December 2013 Move Your *kitten* Challenge

Options

Replies

• Calliope610
    Calliope610 Posts: 3,775 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna hit my 80 November miles, so I'm bumping it up to 90 miles for December.
  • kar328
    kar328 Posts: 4,157 Member
    Options
    I made my 45 miles so I'm going to increase it to 50 and hope the weather doesn't get in the way. I'd rather stay out of the indoor track in the gym - too boring. So, 50 miles please.
  • Kaplat
    Kaplat Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I'm in again! Didn't do so well in November so will lower my goal this month and try harder ;)
    5uDtp1.png
  • cmcis
    cmcis Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Put me down for 75 miles in December. Setting a goal is definitely a good way to keep active.
  • 0nehappyheart
    Options
    I'm upping my December goal by 30 from November's. Please put me down for 120.

Thanks Dave!
  • sprale
    sprale Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I didn't make my November goal of 40 miles, so I'm going to set my December goal to 30 miles.
  • Kanyon17
    Kanyon17 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!

I just discovered this challenge and I'm trilled! I started running in November and I go out 3x a week usually.

My goal will be of 25 miles in December.

I'll do my best with the snow and the ice!
  • mira2602
    mira2602 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Hiya, my challenge is gonna be 30 miles in December.!!!!

Can't wait!
  • phytogurl
    phytogurl Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    200 miles seems to be a good amount of mileage for me these last few months.

200 miles for December; Please and Thank you!!! :flowerforyou:
  • anorangie
    anorangie Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    My December goal is 75 miles. :)

exercise.png
  • bunnybutler29
    Options
    Im in again but this time im in for 90 miles in December.
  • LittleMissRainey
    LittleMissRainey Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    This is my first go at a move your @ss challenge! I'm scared and excited at the same time xD
    To start me off I will put my goal at 30miles for December. Walking, 'attempting' to jog, indoor bike and swimming (1mile = 65 lengths of my local pool)

Weeeeee!

exercise.png
  • itsfruitcake
    itsfruitcake Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    In for 30 miles of running this month - walking doesn't count anymore :D
  • inamarada
    inamarada Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi there….new to the group. So excited to have found this…..really think it will help with my motivation….or lack there of!!!! Since it is my first time, going to start with 40 miles for the month of Dec. Good luck to everyone…..now let's start moving……...
  • kathuggs
    kathuggs Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I hit my goal for November(my first MYAC) and I have also decided to do the Runner's World run streak. So, I am committed to 50 miles for December!

exercise.png
  • marissafit06
    marissafit06 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    50 miles this month, have exams and don't think I will get out as much.
  • Beckyann1971
    Options
    I am going for 55 this month.
  • mandysmom092711
    Options
    Raising my goal to 125 miles this month. Got to my goal of 100 miles in November and stopped with a week left in the month. Not good. So adding to it! Good luck everyone!
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Denise, please put me in for 50. Yes ONLY 50. I have a surgery on the 13th & another on the 17th that WILL prohibit ANY upright leg movement!!!! I am to be down for 6 weeks! I have not gone that long without fitness for like FOREVER!!!! I feel sorry for my husband already. Can we say CRABBY!!!!!!:laugh:
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    This is my first go at a move your @ss challenge! I'm scared and excited at the same time xD
    To start me off I will put my goal at 30miles for December. Walking, 'attempting' to jog, indoor bike and swimming (1mile = 65 lengths of my local pool)

Weeeeee!

exercise.png
    I BET you hit that goal real fast!!! Welcome & best wishes!!!
This discussion has been closed.