need help, i dont want to give up!!

Replies

• SideSteel
    SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
    What's your total change in weight since 11/11/13 please?
  • patticox
    patticox Posts: 33 Member

11/8/13 171.8 (11/11/13 had a fat/carb fest for my birthday)
    11/16/13 173.2
    11/23/13 173.8
    11/30/13 172.2
    12/7/13 169
  • patticox

11/16/13 173.2
    11/23/13 173.8
    11/30/13 172.2
    12/7/13 169
    i will be being measured tomorrow, will post those numbers, then see if you suggest any changes!!
  • SideSteel

11/16/13 173.2
    11/23/13 173.8
    11/30/13 172.2
    12/7/13 169
    i will be being measured tomorrow, will post those numbers, then see if you suggest any changes!!

Thanks.

I know it's only 2 days but if you could also post a weigh in if possible.
  • patticox

11/16/13 173.2
    11/23/13 173.8
    11/30/13 172.2
    12/7/13 169

Thanks.

I know it's only 2 days but if you could also post a weigh in if possible.

march 2013 start
    arm 15.2
    chest 48.5
    waist 41
    hips 45.5
    thigh 24.5

BMI 29.8
    BF% 39.7

weight 179

CURRENT 12/10/13
    arm 14
    chest 42.15
    waist 38
    hips 40.5
    thigh 22

BMI 27.2
    BF% 37.4

weight 168.6 (different scale, different time of day)

what's the next plan of attack, now that things are starting to finally move!!!

thanks!
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Hi!

How is your adherence/energy?

You averages for the last 2 weeks were:
    Cals - 1,293
    Carbs - 124
    Fats - 57
    Protein - 80

Recommended was:
    1,400 cals
    100 carbs
    60 fat
    115 protein

Could you try to up your protein to get closer to the 115, and limit your carbs a little more to get nearer the 100, and get back to us in a week so we can assess from there. If you could try to weigh yourself on your usual scale at the usual time of day, that will be helpful to track progress better.
  • patticox
    Hi!

Cals - 1,293
    Carbs - 124
    Fats - 57
    Protein - 80

Recommended was:
    1,400 cals
    100 carbs
    60 fat
    115 protein

Could you try to up your protein to get closer to the 115, and limit your carbs a little more to get nearer the 100, and get back to us in a week so we can assess from there. If you could try to weigh yourself on your usual scale at the usual time of day, that will be helpful to track progress better.
    energy is good, and yes i will work on getting those numbers closer.....as far as the scale goes, i am usually weighed at a ww meeting on saturdays, but sidesteel asked me to give weight if possible with the measurements even though it had only been 2 days since i was last weighed....otherwise i just go with my meeting number!!

thanks for the quick reply!! and can i add, even though i know i will never be able to post a shot of my mid section that would in anyway resemble yours.....you are my inspiration!! maybe my body won't ROCK as yours does, but maybe i can get it to its max potential!!

thanks!! happy holidays!!!
  • Sarauk2sf
    Hi!

Cals - 1,293
    Carbs - 124
    Fats - 57
    Protein - 80

Recommended was:
    1,400 cals
    100 carbs
    60 fat
    115 protein

energy is good, and yes i will work on getting those numbers closer.....as far as the scale goes, i am usually weighed at a ww meeting on saturdays, but sidesteel asked me to give weight if possible with the measurements even though it had only been 2 days since i was last weighed....otherwise i just go with my meeting number!!

thanks for the quick reply!! and can i add, even though i know i will never be able to post a shot of my mid section that would in anyway resemble yours.....you are my inspiration!! maybe my body won't ROCK as yours does, but maybe i can get it to its max potential!!

thanks!! happy holidays!!!

Thank you so much. You nailed it though...getting to your max potential.

Happy holidays to you also.
  • patticox
    having a hard time getting in all the required protein this past week, been super busy, eating at strange times...anyway weigh in was today and I was up 1 pound. I will try to get my protein up to what was stated before, if you don't think anything else needs to be tweaked!

as always, thanks for the feed back
  • patticox
    happy holidays bump!
  • Sarauk2sf
    having a hard time getting in all the required protein this past week, been super busy, eating at strange times...anyway weigh in was today and I was up 1 pound. I will try to get my protein up to what was stated before, if you don't think anything else needs to be tweaked!

Hi! If you can leave as is for another week to try to take out normal water weight fluctuations - we can assess from there.

What was the actual scale number at your last weigh in?
  • patticox

Hi! If you can leave as is for another week to try to take out normal water weight fluctuations - we can assess from there.

What was the actual scale number at your last weigh in?
    169 and no problem giving things another week! happy new year!!!
  • Sarauk2sf
    Are you still doing the 2 x 1/2 hour sessions with your trainer and the 3 - 4 cardio sessions a week?

Would you be able to add in some weight training for the days you do not see the trainer. Also, if you are seeing them, what days do you see them and what other days would you have available to go to the gym?
  • patticox
    Are you still doing the 2 x 1/2 hour sessions with your trainer and the 3 - 4 cardio sessions a week?

Would you be able to add in some weight training for the days you do not see the trainer. Also, if you are seeing them, what days do you see them and what other days would you have available to go to the gym?

had weigh in this am down 2.6 weight is 166.4 (i'm getting there!!) and yes meet with the trainer 2x 1/2 hr, she is picking up the pace on me a little, having me on weight machines, increasing weight each set, for 3 sets. I have to be honest with the holidays and such, my cardio has suffered some, I've had to shovel snow a couple times, but I have only made the gym for cardio in the past couple weeks 2-3 times, I plan on getting back on track with that now that the holiday craziness is behind me.

I am up for adding some weight training for the days without my trainer, not really sure what I should do, or for how long!! I guess that's where you guys come in!!

not sucking up or anything, but I just wanted to post how awesome I think it is that both of you (you and sidesteel) try to help so many people, i'm sure you don't get enough thank yous, so please know how much I appreciate all the assistance I've gotten from you personally, and from reading other peoples posts and your responses to them as well. you both F'n ROCK!!

as we stated before, I plan on keeping things where they are at for the next week?! or if you come up with some additional workout stuff, that would be awesome as well!!

thanks again!!! happy new year!!
  • Sarauk2sf
    Thank you :flowerforyou:

I would like to add some more resistance work in. What days do you meet with your trainer and what days are you free to get to the gym so we can look at scheduling.
  • patticox
    Thank you :flowerforyou:

I would like to add some more resistance work in. What days do you meet with your trainer and what days are you free to get to the gym so we can look at scheduling.

I go on my lunch hour on Tuesdays and Thursdays, my norm (with the exception of holiday crazy) was to go to the gym everyday at my lunchtime, tues & thurs work with her, and mon, wed fri do cardio
  • Sarauk2sf
    How comfortable would you be with barbells or with dumbbells?
  • patticox

she does have me use both of those as well, along with some mat work
  • patticox

weigh in this morning down .8 current weight 165.6........still having a little problem getting in all protein, should I keep at this another week, or do you suggest any changes?!

Happy New Year!! this is gonna be the year I make my weight loss goal!!!
  • SideSteel

weigh in this morning down .8 current weight 165.6........still having a little problem getting in all protein, should I keep at this another week, or do you suggest any changes?!

Happy New Year!! this is gonna be the year I make my weight loss goal!!!

Leave intake as is and keep working on hitting your protein target.

Can you give us specifics on your programming and is your training limited to 30 minutes?