New Members ~ welcome, welcome, welcome! πŸ‘‹

2Β»

Replies

• mkksemail
    mkksemail Posts: 1,661 Member
    Hi Aalley !!
    I've been wanting to come back to White Rabbits, but I've been going slow. I'm fighting with Greens right now. When I felt like I was ready to re-join a challenge before the summer started, Hogwart's was starting, so I joined that one. Tell me when you're starting a new one, I 'll see if I can join in. I have a bad/injured knee, so I was really hesitant to try challenges again, but I did okay with modifications, during the Hogwarts term :)

Freggies is my biggest fight. Not exactly sure why ...
  • mkksemail
    mkksemail Posts: 1,661 Member
    Happy to be here and this is exactly the motivator I need for September! Thanks so much for thinking of me and sending an invite @SafariGalNYC πŸ’š
    Hello! Thanks for the invite!! I have a green smoothie every morning!
    Hi all, happy to be here, thanks for the invite
    Nutbugs2 wrote: Β»
    Howdy. I have a LOT of weight to loose. I started 1 weeks ago and I am doing a smoothie for breakfast and dinner and then a big pescatarian lunch. So far >7#. I'm hoping to get some smoothie ideas. Looking forward to the festivities

Hello, welcome, and nice to meet (a couple) of you, a couple of your names I recognize from previous challenges :).

Welcome to GET YOUR GREENS CHALLENGE @jamcnewman @22DuathlonDon @Hotspur11 @Nutbugs2 ! Are you a Greens champion, like @SafariGalNYC , a Greens battler, like me, or something in between? :)

Cheers,
    ~ mk :)
  • SafariGalNYC
    SafariGalNYC Posts: 1,353 Member
    @aalley5 welcome! So happy to have you here !!
  • aalley5
    aalley5 Posts: 3,230 Member
    Thanks @SafariGalNYC!