Total: 41,842

S 418
    M 6213
    T 7237
    W 12346
    T 9170
    F 1028
    S 5430

I had a couple of off days but got outside for a walk on 5 out of 7 days.
  • CassieGetsFit2013
    CassieGetsFit2013 Posts: 597 Member
    Weigh In Day: Sunday
    PW (Previous Weight): 227.8
    CW (Current Weight): 224.8

Well, alright then! I've been trying so hard to break away from the 230's, with going back and forth, back and forth, and now I'm almost out of the 220's!! I'm not 100% sure, but I might have started my period today too, so seeing that loss was really a great feeling! 🤗😊
  • annliz23
    annliz23 Posts: 3,631 Member
    Pw 120
    CW 118
  • OllieAndEd2021
    OllieAndEd2021 Posts: 175 Member
    I feel like I am a week behind in posting my steps. To add to the total for the month of July, here are my steps for June 30 - July 6th:
    Total = 91,498

Then for July 7-13:
    Total = 76,314

This coming week I'm going camping for a couple of days and planning to hike around 10 waterfalls at Silver Falls State Park. Should get quite a few steps that day!
  • Jensmakingprogress
    Jensmakingprogress Posts: 208 Member
    Steps week ending 7/13

Walking all over the ship and through Alaska was good for my steps!

Sun- 9330
    Mon - 18572
    Tues - 14707
    Wed - 18372
    Thurs - 17879
    Fri - 15276
    Sat - 14509

Total - 108,645
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,487 Member
    n1bx52w74edw.png
    z51c3q4eopju.png
    alkexd10yug8.png

Team Results
    By Percentage
    6ofrhjr3aqf3.png

By Pounds
    aquald6ksorc.png

Individual Results
    By Percentage
    t45iojn1n0ne.png

By Pounds
    z4nrav5q29fh.png
    rcnutwa4k7gx.png

Team Winners
    llb8dmr9yc97.png

Percentage of Members in the Green!
    qyqjblfjiy57.png
  • mnsmov15
    mnsmov15 Posts: 315 Member
    July 7 - 14

• Jensmakingprogress
    Jensmakingprogress Posts: 208 Member
    I had a lot of non-scale victories this past week on vacation. I celebrated each and everyone one of them and I feel great getting back into my regular routine. Knowing I had all of y’all to come back to and keep pushing forward kept me from overeating too much, but I still enjoyed desserts and great dinners with the family.

I out walked, out lasted everyone in our group up and down mountains and through cities as we explored Alaska. I couldn’t have done this a few months ago and was so proud of myself. I pushed myself to walk up and down the stairs on the ship, one morning making it up 8 flights of stairs. I was winded, my legs were screaming at me, but I made it and I was proud of myself. I didn’t mind taking pictures and I felt good about how I looked.

This is only my second month with the group, but this app and all of you remind me daily that I’m not alone in this journey. So thank you! Now let’s take top spot this week for weight lost!! 🎉🤩👊
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    I had a lot of non-scale victories this past week on vacation. I celebrated each and everyone one of them and I feel great getting back into my regular routine. Knowing I had all of y’all to come back to and keep pushing forward kept me from overeating too much, but I still enjoyed desserts and great dinners with the family.

I out walked, out lasted everyone in our group up and down mountains and through cities as we explored Alaska. I couldn’t have done this a few months ago and was so proud of myself. I pushed myself to walk up and down the stairs on the ship, one morning making it up 8 flights of stairs. I was winded, my legs were screaming at me, but I made it and I was proud of myself. I didn’t mind taking pictures and I felt good about how I looked.

@Jensmakingprogress - That's wonderful to hear! Over the years, non-scale victories feel so much more important than actually changing that number on the scale, I love hitting a new one, especially when my weight hasn't moved in a while.

This is only my second month with the group, but this app and all of you remind me daily that I’m not alone in this journey. So thank you! Now let’s take top spot this week for weight lost!! 🎉🤩👊

We had a big maintaining week last week, with quite a few folks on vacation - I think we can pull this off! Let's get back to basics, make good decisions whenever we can, and show the rest of MFP what we're made of!
  • BodyTalking
    BodyTalking Posts: 2,679 Member
    BodyTalking
    Weigh-in-Sunday

Starting weight: 81.7 kg/180.12 lb
    Previous weight: 80.3 kg/177.03 lb
    Current weight: 80.1 kg/176.59 lb
  • daria0919
    daria0919 Posts: 1,027 Member
    @minstrelofsarcasm and @melaniedscott I’d like to come back off of support and start back up this coming Saturday.

My family visits for now are over with, but with them here I’ve been overeating like crazy and not exercising at all, and all my weight loss efforts have gone out the window. We were supposed to have more family here later this month, but that’s been cancelled, thank goodness. My body can’t take this stuffing myself anymore.

I feel and look like a blob!
    I’ll give myself a few days here and plan to do my weigh in days on Saturdays again.
  • daria0919

Well, alright then! I've been trying so hard to break away from the 230's, with going back and forth, back and forth, and now I'm almost out of the 220's!! I'm not 100% sure, but I might have started my period today too, so seeing that loss was really a great feeling! 🤗😊

Great weight loss @CassieGetsFit2013!! Way to go!! You got this girl!! 👏🏻👏🏻🎉🎉
  • daria0919

• daria0919

• daria0919
    andja87 wrote: »
    Weigh In Day: Friday
    PW (Previous Weight): 195.2 (from last weigh-in June 21st)
    CW (Current Weight): 200.4

Woo-wee I’m actually impressed I’ve only managed to put on 5lbs since being away from my routine and on vacation the last 3 weeks. I contemplated excusing myself from this weeks weigh in since I’ll be back in my routine next week, but I’ll get to celebrate onederland when I get back there 😂

@andja87 5 pounds in 3 weeks is pretty good. You’ll get back down in no time I’m sure!

I’ve had family visiting and I’ve not been exercising and overeating and I think I’ve gained about 8 back UGH!! I’m not weighing until this coming Saturday, so I’m giving myself a few days here to try to get back to normal eating and I need to get back into exercising and walking. Hopefully it’ll get back down to about a 5 pound gain for me.
  • dorisv207
    dorisv207 Posts: 27 Member
    Hey folks - I am missing quite a few weigh-ins this week. Let me know if you need to be excused!

@SideshowTam
    @jennyhart200
    @mnsmov15
    @beabenitez1978
    @Ljdanny
    @dorisv207

Sorry I was away last week. I'm back at it this week!!
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    daria0919 wrote: »
    @minstrelofsarcasm and @melaniedscott I’d like to come back off of support and start back up this coming Saturday.

My family visits for now are over with, but with them here I’ve been overeating like crazy and not exercising at all, and all my weight loss efforts have gone out the window. We were supposed to have more family here later this month, but that’s been cancelled, thank goodness. My body can’t take this stuffing myself anymore.

I feel and look like a blob!
    I’ll give myself a few days here and plan to do my weigh in days on Saturdays again.

@daria0919 - You got it, I will move you back up to the standard weight loss team, excusing you for all the earlier weigh-ins for this month. What weight should I use as your previous weight? Do you want me to find what you left off on?

dorisv207 wrote: »
    Hey folks - I am missing quite a few weigh-ins this week. Let me know if you need to be excused!

SideshowTam
    jennyhart200
    mnsmov15
    beabenitez1978
    Ljdanny
    dorisv207

Sorry I was away last week. I'm back at it this week!!

@dorisv207 - You got it, I'll excuse you for last week. In the future, letting us know in advance of being away will save you from my annoying messages. Hope you had a fun week!
  • BodyTalking
    BodyTalking Posts: 2,679 Member
    edited July 17
    i898777qff4z.jpg
    I was looking through the new Weekly Report section and like how this graph lays out my daily consumption. One thing I'm surprised at it how much more the grey goal figure is. If I'm eating that much less, you'd think I'd be losing weight. Yeah, Sunday was way over because I'd met a friend in the afternoon and watched football in the evening and had alcohol and more to eat than usual.
  • daria0919
    @daria0919 - You got it, I will move you back up to the standard weight loss team, excusing you for all the earlier weigh-ins for this month. What weight should I use as your previous weight? Do you want me to find what you left off on?

@minstrelofsarcasm i sent you a couple of messages. Please check
This discussion has been closed.