Let's finish getting lean in 2013!!!

Options
13»

Replies

• ladyonaquest
    ladyonaquest Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    I got in 64 yesterday!! I'm half way there today!!
  • Kbtb1998
    Options
    ok so last week.. I did not finsh my 20 miles so i started over this week. I got in 2.13 miles today. I will finish the 20 miles this week and I am also going to do the water challenge. so I weigh 219 so how many cups of water should I drink each day this week?
  • tanya0324
    tanya0324 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    121.8 today
  • ladyonaquest
    Options
    ok so last week.. I did not finsh my 20 miles so i started over this week. I got in 2.13 miles today. I will finish the 20 miles this week and I am also going to do the water challenge. so I weigh 219 so how many cups of water should I drink each day this week?

You should drink 21!! You can do it!!!
  • Kbtb1998
    Options
    ok great ty
  • ladyonaquest
    Options
    I hope everyone is still with me!! We can't give up in week 2.....
  • tanya0324
    Options
    Met my goals with the water until this weekend. Went to the FSU/Miami game and didn't want to have to keep running to the bathroom during the game. I drink half my weight in water just about everyday in water anyway so it should be all good! On to this week's challenge.
  • ladyonaquest
    Options
    Met my goals with the water until this weekend. Went to the FSU/Miami game and didn't want to have to keep running to the bathroom during the game. I drink half my weight in water just about everyday in water anyway so it should be all good! On to this week's challenge.

YAY!! I met mine too!!
  • ladyonaquest
    Options
    Are you Ladies ready to get your 500 jump ropes in and 100 bicycle crunches!! Let's do this!! I will get mine in tonight!
  • tnjackso1
    tnjackso1 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I can do the 500 jump ropes, but the bicycle crunches are a no go... for some reason my hips pop when I do this exercise and although its not painful I can feel the pops of the sockets...
  • tanya0324
    Options
    Jumping jacks done for today along wth a round of Turbo Fire. Will search on youtube tomorrow for a video on the bicycle crunches and incorporate those as well.
  • ThaGr8Diva
    Options
    I am so late on this but I am in!!!!!! Better late than never!
  • tanya0324
    Options
    No bread or pasta today. Weighed this morning and I'm down 6 pounds since 11/1! Come on ladies, we can do this!