Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

๐Ÿ‘‹ Introductions: Please Say Hello and Help Us Get To Know You! ๐Ÿ‘‹

13ยป

Replies

• Lopeyp
    Lopeyp Posts: 1,413 Member
    What do you like to be called?
    Diane

How did you learn about the 5% Challenges?
    Originally from SP.

How many 5% Challenges have you done? Many.

What do you like to do for fun? I'm recently retired and have been spending time in the garden and traveling.

What major city do you live in or near? State? Tell us a bit about where you live. I live North of Boston Massachusetts

Do you have a pet? We have 2 feline sisters: Lucy and Ricki

What are your health/fitness goals for this season? I am trying to lose a few pounds and keep moving.

How would your pet or friend describe you? The best. ;)

What is the last thing you finished? Give it a name if you can. Expanding one of my gardens.

What is your favorite TV show? Will Trent, Tracker, Reacher and most things on BritBox.

What are your favorite fall activities? Ancestry

What is your favorite type of exercise? Aerobics and strength training

Would you rather exercise, wash a car, or clean the house? Exercise

What always cheers you up? My cats.

2 fun things about you? I've been told I have a great sense of humor; I live on the same street that I grew up on.

Do you have a diet or fitness tip to share? Tracking what you eat. It'll keep you honest.

Anything else you would like to share? We have a trip planned to Italy in October.

• azhkrgrl
    azhkrgrl Posts: 631 Member
    What do you like to be called?

How did you learn about the 5% Challenges? Through Myfitnesspal.

How many 5% Challenges have you done? I have lost count.

What do you like to do for fun?

What major city do you live in or near? State? Tell us a bit about where you live. Madison, WI

Do you have a pet? Yes, a Portuguese water dog named Zeus

What are your health/fitness goals for this season? Lose body fat & weight, strength train & improve my flexibility & mobility

How would your pet or friend describe you? Regimented but fun.

What is the last thing you finished? Give it a name if you can. Summer Challenge.

What is your favorite TV show? Lately have not had much time to watch TV.

What are your favorite fall activities? Walking in nature and enjoying the fall colors.

What is your favorite type of exercise? Anything outside in nature.

Would you rather exercise, wash a car, or clean the house? Probably both cleaning the house & exercising.

What always cheers you up? A good worship song or a good podcast.

2 fun things about you? My family is a mini UN & English is not my first language.

Do you have a diet or fitness tip to share? It is a lifestyle change, something sustainable, & it is a journey not a race.

Anything else you would like to share? NO.

Would you like to share a picture of you or whatever you would like?