RE: Introduce Yourself

Options
2»

Replies

• Naina_Bug
    Naina_Bug Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!!

My name is Delaina and I'm 20 years old. I started my weightloss journey in June. I completed Insanity 60 day program and is currently on week 3 of Focus T25. I'm also thinking about starting Insanity: Asylum today or tomorrow.(And Yes, I will be doing two workout programs at once) My main goal is to get rid of my stomach. I started the low carb/high protein diet over a week ago. I kinda been slacking these past few days and I need to get back on the wagon!
  • ThebabyYak
    ThebabyYak Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hello I'm a Vegan Zombie, & Hip Hop Abs® Aholic 50431383.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • LisaMfit4life
    LisaMfit4life Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Welcome everyone and I'm happy that you joined the group!! I decided to start this thread because I just love Shaun T's programs. I've done Insanity and just finished Focus T25. I've been sick with the flu the last couple of days so I haven't gotten in any workouts. I will probably do another round of Focus T25 because I love that it's only 25 minutes and I get results. I also bought the Gamma DVD's but I'm not quite ready to start that phase yet. Good luck everyone and I look forward to your posts! Have a great Sunday!
  • catygirl_33
    catygirl_33 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Gmorning All, my name is Tracy, will b 42 next month. I've been struggle with my weight lost journey alot of ups and downs. I'm totally focused now and Shaun T is a great motivator :-)
  • ElectLadyHope59
    Options
    I hope I am not to late to chime in!

Hello my name is Joanie; I just started Focus T 25, well yesterday 10-7-2013. I plan on finishing this workout programe first then focus T 25 and then focus on insanity. I decided to make a change when I see I couldn’t keep up with my sons at the park, but now I am doing this walk nor just for me but also for my husband and my three sons.
  • LisaMfit4life
    Options
    Welcome! How did the first day go with T25? I absolutely love that workout. I just started the Gamma Phase. No you're not too late to start. I'm more than happy to have you on board. Keep us posted on how things are going. Take care.
  • Kola1on1
    Options
    Hello everyone,

I'm Kola (nickname), I'm 23. I recently moved to Ireland and since I'm not working yet I thought this would be the time to get in shape. I started Rockin Body this week, and so far it is fun, I went for rockin body cause I always get bored with workouts and this way I can work my way up the Shaun T programs.
  • LisaMfit4life
    Options
    Welcome Kola! Rockin Body is an awesome workout and I just love Shaun T. He's my favorite trainer. Keep us posted on how things are going. I'm also happy that you decided to join the group. :smile:
  • dimplz73
    dimplz73 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    My name is Alexa and I finished Rockin' Body last Friday. I know I lost a couple of inches all around because I barely have a "muffin top" anymore. I just began Hip Hop Abs yesterday so I plan to follow that calendar for the next two months and then maybe back to Rockin Body again. My goal is to be fit and lose weight. I am 156 now, and I'd like to get to 145 or flat abs, whichever comes first.
  • LisaMfit4life
    Options
    Welcome! Congrats on the inches lost. Hip Hop Abs is a lot of fun. You got this and I'm happy you found this group and decided to be a part of it.