LET'S GET STARTED

Options
124»

Replies

• licha75
    licha75 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I weigh in Fridays, a short week but still managed to lose some weight, mostly water weight at first. Is this the board we write our weigh ins?

Nov. 4 : 275lbs (SW)
    Nov. 8 : 270.2lbs - lost 4.8lbs (CW)
    Nov. 15 :
    Nov. 22 :
    Nov. 29 :
    Dec 6 :
    Dec 13 :
    Dec 20 :
    Dec.25 -Christmas : 250lbs (GW)
  • Gus130
    Gus130 Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    I really like that format, so I will use that also. And I will also check in on Fridays.

Nov. 4 : 255 lbs. (SW for this challenge)
    Nov. 8 : 253.8 lbs. - lost 1.2lbs (CW)
    Nov. 15 :
    Nov. 22 :
    Nov. 29 :
    Dec 6 :
    Dec 13 :
    Dec 20 :
    Dec.25 -Christmas : 230 lbs. (GW)
  • HotSouthernMess
    HotSouthernMess Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Hello!

My name is Anna, and it's actually been exactly a year since I found MyFitnessPal, and last autumn I lost 15 pounds between Halloween and Christmas. But since then? I got off the weight-loss bandwagon. Oh, we hiked five miles every week this summer, camped and biked, but... it's fall. That stuff is over, and it took NO time at all for poundage to creep back on. I need another challenge.

I'm glad your board is open, and that it's a smaller board. Makes things a little more intimate, and it's easier to keep track of the people I'm doing the challenge with! I'm assuming this post is where we give our starting stats?

●☆● ☆● ☆● ☆● ☆● ☆● ☆● ☆●

STARTING STATISTICS
    NAME: aNNa
    HT: 5'9
    CW: 197
    GW: 175

●☆● ☆● ☆● ☆● ☆● ☆● ☆● ☆●

And last time I just wanted to see if it would work. THIS time I'm a little more serious about losing weight and getting down to my mid-baby weight of 175. ((I carried six babies. I know it's NOT realistic to hope to return to pre-preggercy after THAT insanity! Besides, I've hit 40. Isn't that like geriatric or something?)) So... here's to a fantastic fall challenge!

Hi Anna!!! Welcome to our challenge! I am so glad you joined us. Congrats on your weight loss so far and can I just say...WOW!!! Hiking 5 miles every week? Go you!! LOL
  • jazzyenjoyslife
    jazzyenjoyslife Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    HI all my name is Jazmin and I know I'm starting the challenge a little late, but later is better than never right! :smile: I think I could at least lose 15-20 by christmas and make some motivating friends along the way! Happy shedding to you all! :happy:

SW: 176
    CW: 176
    GW: 140

I just started myfitnesspal and it has got me more motivated than ever! I will stick to my healthy eating plan. Never give up you guys..YOU CON DOO IT!
  • vahine03
    vahine03 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    @jazzy Better late than never. Yup, that's pretty much right! Welcome to the group and welcome to Myfitnesspal. =) I would love to see you accomplish this goal as with everyone else. It gets me excited and renews my motivation. Hope you don't mind me asking. What's your workout routine like?
  • jazzyenjoyslife
    jazzyenjoyslife Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Thanks very much! It gets me SOO motivated and excited as well...no worries you can ask me anything you like, but my workout is mainly youtube lol I do 3-4 different workouts for my glutes, abs, and whole body cardio. 1.) I do Jillian Michaels 30 day shred ab and cardio workout for 35 minutes. 2.) I do zumba for 30 minutes (cardio). 3.) 10 minutes of abs. 4.) 10 minutes of glutes (squats, donkey kicks, lunges, etc.) youtube just makes it more fun! :)
  • HotSouthernMess
    HotSouthernMess Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Thanks very much! It gets me SOO motivated and excited as well...no worries you can ask me anything you like, but my workout is mainly youtube lol I do 3-4 different workouts for my glutes, abs, and whole body cardio. 1.) I do Jillian Michaels 30 day shred ab and cardio workout for 35 minutes. 2.) I do zumba for 30 minutes (cardio). 3.) 10 minutes of abs. 4.) 10 minutes of glutes (squats, donkey kicks, lunges, etc.) youtube just makes it more fun! :)

welcome jazzy! I am happy you decided to join us. feel free to friend any of us too and we will help each other along the way! congrats on your loss so far and good luck with this challenge!