbs
    TW: 239.0 lbs
    Variance: +0.2 lbs

I'm sticking with food logging in MFP. Most days I come in around 2000 kcals, under that is a bonus. The trend in my weight is creeping downward, that's the plan.

Rita (@bootilicious)
    https://www.teamworldvision.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=donate.participant&participantID=392351

How are you feeling with the Marathon coming up? Make sure to post a smiling "I finished it" post. Good luck, and you have been remarkably consistent, I imagine it is going to go great.
  • bootilicious
    bootilicious Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Thanks for your support Chris. I'm feeling strong and ready for Sunday's race. I just need to get through the work week, one day at a time. Wishing everyone a nice Monday 🧚🏻‍♀️
  • Mari33a
    Mari33a Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    SW: 183lbs Jan '23
    GW: 140 lbs
    LW: 147.6lbs
    TW: 146.2lbs
    Loss: 1.4 lbs

Very pleased with my loss this week. I upped my exercise for a bit and kept to my calories and it paid off.
    Good luck with your marathon on Sunday! @bootilicious
  • thomasjohnlynch
    thomasjohnlynch Posts: 125 Member
    edited April 24
    Options
    Weigh In Date Monday, April 15, 2024
    GoalWeight: 174 lbs
    LastWeek: 197.7 lbs
    ThisWeek: 200.5 lbs
    Variance: - 2.8 lb ( GAIN )

Friends in from NY, a few too many lunches at Taco Bell while working on the new shack.... almost no real exercise...... can't outrun a bad diet anyway......

The boss did not like the doors and seems to have needed a few MORE pocket doors. Sooo https://www.l-y-n-c-h.com/2024/content/20240417_102822_large.html

She gave me all these postIt notes with the painters schedule, the tile guy, the floor guy and all the crap I have to do ??? (BTW I have a full time job and my own customers/partners to deal with) So instead of running down the list and keeping track I have replaced her "Honey Do" three ring binder with color coded by importance tabs etc with a little Gantt Chart.

NOT sure if MFP can handle this image below so we will see.... ( I may have to delete this post and redo it....)

ushixr148eak.png
  • Sandie2102
    Sandie2102 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    SW: 227.8 Dec 2022
    GW: 140 lbs
    LW: 174lbs
    TW: 174lbs
    Loss: Zippo!!!

I am truly getting tired of this stagnant scale issue. Working on the increase of protein and trying to NOT focus on cals as much as macros! Let's see.
  • chris_in_cal
    chris_in_cal Posts: 2,184 Member
    Options
    She gave me all these postIt notes with the painters schedule, the tile guy, the floor guy and all the crap I have to do ???
    I got a new house last year, and I think Ang mentioned something too. So I can cry big crocodile tears for all the home projects you have to do...but I'll tell ya, I'm generally pretty happy to NOT be paying the landlord rent each month. :)

Just poking Lynch, looks like you do as much or more than most. Good.

My first job at age 16 was fast food at a Taco Bell, all the free food a 16 year old could eat. That menu got implanted in my brain, and I really really really should not go there anymore. I don't really have a good "moderation" mode with regards to drive-thru fast food.
  • tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,136 Member
    Options
    SW: 125kg (275.5lbs)
    Short Term GW: 115kg (253.5lbs)
    Long Term GW: 100kg (220.5lbs)
    Ultimate GW: 90kg (198.5lbs)

Weigh In Info
    LW: 117.9kg (259.9lbs)
    TW: 116.6kg (257.1lbs)
    Variance to last week: -1.3kg (-2.8lbs)
  • shawnstevennelson1988
    shawnstevennelson1988 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    LW 247.9
    TW 247.9
    SW 280
    GW 180

Exact same weight as last week. The weight loss is slowing down. I moved from a very physically demanding part of work to a really relaxed part of work temporarily.
This discussion has been closed.