2014 Bride Check In

Options
124»

Replies

• twinmommy87
    twinmommy87 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    My wedding is in October!! Time feels like it is flying by already.... I ordered my dress its a size 12 :( I'm looking to lose at least 15 pounds before the wedding which would put me at 144. I'm currently doing the 30 day shred and walking a bunch. Feel free to add me and we can motivate each other!!!
  • mfrank09
    mfrank09 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone!!! My wedding is in June!!! Ahhh!! Only 11 weeks and 1 day to be exact. I have been on this stressful roller coaster for the past year and a half now, and unfortunately it has taken a toll on my weight loss goals for the wedding. Now, as my procrastinator self can see the finish line, I am pushing to lose at least some weight before the wedding. Any help, tips and definitely motivation, is greatly appreciated!!!!
  • robingoblin
    robingoblin Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!!

I GOT A DRESS YESTERDAY!!!! I wanted to share, so I hope this is the right place to do so :)

It's a stunning trumpet silhouette (until yesterday I was looking exclusively at A-lines to hide the hips) with lots of sparkles and exciting geometric/art deco/flower patterns. I'm in love. It doesn't hide much, but I still felt beautiful! Well, this silhouette will certainly make me go to the gym every day! It hides nothing! I ordered it in a size 16 (womp) but I'm going to try to get at least a size or two down. But even if I don't alter my figure, I still felt great! Time to tone up those arms more though.....

2nvv3wj.jpg

(First time posting a picture, sorry in advance if it doesn't work)
  • Cal28
    Cal28 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    How exciting!!

It's good you fabulous as you are too. Super pleased for you! You look fabulous!! X