Weigh Ins - Week commencing Mon 27th May

Options
tinkerbellang83
tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,073 Member
edited June 3 in Social Groups
Please check you are posting in the correct week.

If you are new, please check out Page 1 of the Intro/FAQ thread

Feel free to drop into the General Chat thread for chat weight loss and general stuff.

And for newbs you can find the monthly progress reports here showing month to month weight variance and your progress from start weight to goal (where info has been given in your posts).

Replies

• Sandie2102
    Sandie2102 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hi all:
    Starting WT 227.8
    Last wk and this wk are the same 174.2
    Total lost:53.6
    This plateau is dragging on beyond enough. Time to move on and move down!!!
  • thomasjohnlynch
    thomasjohnlynch Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Weigh In Date Monday, May 27, 2024
    GoalWeight: 174 lbs

LastWeek: 198.0 lbs
    ThisWeek: 195.1 lbs

Variance: 2.9 lbs loss.

Looks like something besides my home is moving!!! Probably gonna shoot up after tonight's Memorial Day feast and std American Diet.... bean burger was good but the rest of the stuff was way too much!!
  • chris_in_cal
    chris_in_cal Posts: 2,283 Member
    edited May 28
    Options
    GW: 144.7 lbs
    Weigh In Info - May 28, 2024
    Last: 239.3 lbs
    TW: 239.1 lbs
    Variance: -0.2 lbs

I'm happy I'm staying below 240. This isn't very inspiring, but I'm going to take it as 'not gaining' is a win. Have a good week everyone. And @Sandie2102 with the patience of Job...keep at it. Your biology is what it is, so your commitment will work in due time. Keep at it!
  • Sandie2102
    Sandie2102 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    GW: 144.7 lbs
    Weigh In Info - May 28, 2024
    Last: 239.3 lbs
    TW: 239.1 lbs
    Variance: -0.2 lbs

I'm happy I'm staying below 240. This isn't very inspiring, but I'm going to take it as 'not gaining' is a win. Have a good week everyone. And @Sandie2102 with the patience of Job...keep at it. You biology is what it is, so your commitment will work in due time. Keep at it!

Well my patience is wearing thin!!! Starting today, I'm going to figure out how to fit in at least 30 min of concentrated exercise. But I'm up so early for work, and by the time I get home, my brain says "just sit on the couch and watch your stupid Jays"...time to shut that little voice up!!!
  • chris_in_cal
    Options
    Sandie2102 wrote: »
    ..my brain says "just sit on the couch and watch your stupid Jays"...time to shut that little voice up!!!
    What would Roy Halladay do? Get It Done! Go Jays!
  • Mari33a
    Mari33a Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    SW: 183lbs Jan '23
    GW: 140 lbs
    LW: 145.4lbs
    TW: 145.3lbs
    Loss: .1lbs

Life has been too hectic over the past 2 weeks and have done barely any exercise so I was relieved by the scales this morning.

@Sandie2102 - Hope you get some downward movement next week!
  • tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,073 Member
    Options
    SW: 125kg (275.5lbs)
    Short Term GW: 110kg (242.5lbs)
    Long Term GW: 100kg (220.5lbs)
    Ultimate GW: 90kg (198.5lbs)

Weigh In Info
    LW: 116.8kg (257.5lbs)
    TW: 115.1kg (253.8lbs)
    Variance to last week: -1.7kg (-3.7lbs)

That's the current short term goal of 115kg hit, next down to 110kg! I am now on my maintenance dose of Saxenda without too much of an issue with side effects, I am interested to see how it performs in the longer term.
  • chris_in_cal
    Options
    🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇
    That's the current short term goal of 115kg hit
    💥💣BOOM!💥💣

It's inspiring.
  • bootilicious
    bootilicious Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    LW: 162.2 lbs
    TW: 163.4 lbs
    Difference: up 1.2 lbs
  • TheMrWobbly
    TheMrWobbly Posts: 2,537 Member
    Options
    Good evening All, I hope you are having a great weekend so far!

This is my first week logging with you guys and I normally weigh in on a Sunday. I have been around on MFP for a long time, on and off. I do well, stop logging, what a surprise I put the weight back on. For this particular tranche :

Starting weight 133.2kg (293.7lbs)
    Current weight 105.0kg (231.5lbs)

Not starting this month off well as we are off to London tomorrow for offspring no2s birthday so... coffee, dinner and cocktails will be the theme of the day, plus cake obviously. Then it really has to be back on the wagon.

Good luck to everyone this week.
  • chris_in_cal
    Options
    This is my first week logging with you guys and I normally weigh in on a Sunday. I have been around on MFP for a long time, on and off..
    A day early this week. Being flexible is good, it allows both weighing weekly and celebrating children's birthdays. It's a low and consistent bar here, just post weekly and get it out there. Welcome.
This discussion has been closed.