JMBR starting 11/4

Options

Replies

• Nita523
    Nita523 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Got Workout 5 (*from yesterday) in today. I still can't do the crab-- I think my arms are too short or something lol. It wasn't too, bad, but I could definitely feel the burn. My plan for tomorrow is to do Workout 6 and Cardio 2.

How did everyone else do today?
  • allstatemom
    allstatemom Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I had a good workout today. It was Cardio 1. I am still terrible at Running man. I would rather do Suicides any day! I am hoping I do a better job with Workout 3 tomorrow.
  • Nita523
    Options
    I hate those suicides!!
  • Nita523
    Options
    You all still hanging in there with me?? Almost finished up with week 5!

I took my measurements today finally and I lost 4 inches after the first month of JMBR + Running. Thanks for helping to keep me motivated!!
  • allstatemom
    allstatemom Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I am still hanging in there. I am almost done with week 3.

I can not do Surrenders on the right side!!! My legs scream and cry when I do those.
  • lobster888
    lobster888 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    Workout 5 this morning - pretty sure I will be on the first two weeks of phase two an extra week. I like to be able to really do the moves before moving forward. I am not quite there yet so another week should do it. It's OK slow and steady wins the race!!!!

Anyone else having trouble staying away from the holiday treats. I am doing pretty good but there are the really good treats out - king cake, pralines, fudge and dark chocolate peppermint bark!!! How can I resist?? I am finding it really hard....

Hope everyone is having a happy healthy day!!!
  • Nita523
    Options
    Workout 6 completed today! I was REALLY sweating today! How's everyone been doing with the workouts?? I still haven't done the Cardio 2 yet since I've been running but, with snow on the ground, I think I'll do it for the first time tomorrow. Hope everyone has been doing well!
  • lobster888
    Options
    Hey guys are you still with me? I am starting my third week of phase 2 workout 5/6. Decided not to more on to 7/8 because I want to be more comfortable with the moves. I can do most of them really well but wanted to add a little weight and do the adbance moves. I should be ready for 7/8 next week. Of course that being Christmas week, I may miss a workout or two so I will probably be on that for three weeks too. But as long as I stay after it...it's all good!!

Now if only I could stop eating all this sugar!!! This week we received a really nice fruit and nut basket at work so I should snack on that and not the other cakes, cookies and such. I will try!! :wink:

Hope everyone has a happy healthy day!!!
  • lobster888
    Options
    Hey anyone out there??? I did cardio 2 today, I must say I like it better than cardio 1 - maybe I like burpies better than suicides...LOL . Feeling stronger and I am seeing a difference.. especially in my tummy where I NEED it!! Hoping to stay on schedule this week because next week will be harder...

Doing OK with eating... not great but not too bad. Holiday food is so hard to resisit.

• Nita523
    Options
    Happy Week 8!! Sorry I've been M.I.A over the past week! I did workout 7 this morning after missing last week's workouts and I am HURTING!! How's everyone else doing??
  • Nita523
    Options
    I had the toughest time staying on track this past week! I got my running in, but not my workouts. Now that Christmas is over, I've got to do better. Contemplating whether or not I should re-do weeks 7 and 8 or just start week 9. Anyone else still hanging in there??
  • lobster888
    Options
    Hey Everyone, I am on week 7/8 for the second time, I did miss two workouts last week and have a feeling that I miss one this week. I will stay on 7/8 for three weeks. I usually try to really master the moves in the workout before moving on. With skipping a couple of days I need another week. (Especailly before moving on to phase 3 Yikes)

Did a very good workout this morning with workout 7!! Feeling stronger and my tummy is really feeling it!!!

Hope everyone has a happy healthy day!!!
  • StephieWillcox
    StephieWillcox Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies - I actually started when you did, but as with everything missed a few workouts here and there, so I am basically on week 5 right now.

Workout 5 was yesterday and my triceps are just KILLING me today!

Looking forward to workout 6 tonight - I always like the even workouts :)

Also I got a new HRM, so it's nice to have my new toy along for the ride too!

Have a great day
  • lobster888
    Options
    Hey Everyone,
    I skipped yesterday's cardio, so I did it this morning - I don't know why I don't like it because when I am done I feel great!! I will continue with 7/8 for the rest of the week and next week. next week will be my full out workout week for 7/8 ! Heavier weights and the harder options. Then I will be ready for 9/10

Ready to kick my diet back into gear - three days of detox.
  • lobster888
    Options
    So guess what I did... Feeling energentic yesterday after work an unable to walk because of weather, I did workout 7, so that I would be on schedule for this week ( I miss New Year's day) yeah me right? Well some silly irl forgot to set her alarm and din't get up in time to workout this morning!!! So now if I don't woekout this evening I will still be a day behind...silly silly girl!!

Oh well, i hope everyone else has a better workout schedule LOL
  • lobster888
    Options
    Happy Monday, so I did workout 8 and cardio on Saturday to be back on track. Took a rest day Sunday and moved on to phase three today. I was going to do workout 7/8 again - that was the plan - but I felt really good this morning and decided to go forward. I can always go back for a workout or two. Workout 9 was tough but I made it through it. I am really seeing a difference in my strength! Also my jeans fit very nice.

• StephieWillcox
    StephieWillcox Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    Just as I got going again, I pushed too hard on a run and ruined myself!

Should be back to it tomorrow as my calves are feeling almost 100% again :)

In the meantime I have been evaluating my eating and have now got a new breakfast/lunch/snack combination in place to ensure I come up just under 1600 calories for the day.

So pro's and cons!

Good for you for pusing on to workout 9 - I think we would always prefer to redo an old workout than push on to the new one, but the new one is the one we need to do!
  • lobster888
    Options
    Workout 10!!! WoW! I am going to feel this!!! Jillian always cracks me up with her I am going to come through this TV and get you!! But .. I am scared!!!! Great workout this morning and my plan to start back at the gym twice a week starts tonight!!! My snacks and lunch are packed and I am ready for a great day!!!

Have a happy healthy day!!!
  • lobster888
    Options
    Cardio 3 phase 3 week 9 - This killed me!! Not too excited about cardio in the first place, but of course I do it to stay fit and I do enjoy running but cardio 3 is a killer. It was hard for me, but being the first time ever doing it, I know it will get better. I had to press pause a couple of times!!!

Have a happy healthy day!!!
  • Nita523
    Options
    Way to go ladies! I've been neglecting MFP lately, so I haven't been here to check in. I totally fell off the JMBR wagon over the past couple of weeks. I got bored with the workouts, so I just started running more, but I want to start up again and actually finish the program :)