Updates: How are you doing?

Options
13»

Replies

• luluinca
    luluinca Posts: 2,899 Member
    Options
    Excellent Sanfly. Something similar happened to me this morning. I swim 5 days a week and my husband commented that my suit was getting a little baggy. I wasn't sure if it had just stretched out or was actually too big. I bought a new suit, a size smaller, about 5 weeks ago, and it finally fit this morning.

Also, because of this challenge, after eating lunch out yesterday, I came home and had a salad instead of what I'd planned for dinner so I wouldn't go over my calories.
  • sanfly
    sanfly Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    That's the key right - planning ahead! I had a similar eating out experience last week, but went for an extra brisk walk to get back within my calorie goal.
  • Jagreene62
    Jagreene62 Posts: 4,782 Member
    Options
    I think we are all learning how to do this for the LAST time...the RIGHT way!! :flowerforyou:
  • hog_farmers_wife
    hog_farmers_wife Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Our member numbers haven't seemed to drop in a while. I wonder if that means everyone is doing so well with the challenge or if the members haven't been purged yet.

I know it sounds bad because I don't want others to fail AT ALL but when I see the member numbers dropping I think to myself the number is dropping but I'm still holding strong and I WILL NOT FAIL! I'm so bound and determined that MY NAME WILL BE IN THE WINNER'S CIRCLE at the end of the month and every month after until I reach my goal weight!
  • PINKSPARKLE1965INPARADISE
    Options
    I'm craving sugar :heart:
  • Jagreene62
    Jagreene62 Posts: 4,782 Member
    Options
    I'm craving sugar :heart:

Go brush your teeth and drink some water!!