caseythirteen's bulking log

13»

Replies

• sarahstrezo
    sarahstrezo Posts: 568 Member
    Sounds great Kim! Definitely sounds like a cal increase is the way to go!
  • HMVOL7409
    HMVOL7409 Posts: 1,588 Member
    You're adjusting so well! Great job and I agree, sounds like an increase is due. :)
  • caseythirteen
    caseythirteen Posts: 956 Member
    I was going to update early yesterday because I was feeling great. I weighed in at 118 which was definitely higher but measured and not much in increases. My lifting session went great and I was feeling good. Then it all went to *kitten*. Within two hours of leaving the gym my back was killing me and I ended up in the ER last night. This isn't the first time I've done it but it's the first when I'm in the middle of working hard and now I feel derailed.

So now my update is that my bulk is on hold, or even over for this season, we'll have to see how long it takes me to heal and what I can do once I can start working out again. I'm pissed but it's life and I have to roll with the punches. So keep up the awesome work everyone and I will still be here supporting everyone!
  • meldabee
    meldabee Posts: 4 Member
    Get your tdee tested professionally with a dexa or bodpod. This CHANGED my life.
  • HMVOL7409
    HMVOL7409 Posts: 1,588 Member
    I was going to update early yesterday because I was feeling great. I weighed in at 118 which was definitely higher but measured and not much in increases. My lifting session went great and I was feeling good. Then it all went to *kitten*. Within two hours of leaving the gym my back was killing me and I ended up in the ER last night. This isn't the first time I've done it but it's the first when I'm in the middle of working hard and now I feel derailed.

So now my update is that my bulk is on hold, or even over for this season, we'll have to see how long it takes me to heal and what I can do once I can start working out again. I'm pissed but it's life and I have to roll with the punches. So keep up the awesome work everyone and I will still be here supporting everyone!

Again, I'm sorry to hear this girl. I know how much of a mental struggle it was to even get you to consider a bulk and now this. It's just a road block and hopefully one that will pass soon. Get some rest and recovery. Thinking of you!