JMBR starting 11/4

Options

Replies

• amyannie
    amyannie Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I just got done with week 1 and would really love to find some people on here who are looking to motivate and be motivated! Please add me :)
  • lobster888
    lobster888 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Everyone, Who else hates hollow man?? That is really hard for me... I actually have to rest and start again!! But workout 4 done!!!
    I got my water in yesterday and kept within my calories!!
    Hope everyone is having a happy healthy day!!!
  • allstatemom
    allstatemom Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I started on November 17. I have done Workout 1, Workout 2, and Cardio 1. I am super uncoordinated so I have a hard time with Running Man.
  • Nita523
    Nita523 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone! And welcome allstatemom :) I got in Workout 4 last night and it wasn't TOO bad, but I was VERY sweaty at the end of it! I didn't do the Cardio 1 this morning, but I ran a 5k at work today :) I will try to get the video in tonight though. Hope everyone has a great day!!
  • joeyslamon
    Options
    I was thinking of starting today and need the motivation. Okay if I join???
  • allstatemom
    Options
    Thanks, Nita523! Tonight was Workout 1. I like it. Does that make me weird? Four days down 86 to go.
  • Nita523
    Options
    Jump right in, joeyslamon!
  • allstatemom
    Options
    Workout 2 down. I wish I could kiss my knee!
  • lobster888
    Options
    TGIF
    Completed day 19 which was workout 4 this morning!! I still don't like "hollow man" - actually didn't do as well today as last time--maybe too sore!!

Doing better with my lifestyle change eating plan.... do better with water intake too. Although I did have pizza last night (2 pieces spinach/artichoke) ... it was portion control.

Hope everyone is having a happy healthy day!!
  • allstatemom
    Options
    Amen to TGIF! Friday is always my rest day. I came home and took a nap to get ready for a basketball game.
  • Nita523
    Options
    Hi Everyone! I'm sorry I've been M.I.A the past few days. I've missed most of the workouts this week. I did Monday and Tuesday and substituted the Cardio 1 video for a 5k race at work on Wednesday, during which I got a small injury. I'm not sure if it's shin splints or something else, so I decided to rest my legs since I have another 5k scheduled for tomorrow (Sunday). It's feeling a lot better than it was, so hopefully I'll be able to do the 5k tomorrow and get back on the JMBR wagon on Monday! I hope you all had a great week!!!
  • paularhiatt
    paularhiatt Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I completed week 2 yesterday, and went ahead and started week 3 today without rest. With company at my house for 4 days this week and being on a hunting trip for 4 days next week, I am trying to get the workouts in when I can, and a Saturday rest day for the next two weeks will help.
    On another note I liked the Phase 1 Workout 3, much better than the first two week workouts.
  • Nita523
    Options
    Welcome to Week 4!!! It's the last week of Phase 1. How's everyone feeling so far?? Noticing any improvements?? I did workout 3 this morning and it went OK, considering my legs were sore from running yesterday. My goal this week is to get all of my exercises in and DRINK MORE WATER! I hope everyone has a great day :)
  • allstatemom
    Options
    I started week 2 yesterday. So far so good.
  • Nita523
    Options
    I got home too late last night to workout, so I doubled up on Workout 4 and Cardio 1 today. It kicked my butt! How's everyone else doing this week?? I know most people are traveling during the holidays, but hopefully everyone is able to get most of the workouts in :)
  • allstatemom
    Options
    I did Workout 3 for the first time today. It is WAY harder than 1 and 2!! I missed my cardio last night so I am going to do it tonight.
  • lobster888
    Options
    I haven't been checking in but I have been working out!!! I actually subsituted Burn the Bird boot camp thursday morning instead of workout 3!! It was a great workout. I didn't do too bad with food either!!

I started the 2nd phase with workout 5 this morning!! Tough is all I am going to say!!!

Hope everyone has a great day!!!
  • Nita523
    Options
    Great job ladies!!!

I totally fell off the wagon while traveling and didn't workout on Thursday, Friday, or Saturday :( I ran a quick mile on the treadmill yesterday, but that's it. I also didn't get up on time this morning to get my workout in since we didn't get back into town until after midnight. I'll get back on track tomorrow though :) I plan to do workout 5 in the morning, then double up on workout 6 and cardio 2 Wednesday to get back on the schedule.

lobster888, do you see any noticeable results from phase 1?? I'm extremely bloated right now due to TOM, so I refuse to weigh in or do measurements to track my progress until next week lol.

allstarmom, how's the program going for you?? noticing any changes after the first 2 weeks??
  • allstatemom
    Options
    I have not noticed any changes yet but I did not watch my diet at all weeks 1 and 2. I am back on the wagon and am hoping for some good results.

I liked workout 4. They jury is still out on workout 3. I am behind one cardio 1. I am hoping to squeeze it in this weekend.
  • lobster888
    Options
    Workout 6 this morning!! Phase two takes me a little longer to get use to.. my form is not so great the first week..LOL I will get better!!! not looking forward to phase two cardio tomorrow.... Can I just run?? LOL

I have started to notice a little difference. My jeans fit better...just look smoother...if that makes sense.

Hope everyone has a happy healthy day!!!