Week 4

Options
2»

Replies

• ritornare
    ritornare Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Sorry I have been MIA for the last couple of weeks, but this has been an incredibly busy time for me (work, friends, family, Christmas :laugh:). I couldn't fit in my workouts as easily as earlier in the month so I still have to complete week 4, but I am not going to throw in the towel :glasses:
    I'm finding week 4 very hard, but... hum, entertaining in a certain way! Love that post-workout feeling :tongue:
    I also started using 3kgs dumbbells (approx. 6.6 lbs) and surprisingly enough I still can go through the entire routine (:

Congrats to you all, you did ah-mazing!
  • dshalbert
    dshalbert Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    Happy New Year, you crazy ladies! I did my last day this morning and I am not reporting my results since I thoroughly enjoyed the holidays:laugh: . I think Jillian and all of you kept it from being a total meltdown. Not too much damage done and I'm a lot stronger. Hello 2014! Let's get BUSY!
  • ritornare
    ritornare Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I finished RI30 on Tuesday, yay :drinker:
    I wanted to thank everyone who has posted throughout this weeks because basically that's a huge part of what kept me going :ohwell: Tomorrow, or maybe on Saturday, I will take my measurements and see how I did (:
    Now I'm thinking to start Killer Buns and Thighs and maybe mixing it with 30DS and RI30 workouts, although probably not every single day like I did in the past months, but alternating them with long brisk walks/yoga on "rest" days :tongue: