Daily Accountability Anyone

Options

Replies

• bedrockpebbles
    Options
    Thanks! Now, I've also done Beta Core Cardio tonight. Liking it better each time I do it. Tomorrow, Rip't Circuit. :smile: Have a good night, everyone! You are doing great!

I think I binge after I restrict and fail to eat too much. So today, I made sure to eat normally.
  • jakeyuma
    jakeyuma Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Accountability Round T25 Alpha Week 5 Day 3 Total Body

I was overconfident this week. Not sure what happened this AM but I am wiped. Could only eat 1/2 my breakfast. Total body kicked my behind today. After coming so close to killing it on Monday I faded and the last 8 minutes where horrendous. Sad I won't get another go at it.

Off work outs for the next 48 hours. Going to have knee injections and banned from any type of physical activities for the next 2 days Saturday is an all day football tourney..grr. So it will be a 4 day rest week and then hitting Beta hard on Monday.

Completed 90 Burpees with last 30 including push-ups.

Happy Hump Day.
  • jakeyuma
    Options
    Accountability Round 2 T25 Alpha Week 5 Day 4 Cardio Complete

I see a pattern going.. Bad day yesterday, stellar workout today. Max hr 155 Avg 138 with many spikes into the hi 140's. My resting HR has dropped 5-8 points. It now sits between 55-65. Pre-workout resting HR was anywhere from 66-81. I find my HR goes up quick to the 130's and recovers quickly as well. 1 more day of Alpha and finished. Can't wait to try and dominate Beta over the next 5 weeks. I reached all my goals in Alpha except Total Circuit. 1 more shot tomorrow.

I completed 100 burpees in 10 minutes this morning with the last 50 burpees included push-ups. My 4 year old even joined me and did 5 perfect burpees with push-up and jump at the end. He has came a long way from when he started burpees with me. At start he was all over the place usually jumping on his face (OUCH). When he first joined me I couldn't do any as I was laughing so hard. This AM I was so proud of him and his form.

Since I finished the challenge a week early do I: 1. Keep going adding 5 -10 burpees with push-ups each day or do I stay at 100 and add 10 push-ups each day until I hit 100 burpees with 100 push-ups included..
  • bedrockpebbles
    Options
    Just did Beta Rip't Circuit for the second time; it's by far my favorite of the Beta series. I skipped two days this week, so will have to do double workouts today and tomrrow to catch up.
  • bedrockpebbles
    Options
    Just did Dynamic Core for the second time; liked it better this time than when I first did it. Now I just need to do a double workout tomorrow and I'll be caught up for Week 2 Beta. I'm thinking of subbing Core Speed 1.0 (the bonus DVD) for Speed 2.0. Has anyone tried Core Speed 1.0 yet?
  • jakeyuma
    Options
    Accountability Round 2 T25 Week 5 Day 5 Total Body Circuit/ Lower Body (Sat)

Well, I did not conquer Total Body. I made it very far. Nailed the tap push-up series, plank series, failed on spider push-ups. So, overall I did my best this round. Round 3 I will kick its backside. Completed 110 Burpees after Total Body wich was brutal but no push-ups.

Can't wait to start Beta Next week. Think I will order Gamma at the end of week 2 of Beta and hope to have it by the end of week 5. Looking at getting Insanity and maybe just break each work out in half since I only have roughly 30 min in the morning to excersize.Thats weeks away though since I still have Gamma, then I believe their maybe 1 more T25 series after Gamma? Then round 3 so I can kick Total Body's butt.

Bedrock - Enjoy the doubles. The 3 times I had time to do doubles I rely enjoyed it for some weird reason. I have not tried the bonus DVD. I like Speed 2.0 though.
  • jakeyuma
    Options
    STATurday - Mixed results

Total Weight Loss: 36.4
    Weight 0.2
    Waist 1
    Hip 0
    Chest +0.5 (Burpee challenge maybe)
    Right Arm 0
    Left Arm 0.5
    Right Thigh 0
    Left Thigh 0

Not much in weight movement this week. I took time all week to hydrate as well as lost an inch off my waist. nominal move on the scale of .2. I will take the reduction of my waist as a victory though. Wast is at 41. Started at 49, so I have lost a total of 8 inches off my waist since I started. That is Huge.

Now its time to get my son out of bed and to the car to drive for his last football game of season. My team went 7-1 for regular season play.
  • bedrockpebbles
    Options
    That's cool that your 4 year old can do burpees!

I have to do Rip't Circuit and Speed 2.0 today to finish out week 2 of Beta. Not sure about ordering Gamma; you're brave! Not sure I could do it. But I am thinking about it.

My stats at beginning of Alpha (9/6/13):
    Weight 130.2 30 Hips 38 Chest 35.25 R arm 10.75 R leg 20.75
    My stats now (10/26/13):
    Weight 126.6 Waist 28.25 Hips no change Chest 35.6 R arm 11.25 R leg 19.5
  • bedrockpebbles
    Options
    Just did Speed 2.0. Liked it better than the first time I did it. Still crazy fast, though. Now I only have Rip't Circuit to do and I'll be caught up for Beta Week 2. How's everyone doing? Ready for 3 more weeks? What are you planning to do afterwards?
  • bedrockpebbles
    Options
    Rip'T Circuit done. On to week 3 of Beta!
  • jakeyuma
    Options
    Accountability Round 2 T25 Beta eek 1 Day 1 Core Cardio -

Woot on Day 1 I nailed the video. I rocked this out. I even made it through the damn planks at the end. Well honestly, I took a 20 sec break during running spiders..I am forgetting about that though as room to improve.

I stopped the Burpee Challenge as I conquered round 1 of burpees. Preparing for Plank Challenge for Nov. Anyone up for the challenge with me? I will post the schedule later today.

Bedrock - Gratz on your numbers. They are moving in the right direction. Just started Beta Week 1 Day 1. I think we will scrounge for the money to order Gamma. Looks like it is mostly str based with a Speed 3.0 thrown in thier for good measures. After Gamma, I will do the Beta/Gamma Hybrid. After 2 rounds of T25 I am starting to nail every work out. I nailed all Alpha except Total Body :(

I was afraid of Gamma so I did another round of Alpha/Beta. This program has started to be a morning routine. I was actually miserable on Sunday because I wanted to start Beta but was told ..we start Monday :(
  • jakeyuma
    Options
    Accountability Round 2 T25 Beta Week 1 Day 2 "NAILED IT Speed 2.0"

I hit this hard. Last round I barely made it through. Today I nailed it. Next time it comes up I will try for a avg 5 point increase in HR.
  • bedrockpebbles
    Options
    Jake, you're rocking the T25 workouts! I just did Beta Core Cardio today and then went to PiYo and Insanity classes at the gym. So I'm behind one T25 workout because I missed Monday! Junk food is still my nemesis, though. Wish I'd lose my taste for it, but my body seems to crave carbs (in my case, crackers). My husband tends to eat healthier when he's working out but working out doesn't seem to affect my food cravings. What about everyone else?
  • jakeyuma
    Options
    Just nailed Ript Circuit. Rocking this round of T25.

Food cravings: In order for me to curb those cravings I did the following:

1. Increased daily calories by 200
    2. Loaded up on Protein: Protein omelet for breakfast, protein shake for post workout, almonds for snack, tuna for snack, etc.

That did the trick for me. Took 3 weeks of dedication to free myself from the carb addiction.
  • hopeove330
    Options
    hello hello hello...ive been away for a while...my son was sick than my daugther and im just getting over my cold...but I back on it going harder than b4 and feeling great...my bestie, my husband and I have a nov1-jan1 $50 bet going on to see who can lose the most weight...and I know im gonna win...lol...i see everyone is doing well...thats great to hear...so the other day i saw an b4 and after picture of a facebook friend of mine...in 2010 she weighted 307lbs now she weights 162lb...she is killing it and shes also doing t25 now and drinking shakeology...i need to get shakeology lol...is anyone or has anyone tried shakeology? if so di it work for you...
  • bedrockpebbles
    Options
    Dog interrupted workout twice. Not great. But Upper Body Focus done.

Shakeology? I didn't like the taste and I started dreading having to drink it. Didn't work for me but I may try it again.
  • jakeyuma
    Options
    Accountability T25 Beta Round 2 Week 1 Day 4 Dynamic Core

Nailed another workout..almost. Had to modify the bicycle kick - V-Up combo. That was the only brutal part of this work out. I am still disappointed in Dynamic Core. Decent Ab workout but the HR just dosn't move. This is 2 days in row of low HR excessive. Thank god I get to free up time and hopefully start working on running next week. I don't even think I burned enough to get back my calories from my protein shake I will be making in just a few.

Hope- Welcome back. Glad your family is feeling better. kick your hubbies butt :) I tried shakology and liked the chocolate. people find mixing peanutbutter or other stuff with it helps with tatse. Depends on flavor I think. I found it a bit pricey allthough BB pushes it hard and most coaches swear by it (they get commision everytime you buy). If you do start Shakology I recommend becomming a coach. You will save something like 15-30 dollars and get a 25% discount on all BB stuff. I use Optimum Gold Standard Whey Protein. it is half the price and lasts 2 x as long. I eat the rainbow so I am not short on nutrients.

Bedrock - keep rocking those workouts. When I am doing planks/push-ups/spiders my puppy always runs to me and trys to lick my face. Thats an added degree of challenge.
  • bedrockpebbles
    Options
    Speed 2.0 and Dynamic Core done. Now I am just two workouts behind for Week 3! I had to take Thursday and Friday off from T25after a surprisingly rigorous P90x workout at my gym. Major Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness after the Thursday P90x.
  • bedrockpebbles
    Options
    Jake: Maybe our dogs should work out together! LOL!
  • jakeyuma
    Options
    Dynamic core done. It was a long weekend,. I was very sick and did not workout. had a Birthday party Sat which I definatly over ate. Still lost 1 pound for the week with a 1.5 inch loss on hips. Overall doing well.