WeightNoMore Team Chat - August 2024

Replies

• minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,487 Member
    Hey folks, I've been having a truly chaotic month and wanted to apologize for not being in here as much as I usually am. Travel completely threw off my routine and my good eating habits, which led to an MS relapse, which cleared up just in time for me to get back to coaching classes... right before I leave for another trip at the end of the month.

Anyone else looking forward to September?
  • andja87
    andja87 Posts: 219 Member
    Hey folks, I've been having a truly chaotic month and wanted to apologize for not being in here as much as I usually am. Travel completely threw off my routine and my good eating habits, which led to an MS relapse, which cleared up just in time for me to get back to coaching classes... right before I leave for another trip at the end of the month.

Definitely me. I’m sorry to hear about your MS relapse!

I have been a train wreck with my eating habits too. I just can’t seem to find the strength and will power I had before leaving on vacation at the end of June.
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,119 Member
    Steps

Sun-3,108
    Mon-6,740
    Tues-5,362
    Wed-5,168
    Thurs-4,339
    Fri-9,730
    Sat-3,262
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    andja87 wrote: »

Definitely me. I’m sorry to hear about your MS relapse!

I have been a train wreck with my eating habits too. I just can’t seem to find the strength and will power I had before leaving on vacation at the end of June.

The summer has a tendency to move way too fast and fill itself with so many activities that I don't have the time to truly buckle down, it seems. Thank goodness for routines, and feeling guilty about not using the gym membership I make my company pay for, otherwise I'd be completely out of control!

Luckily, every day is a new day and every decision is a chance to make a small difference. Showing up for ourselves is the least we can do.
  • Laurabb99
    Laurabb99 Posts: 92 Member
    Laurabb99
    Weigh In Day: Wednesday
    PW (Previous Weight): 196
    CW (Current Weight): 195.5
  • BodyTalking
    BodyTalking Posts: 2,679 Member
    @minstrelofsarcasm I'm so sorry your struggling and hope that you find some relaxing days ahead.
  • beabenitez1978
    beabenitez1978 Posts: 19 Member
    Team FYI out of town. Be back on track August 25th!
  • melaniedscott
    melaniedscott Posts: 1,411 Member
    Hey steps team! It's Thursday. I am missing steps for @Emilienewme, @andja87 and @OllieAndEd2021 and anyone else who wants to join the step squad.

I want to get back to posting mid week (or at least Friday...).
  • Stimpy56
    Stimpy56 Posts: 610 Member
    Weigh in day: Thursday
    PW: 245.0
    CW: 243.0

Another good week of eating well and not cheating. Stay Motivated Team!
  • Emilienewme
    Emilienewme Posts: 433 Member
    Here are my steps

pyz7zmkw5s2x.png
  • OllieAndEd2021
    OllieAndEd2021 Posts: 175 Member
    OllieAndEd steps 08/11-08/17

Total = 90,569
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,119 Member
    Ljdanny
    Thurs
    Cw 192
  • andja87
    edited August 23
    nevt82u4xmzj.jpeg

Sorry! I screenshot it and must’ve got distracted and didn’t post it lol
  • andja87
    Weigh In Day: Friday
    PW (Previous Weight): 203.2
    CW (Current Weight): 203.2

No change this week, but I’m not up! I’ve made some tweaks to my diet for the last half of the week to my food during the day so it keeps me fuller longer so I’m not hangry when I get home from work. It’s allowed me to be more mindful of my choices at night and stick closer to my calorie deficit.
  • Lizslonghaul
    Lizslonghaul Posts: 12 Member
    Lizslonghaul
    Friday
    PW: 271.3
    CW: 266.1

I have COVID so no walking or doing much besides fasting and very low carb eating.
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    Weigh Day: Friday
    Previous Weight: 185.4 lbs
    Current Weight: 183.6 lbs
    Loss to Date: 50.4 lbs

Made a decent recovery from the travel of last week, just in time to travel again next week!
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    @Lizslonghaul - Oh no! Sending you healing thoughts, hopefully you recover quickly!
  • daria0919
    daria0919 Posts: 1,027 Member
    Lizslonghaul
    Friday
    PW: 271.3
    CW: 266.1

I have COVID so no walking or doing much besides fasting and very low carb eating.
    @Lizslonghaul i hope it ends up being a mild case and doesn’t last long.
    Sending healing vibes your way……,

• dorisv207
    dorisv207 Posts: 27 Member
    Back to where I was before being away. Still trying to get back on track. This week was busy and didn’t get much time for exercise & I’m really feeling it. Guess that means my body is getting used to the regular exercise thing 😃

DorisV207 - Weigh in day Thursday
    Starting Weight: 210
    Previous Weight: 198
    Current Weight: 196

• daria0919
    daria0919 Posts: 1,027 Member
    @minstrelofsarcasm nice weight loss!
This discussion has been closed.