• Sillycat1974
    Sillycat1974 Posts: 18 Member
    @melaniedscott

Saturday Oct 19-- 9,145
    Sunday Oct 20--10,216
    Monday Oct 21-- 9,737
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,125 Member
    I am going on vacation tomorrow for a week to Puerto Rico. I am hoping to get some rest but also some steps in. I am sure I will gain weight but I am already thinking about when I get back. I am noticing I am having a hard time getting comfortable at night and being awake for most of it. I do have a cpap machine but I hate wearing it and I find it doesn’t always help. I did see a dr about my back they are thinking surgery because I have tried everything. I’m a little afraid about that but I want to be able to move again. I miss walking and Zumba.
  • nansbones7708
    nansbones7708 Posts: 553 Member
    Wow Wednesday!
    Up with the lark to do a bit of very late spring cleaning at Anne’s.
    Things were a bit squidgy early this year so no deep cleaning was done in either of our houses.
    Feeling better now, with a week at Anne’s for nurse visits I decided that today I’d tackle the kitchen (floor to ceiling) and we kicked off last evening by removing all the non essential moveable stuff ( that always takes forever).
    Leisurely breakfast first and then go!
    Gosh, how long does it take to remove fridge magnets when the householder has been everywhere and brought one home to prove it
    4hrs working and I still have one full wall to do but there’s always tomorrow cos I’m done.
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,526 Member
    @ljdanny - Are you expecting to weigh in tomorrow, or should I excuse you for it? What about next week? Let me know what you need and I've got you covered.

Also, here's hoping all of your sleep AND back problems are solved soon! What an unfortunate combo of ailments.
  • nansbones7708
    nansbones7708 Posts: 553 Member
    @minstrelofsarcasm
    May I please be excused weigh in this week as I’m not home so no scale
    Thanks
  • Laurabb99
    Laurabb99 Posts: 96 Member
    Laurabb99
    weighin day: Wed
    PW: 198
    CW: 197.2
  • Kyra_TB97
    Kyra_TB97 Posts: 18 Member
    Here is my step count
    Thursday - 16,952
    Friday - 12,084
    Saturday - 8,782
    Sunday - 15,837
    Monday - 20,356
    Tuesday - 10,780

I am really trying to push myself with the walking. I really am enjoying it at the moment. I think I will increase my goal next month to push me to walk a little bit further.