Mon-8,710
    Tues-7,432
    Wed-9,986
    Thurs-5,682
    Fri-9,411
    Sat-5,896
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,119 Member
    I have a few days off this week because of the holiday so I am hoping to get some extra steps in. I do have issues with my feet, back and leg but I am trying to walk through it. We are having a cookout on Saturday, this is the first time in years we are not having a 4th of July party. Not sure what we will be doing over the next few days but I will enjoy not working.
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,487 Member
    Good morning! It is Wednesday. If all our walkers could get steps up by tomorrow, I'm hoping to post by then.

What's up with the quiet? Is everyone doing okay? Do our American folks have big plans for the Fourth?

It has been a whirlwind of a week, between work, health nonsense, preparing for my trainer audition this weekend... I think my quiet has just been a sign of being overwhelmed. I'm very happy to have very little planned for the 4th of July - laying on my couch, eating a popsicle, and watching the fireworks through my windows will be more than enough merriment for me.
  • Laurabb99
    Laurabb99 Posts: 92 Member
    Laurabb99
    Weigh In Day: Wednesday
    PW (Previous Weight): 197.0
    CW (Current Weight): 196.3

My life feels a little crazy right now. My mother-in-law was diagnosed with dementia at the end of May. She has really gone down hill this past month. We started her on the memory medicine. She started stating how she wish she could die. Over active bladder started this past most for her. Just so many things all at once. I stopped giving her some of her medicines. Hoping that once she detoxes from them, she'll start looking up. Anyway that's why I've been more quiet. If I have time for myself then I'm eating well, kettlebell workouts and sleep. I ended swim team early for my kids. Now we're going to prep for the next school year this month.
  • beabenitez1978
    beabenitez1978 Posts: 19 Member
    Hi All - hope all are having a great week! Here is my latest. Really need to get back to business... increase my water intake - and stop emotional eating!!! UGH!!

CW - 306.4
    PW - 305.6
    HW - 495.0

MFP User Name: beabenitez1978
    Chosen Weigh In Day - Wednesday
  • Emilienewme
    Emilienewme Posts: 433 Member
    @melaniedscott so sorry I lost track of what steps I posted, here are last week's

shxgfntnvs1d.png

@Laurabb99 sorry to hear that, my grandmother has dementia and I feel that she has gone down quickly since we noticed too. She just moved into a home because she wasn't safe by herself anymore but she had a phase of feeling so lost she was getting scared and didn't want to live anymore. It is very difficult on families. Don't forget to take care of yourself too

@ everybody I am french and live in the UK, no 4th July here but please share what are your plans with me 😄
  • BodyTalking
    BodyTalking Posts: 2,679 Member
    @Laurabb99 sorry to hear about your mum's illness and hope she has some happier moments.
  • BodyTalking
    edited July 3
    tw9j6saz5id9.jpg
    My stupid knee, that's basically why I've been quiet - pain, sleeplessness and having to get up and pee every two hours (in the middle of the night, the pain is at its worst and those 20 steps to the loo is like climbing a mountain).

otlily1x6hu4.jpg
    Plus, our landlord is increasing the rent and utilities. I felt something wasn't right and spent ages going through the emails and contracts to find that he has made a mistake with what we're already paying and what he wants to raise it by. It's actually more than is legally allowed, so I'll have to deal with this. Hasn't helped me sleep!
  • dorisv207
    dorisv207 Posts: 27 Member
    Posting a day early as I’m leaving on vacation. I won’t post next week. Hope that’s not a problem. Wishing everyone in the US a happy Independence Day!

DorisV207 - Weigh in day Thursday
    Starting Weight: 210
    Previous Weight: 196
    Current Weight: 198

I know I’m going in the wrong direction. Mostly due to not drinking enough water 💦
  • OllieAndEd2021
    OllieAndEd2021 Posts: 175 Member
    OllieAndEd2021 Steps June 23-29

Total = 105,520
  • mnsmov15
    mnsmov15 Posts: 315 Member
    mnsmov15
    Weigh-In Day: Wednesday
    PW (Previous Weight): 149.8
    CW (Current Weight): 149.4
  • sydditt
    sydditt Posts: 955 Member
    edited July 4
    @Laurabb99 I’m so sorry to hear about your mother in law. My mom had FTD - probably had it for several years before we got a diagnosis. It’s a long road. We had to move her across country to be near us, do a bunch of legal paperwork, freeze her credit, the whole bit. Those were a hard few years. Hope you find the right mixture of meds to keep her happy.

We’re not doing much today. My 19 year old is working. My husband and 18 year old + 2 friends got up early to do this hike that is basically straight up. 2000 ft of elevation in 1 mile. I declined and am relaxing with a cup of coffee before getting on the spin bike. I’ll go for a walk this afternoon.
  • Jensmakingprogress
    Jensmakingprogress Posts: 208 Member
    This has been a busy week getting ready for vacation. We’re headed to Seattle for an Alaskan cruise. Took me a week to get the house clean and family packed.

Hope everyone has a great weekend and fun 4th if you’re celebrating!
  • melaniedscott
    melaniedscott Posts: 1,411 Member
    @annliz are you posting steps for the last week of June?
  • KatyO2823
    KatyO2823 Posts: 13 Member
    Good morning
    Weigh in day Friday
    PW 73kg
    CW 71.2kg
    Water
    Drank 8 glasses of 8oz water every day apart from Tuesday when I only managed 6.
    Have a good week everyone
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,119 Member
    edited July 5
    Ljdanny
    Thurs
    Cw 187.8
  • Emilienewme
    Emilienewme Posts: 433 Member
    Weigh in day Friday

Previous weight 181.6 lbs
    Current weight 180.1 lbs
  • Jensmakingprogress
    Jensmakingprogress Posts: 208 Member
    Weigh in day Friday

PW 210.4
    CW 208.6

I won’t be able to weigh-in next Friday (12th) because I’ll be on vacation.
  • BodyTalking
    @Jensmakingprogress enjoy your cruise 🚢 bon voyage!
  • annliz23
    annliz23 Posts: 3,631 Member
    PW 120
    CW 120
This discussion has been closed.