Virtual Race: Commorative C25k 3.1K (2 mile race)

Options
2»

Replies

• rduhlir
    rduhlir Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    Done....did 2.25 miles in 25 minutes.
  • PaytraB
    PaytraB Posts: 2,360 Member
    Options
    I did my run today: 2 miles in 25:27.

Well done, everyone! I'm so happy to have found such a supportive group of runners. You are all the inspiration I sometimes need to get myself going.
  • Raasy
    Raasy Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    I did my 2 mile run today, while I am not nearly as fast as the times that have come in, it felt great to get back running. It was my first run with my new brace and my first run since injuring my knee. So I clocked in at 30 minutes 11 seconds..

Congrats to you all for your great times!!

Great job getting out there! How's the knee feeling post-run?

So far the knee is hanging in there.. Tomorrow will be the true test!
  • teamAmelia
    teamAmelia Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    I forgot about this!
    Me, too. :laugh:

Congrats to everyone who remembered and completed this challenge. :happy:
  • Skye_NS
    Skye_NS Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I didn't think I was going to have a chance to run today but I made it out for a solo one after hubby got home.It was really, really great to get back out, even if it was cold, dark and on the sidewalk. It was just... fun. There was even a hint of snow in the air.

My time was 26:40, avg pace 8'33/km.

Thanks for the extra motivation, Varda. To be honest, over the last few weeks, I've been pretty much a slacker where running is concerned. Congrats to everyone who got out for a run (or walk)! I hope we can do another Virtual Race again soon!
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options
    Great job, all!

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to do this due to an upper respiratory infection/asthma. :(
    Which also meant that I forgot about the reminder.

But thanks for playing anyway!!!