Exercise Posts ONLY Please.

Options

Replies

• zebasschick
    zebasschick Posts: 1,064 Member
    Options
    kendallvon wrote: »
    402 calories burned miscellaneous physical therapy, piano playing and household chores

nice burn, and good to see you here!
  • John772016
    John772016 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Burned 465 calories on an 39 minute, 4.1 mile treadmill run @ 6.3 mph
  • kendallvon
    kendallvon Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    kendallvon wrote: »
    402 calories burned miscellaneous physical therapy, piano playing and household chores

nice burn, and good to see you here!

Thank you!
  • zebasschick
    Options
    i had a sort of crappy 26 minute circuit training workout - just didn't have my normal energy, but i did get in bicep curls, bench presses, overhead presses, pec flys, rows, upright rows and farmers carry. finished off with a 40 minute moderate bike ride.
  • kendallvon
    Options
    i had a sort of crappy 26 minute circuit training workout - just didn't have my normal energy, but i did get in bicep curls, bench presses, overhead presses, pec flys, rows, upright rows and farmers carry. finished off with a 40 minute moderate bike ride.

Great job! The only crappy workout is the one not done!
  • kendallvon
    Options
    402 calories burned from physical therapy exercise, piano playing and miscellaneous household chores.
  • zebasschick
    Options
    Instead of going back to bed like a normal person with only 4 hours of sleep, my fitness equipment tempted me... I ended up doing 12 minutes of circuit training including some farmer carries, front rows, triceps and so on, 10 minutes at a 5% incline on the treadmill, and I'm currently on the bike. not sure how long I'll go for, and I'm going at light because my legs are still toasted from yesterday.
  • pessxx
    pessxx Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    282 calories burn with the morning walk
  • pridesabtch
    pridesabtch Posts: 2,397 Member
    Options
    45 minute bike ride. Fun to ride the roads again.
  • zebasschick
    Options

sounds nice. the only thing i see on my "rides" are my bedroom walls and my phone LOL
  • kendallvon
    Options

That does sound nice. I miss riding my bike!
  • kendallvon
    Options
    -402 calories from physical therapy exercises, piano playing (which for me is pleasure and physical therapy for my hands/arms), and miscellaneous household chores including making sugar free fudgesicles :D
  • zebasschick
    Options
    today i tried doing farmer carry on the treadmill. it got my heartrate up as fast as if i were going much faster and hopefully helped strengthen my arms, posterior chain and quads. could only go 16 minutes! may try and work out later, but my legs are pretty tired out from yesterday and the day before. maybe a light bike ride...
  • pessxx
    Options
    45 min Elliptical today
  • britneyd109
    britneyd109 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    2 hrs of gardening and harvesting sugar snap peas for dinner. I also did 30 mins on the stationary bike burning 450 cals.

I see everyone staying active and at it. Great work everyone!
  • springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,913 Member
    Options
    b5swsr922qsx.png

First time I’ve spun the move ring seven times since trying to fly my bicycle. And the day still isn’t over yet. Dog is jonesing for another walk. 😖
  • pessxx
    Options
    Walk this morning 60 min
  • kendallvon
    Options
    -402 cal0ries doing my same routine: PT exercise, piano playing and other stuff.
  • zebasschick
    Options
    just got done with a 45 minute bike ride after doing legs - squat, deadlifts, those things i did off the cable machine and farmer carries, which are sort of full body.
  • kendallvon
    Options
    It's my weekend burn of -547 PT exercise, piano playing ( learning Hotel California), and other misc household chores