WeightNoMore Team Chat - JULY 2024

Replies

• minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,487 Member
    @daria0919 - I often forget that the messaging feature exists now that the news feed is gone, thanks for letting me know! We are all set and good to go.
  • CassieGetsFit2013
    CassieGetsFit2013 Posts: 597 Member
    @daria0919 - I often forget that the messaging feature exists now that the news feed is gone, thanks for letting me know! We are all set and good to go.

Not to but in, but why is the newsfeed gone exactly?? I wondered about that a week or so ago.
  • minstrelofsarcasm

Not to but in, but why is the newsfeed gone exactly?? I wondered about that a week or so ago.

@CassieGetsFit2013 - I think it had something to do with resources required to support it, but I am not completely sure.
  • melaniedscott
    melaniedscott Posts: 1,411 Member
    edited July 18
    ~~ Step Challenge Results -July Week 1 ~~

Week 1
    Team Statistics -
    Total Steppers: 9
    Total Steps: 580,458
    Average Steps Per Stepper: 58,046 (7.95% under last week)

Individual Statistics -
    @mnsmov15 - 103,975 total | 14,854 average Most Steps in One Day!!!
    @OllieAndEd2021 91,498 total | 13,071 average Most Consistent!!!
    @Emilienewme - 85,636 total | 12,234 average
    @chocoholic - 74,397 total | 10,628 average
    @andja87 - 62,730 total | 8,961 average
    @Ljdanny - 56,678 total | 8,097 average
    @sydditt - 55,396 total | 7,914 average
    @BodyTalking - 36,220 total | 5,174 average
    @melaniedscott - 13,928 total | 1,990 average

@Jensmakingprogress MIA total | MIA average
    @daria0919 - MIA total | MIA average

This post is long overdue. Many apologies. I had it almost finished but the gods of technology demanded a sacrifice and zapped it. I had no more energy and here we are. I've only got four posts for last week, so...be better than me!

So this is a really good start to July! This is only 20K lower (I think) than the previous week with two fewer walkers.

I've gone ahead and left @Jensmakingprogress because I know they posted for week 2 and @daria0919 as MIA for week 1because they're beck off support and I'm hoping.

Our bolded members set a step goal for the week and met it! Which is to say, all of us (participating this week) with step goals!! As always, if you want to... be bold (heehee), let us know how many steps you want to hit every day on average and we'll keep track of it for you!

Way to go walkers!
  • Stimpy56
    Stimpy56 Posts: 610 Member
    Weigh in day: Thursday
    PW: 252.0
    CW: 248.0

Back on track after the cruise vacation!. We are back to our normal eating habits / portion size and it is paying off. By next week I should be back to there I was before the cruise and hopefully more.
  • Laurabb99
    Laurabb99 Posts: 92 Member
    Laurabb99
    Weigh In Day: Wednesday
    PW (Previous Weight): 197.2
    CW (Current Weight): 196
  • daria0919
    daria0919 Posts: 1,027 Member
    Stimpy56 wrote: »

Back on track after the cruise vacation!. We are back to our normal eating habits / portion size and it is paying off. By next week I should be back to there I was before the cruise and hopefully more.

Great that you were able to enjoy your cruise vacation and now get back to weight loss @Stimpy56! Nice loss!! 👍🏻
  • ksludwig
    ksludwig Posts: 307 Member
    PW (Previous Weight): 197.6
    CW (Current Weight): 198

Ran my 15k race (9.3 miles) on Sunday. It was sooooo hot and humid. Retaining a little water this week, but overall feeling good!
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    Stimpy56 wrote: »

@Stimpy56 - What a whoosh! Look at you go!

ksludwig wrote: »
    PW (Previous Weight): 197.6
    CW (Current Weight): 198

Ran my 15k race (9.3 miles) on Sunday. It was sooooo hot and humid. Retaining a little water this week, but overall feeling good!

@ksludwig - I'll be honest, I didn't even know people ran 15k races. I assumed it was always 5k, 10k, 1/2 marathon, full marathon, and then ultramarathons, with no other varietals. How did you do in the race? What's the next goal?
  • Jensmakingprogress
    Jensmakingprogress Posts: 208 Member

I've gone ahead and left @Jensmakingprogress because I know they posted for week 2 and @daria0919 as MIA for week 1because they're beck off support and I'm hoping.

Our bolded members set a step goal for the week and met it! Which is to say, all of us (participating this week) with step goals!! As always, if you want to... be bold (heehee), let us know how many steps you want to hit every day on average and we'll keep track of it for you!

Way to go walkers!

I’m still here and walking! Thought I missed the cutoff for posting, so I figured I’d pick up with Week 2. Great numbers for everyone!

• melaniedscott

Way to go walkers!

I’m still here and walking! Thought I missed the cutoff for posting, so I figured I’d pick up with Week 2. Great numbers for everyone!

You technically did...but I was a slug and hadn't posted yet. If you want to post the first July week, I'll add it and it will be included in the month final.
  • beabenitez1978
    beabenitez1978 Posts: 19 Member
    Hi all! Sorry I've been MIA - between that time of the month and travel - i didn't track ANYTHING... and both today's weight proves it.. :o Dont be like me.. track it all and get moving!!!

CW - 310.0
    PW - 306.4
    HW - 495.0

MFP User Name: beabenitez1978
    Chosen Weigh In Day - Wednesday
  • Jensmakingprogress
    Jensmakingprogress Posts: 208 Member
    edited July 19
    Here are my results for the Week 1 step challenge. I'd like to up my goal to 10,00 0 steps on average.

Week ending 7/6

Sunday 15,555
    Monday 11,217
    Tuesday 12,761
    Wednesday 18,027
    Thursday 18,145
    Friday 14,533
    Saturday 17,926

Total 108,164
  • dorisv207
    dorisv207 Posts: 27 Member
    DorisV207 - Weigh in day Thursday
    Starting Weight: 210
    Previous Weight: 198
    Current Weight: 199
  • mnsmov15
    mnsmov15 Posts: 315 Member
    mnsmov15 wrote: »
    Sorry for the late post, I was out on vacation!

mnsmov15
    Weigh-In Day: Wednesday
    PW (Previous Weight): 149.8
    CW (Current Weight): 148.4

mnsmov15
    Weigh-In Day: Wednesday
    PW (Previous Weight): 148.4
    CW (Current Weight): 148.4
  • sydditt
    sydditt Posts: 955 Member
    jozz3q5tnx3c.jpeg
  • melaniedscott
    Here are my results for the Week 1 step challenge. I'd like to up my goal to 10,00 0 steps on average.

Week ending 7/6

Sunday 15,555
    Monday 11,217
    Tuesday 12,761
    Wednesday 18,027
    Thursday 18,145
    Friday 14,533
    Saturday 17,926

Total 108,164

That's a nice addition to our end of month numbers!
  • melaniedscott
    It is Friday and I'm short 4 steps posts. Post 'em if you got 'em!

I will try to get the post up this evening but it might be tomorrow morning, if the gods of tech are kind (they're not) and do not need appeasement (Please!).

• andja87
    andja87 Posts: 219 Member
    fp6ylctdlc09.jpeg

Tried scrolling back and it doesn’t seem as though I’ve posted my steps from last week. So here they are
  • andja87
    andja87 Posts: 219 Member
    Weigh In Day: Friday
    PW (Previous Weight): 200.4
    CW (Current Weight): 201.2

I think a lot of this is water retention from getting back to working out this week. All my muscles have been super sore after taking 3 weeks off. It’s also been hot AF and working in a factory setting where it’s even hotter, my body is probably holding onto every drop it can.

But this is actually a loss as most of the week my daily weigh-ins were at around 203 lol

My eating has been mostly good throughout the day, just at night as I get closer to dinner I have to be better about tracking what I’m eating. And I need to get back to drinking more water.
    Goals to keep in mind for weeks to come!
This discussion has been closed.