Weigh Ins - Week commencing Mon 6th May

Options
tinkerbellang83
tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,064 Member
edited May 13 in Social Groups
Please check you are posting in the correct week.

If you are new, please check out Page 1 of the Intro/FAQ thread

Feel free to drop into the General Chat thread for chat weight loss and general stuff.

And for newbs you can find the monthly progress reports here showing month to month weight variance and your progress from start weight to goal (where info has been given in your posts).

Replies

• Sandie2102
    Sandie2102 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I'll be first since I was neglectful last week.
    SW 227.8
    Last WI 174
    TW 175.5
    This one I will attribute to Chinese Food (that my Hubs so thoughtfully preordered, but which put me into a sodium panic!!) and to Swiss Chalet (or as we call it, Sodium Chalet), with a friend that needed attention. So needless to say, HIGH levels of water retention, but I'll be guzzling it to day and getting in steps hitting up the loo all day.
  • chris_in_cal
    chris_in_cal Posts: 2,232 Member
    Options
    GW: 144.7 lbs
    Weigh In Info - May 6, 2024
    Last: 240.9 lbs
    TW: 239.9 lbs
    Variance: 1.0 lbs

I squeaked under the 240 line. It feels good. My travel excess have dissolved after a few days being back on track. This month I'm trying to ramp up my exercise a little, but still mainly focusing on accurate, daily food logging.
  • Tsalite
    Tsalite Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Just restarting today after several years, so here is my first group of stats:

May 6, 2024
    SW: 210
    GW: 160
    TW: 0
  • Sandie2102
    Options
    Tsalite wrote: »
    Just restarting today after several years, so here is my first group of stats:

May 6, 2024
    SW: 210
    GW: 160
    TW: 0

Welcome back...we all restart at times!!!
  • chris_in_cal
    chris_in_cal Posts: 2,232 Member
    Options
    Tsalite wrote: »
    Just restarting today after several years, so here is my first group of stats
    Welcome, I'm looking forward to us all making progress!
  • thomasjohnlynch
    thomasjohnlynch Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Weigh In Date Tuesday, May 7, 2024
    GoalWeight: 174 lbs
    LastWeek: 198.8 lbs
    ThisWeek: 196.9 lbs
    Variance: - 1.9 lbs >>> LOSS

Keep losing the same 3 pounds.....finding it again, and tossing it off. Gotta break out of this cycle!! Change it up.
  • Mari33a
    Mari33a Posts: 1,105 Member
    Options
    SW: 183lbs Jan '23
    GW: 140 lbs
    LW: 147.9lbs
    TW: 143.9lbs
    Loss: 4 lbs

Happy with this!
    We are going to watch some motorbike racing at the weekend along the Antrim coast and this does usually involve a fish & chip dinner or as they call it in Northern Ireland a Fish Super. I'll try and not over do it
  • thomasjohnlynch
    thomasjohnlynch Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Sandie2102 wrote: »
    SW 227.8
    Last WI 174
    TW 175.5
    This one I will attribute to Chinese Food (that my Hubs so thoughtfully preordered, but which put me into a sodium panic!!) and to Swiss Chalet (or as we call it, Sodium Chalet), with a friend that needed attention. So needless to say, HIGH levels of water retention, but I'll be guzzling it to day and getting in steps hitting up the loo all day.

SOS (sugar , oil /satfats , salt ) are all brain and body triggers and stimulators for sure, part of the hyperpalatable assault on us food addicts. Like a crack pipe... one puff is a million too many.

Sandie, whats your goal weight??
  • bootilicious
    bootilicious Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    LW: 163.4 lbs
    TW: 161 lbs
    Difference: ⬇️2.4 lbs
    Happy Hump Day everyone 🧚🏻‍♀️
  • Sandie2102
    Options
    Sandie2102 wrote: »
    SW 227.8
    Last WI 174
    TW 175.5

SOS (sugar , oil /satfats , salt ) are all brain and body triggers and stimulators for sure, part of the hyperpalatable assault on us food addicts. Like a crack pipe... one puff is a million too many.

Sandie, whats your goal weight??

Goal is set at 80lbs off. This would take me to 147-ish, but I feel that it will ultimately be either around 140 (this is just that, a goal, but the main focus is the 80lbs off because I set that when this started and I am NOT missing my target!!!)
  • tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,064 Member
    Options
    SW: 125kg (275.5lbs)
    Short Term GW: 115kg (253.5lbs)
    Long Term GW: 100kg (220.5lbs)
    Ultimate GW: 90kg (198.5lbs)

Weigh In Info
    LW: 117.7kg (259.5lbs)
    TW: 117.1kg (258.2lbs)
    Variance to last week: -0.6kg (-1.3lbs)
This discussion has been closed.